HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ZOMBIE! what would you do  (Read 2040 times)
Fafoo13

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 31, 2007, 10:21:57 pm »

Blast some Rob Zombie and grab a shot gun.

the_roach

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2007, 10:21:58 pm »

NemesisMacabre said: Any scenario : Get buzzed, grab my katana, go kill my friend (who im guessing is a zombie... hell, dosent matter) so I can steal his .357 magnum revolverand hunting rifles, create some molotov cocktails out of gasoline, not the alcohol (I'd drink that and then use the bottles) and go out with a bang.

haha, sweet

the werent right when they said a hippies worst enemy was death metal::looking
« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2007, 10:30:40 pm »

just out of curiousity would it be concidered canabalism to live on zombie meat
Lycaon

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 31, 2007, 10:33:00 pm »

LoweDown_Dirty1 said: just out of curiousity would it be concidered canabalism to live on zombie meat
not if you want to become a zombie which would be pretty fucking stupid and pointless....but you bring up a question from my mind....why don't zombies just eat eachother if they're hungry??::confused
« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2007, 10:35:04 pm »

Lycaon said:
LoweDown_Dirty1 said: just out of curiousity would it be concidered canabalism to live on zombie meat
not if you want to become a zombie which would be pretty fucking stupid and pointless....but you bring up a question from my mind....why don't zombies just eat eachother if they're hungry??::confused
i always wondered that myself
the_roach

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2007, 10:41:12 pm »

Lycaon said:
i think they do.

the werent right when they said a hippies worst enemy was death metal::looking
byebye

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 31, 2007, 10:55:24 pm »

Judging from White Pride's responses to this thread, we're quite lucky this is a "Zombie Apocalypse" and not a "Rapist Apocalypse."
Anarchy216

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 31, 2007, 11:43:37 pm »

Pick up the Zombie Survival Guide from Max Brooks.  Everything you need to know to survive during any level of zombie outbreak.
Ichi_is_outta_here

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 01, 2007, 12:15:23 am »

Zombies crave warmth in their meat and as they are dead their meat doesn't seem appealing to harvest amongst themselves.

« Reply #54 on: August 01, 2007, 01:34:53 am »

LordSimen said: Judging from White Pride's responses to this thread, we're quite lucky this is a "Zombie Apocalypse" and not a "Rapist Apocalypse."
dude i didnt say rape bro i said have till you die fuck it if i'm going out everyone wants to get laid before they die right i know i'm not the only one
byebye

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 01, 2007, 01:35:54 am »

whitepride696666 said:
LordSimen said: Judging from White Pride's responses to this thread, we're quite lucky this is a "Zombie Apocalypse" and not a "Rapist Apocalypse."
dude i didnt say rape bro i said have till you die fuck it if i'm going out everyone wants to get laid before they die right i know i'm not the only one

No, I meant if it was a rapist holocaust, no one would be in the mood to have sex.
« Reply #56 on: August 01, 2007, 01:36:32 am »

plus i'd have my badass mossberg with me and odin on my side
drmindbender

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 01, 2007, 06:37:18 pm »

I'd take over Wal-Mart, board the place up and live in their for awhile.  Anyone tries to come through the door....BANG!!!
::finger

::finger
mnmetalhead

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 01, 2007, 06:43:09 pm »

I would turn off the tv and then all of the zombies would be gone because its only a movie.

Your lack of faith disturbs me.
midnight625

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 01, 2007, 06:49:42 pm »

the_roach said: if there was a small epidemic of zombies that is spreading fast in your city, what would you do? where would u stay, how would u survive?

3 scenarios
(they all die by damaging the brain)

a.) zombies that are slow and easily out runnable, attracted to sound and fast movement ,like in the old movies

b.)zombies that are similair to humans in the way that they move, but cant speak.they have a lil bit of logic

c.)super zombies, they dont have super powers (like flying and can move fast in water)
but they can run fast, have good strength but arent super smart

I have no clue where i would stay. But till i find a place i would get a bus. fill it with gas, weapons, food, and drinks. Id put a bunch of metal shit around the bus so the zombies wouldnt get in. In the bus with me would be Bruce Campbell, Gerard Butler, R Lee Ermey, the guy who wrote the the Zombie Survival Guide, and a few others. thats as far as my plan has gotten so far.

MUNICIPAL WASTE IS GONNA FUCK YOU UP!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: