HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ZOMBIE! what would you do  (Read 1950 times)
Lycaon

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: August 01, 2007, 07:00:58 pm »

LoweDown_Dirty1 said:

Lycaon said:

LoweDown_Dirty1 said: just out of curiousity would it be concidered canabalism to live on zombie meat
not if you want to become a zombie which would be pretty fucking stupid and pointless....but you bring up a question from my mind....why don't zombies just eat eachother if they're hungry??::confused
i always wondered that myself

the_roach said:

Lycaon said:

LoweDown_Dirty1 said: just out of curiousity would it be concidered canabalism to live on zombie meat
not if you want to become a zombie which would be pretty fucking stupid and pointless....but you bring up a question from my mind....why don't zombies just eat eachother if they're hungry??::confused

i think they do.
well then they must be racist to living people because when I see zombies they're always huddled together shoulder by shoulder and not eating eachother or even thinkin about it.::confused

Ichi said: Zombies crave warmth in their meat and as they are dead their meat doesn't seem appealing to harvest amongst themselves.
so all I have to do to survive a zombie attack is keep icepacks in my clothes or stay in my fridge???::surprise GENIOUS PLAN!!! I will put one of those little kid plastic pools on a wagon, fill it with ice water, and sit in an steer around the zombies while I shoot them with a bazooka!!!!! WEEEE
SaraJ

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 01, 2007, 07:08:13 pm »

First Id probably have an orgasm at the sheer wonderment of a zombie attack! Im waiting for this shit to go down any day now ^_^

Then I would find the most secure building in the town-WAL MART! The place is stocked with everything you need to survive a zombie attack. The only problem would be killing off all the dumbasses that would get everyone else killed.

spock

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 01, 2007, 07:10:19 pm »

A country boy can survive! ::finger::sinister::finger

Spock
SaraJ

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 01, 2007, 07:11:05 pm »

spock said: A country boy can survive! ::finger::sinister::finger

Goddamn Right!

sweet_dark
Community

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 01, 2007, 07:18:27 pm »

Lycaon said:
LoweDown_Dirty1 said:
Lycaon said:
i always wondered that myself
the_roach said:
Lycaon said:
i think they do.
well then they must be racist to living people because when I see zombies they're always huddled together shoulder by shoulder and not eating eachother or even thinkin about it.::confused
Ichi said: Zombies crave warmth in their meat and as they are dead their meat doesn't seem appealing to harvest amongst themselves.
so all I have to do to survive a zombie attack is keep icepacks in my clothes or stay in my fridge???::surprise GENIOUS PLAN!!! I will put one of those little kid plastic pools on a wagon, fill it with ice water, and sit in an steer around the zombies while I shoot them with a bazooka!!!!! WEEEE

And then you'll froze to death!

sweet_dark
Community

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 01, 2007, 07:19:41 pm »

I don't know.. I'll wait 'till everybody post in this thread then pick the person that has the better idea and call that person so she/he can come rescue me ::smile

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: