HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: some dick stabbed a police dog 3 times in the neck  (Read 1406 times)
the_roach

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2007, 04:45:45 am »

Ichi said: Dude regurgitating something is not an excuse.

Just a wild guess but I bet you have never been around a barely controlled pitbull, cane corso, or doberman. If you are near a dog that has the ability to tear your throat out and it is close enough to do just that. When said dog becomes agitated or antsy and the owner has a loose control, no control, or worse an ego issue about watching you squirm, you will quickly understand the mindset involved in contemplating stabbing a dog.

This is not saying the action was justified, but telling half a story is barely better than telling a lie, it's blarney either way.
actually i have. and not everybody reacts the same way. i would rather let the animal attack me then kill it. of course i would try to defend myself, but not to the point of killing it.

the werent right when they said a hippies worst enemy was death metal::looking
minime

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2007, 08:17:36 am »

lilspringer said: i strap crickets to fireworks is that  animal or abuse or boredom i cant decide

its ok Crickets dont count..besides they like that kinda stuff ::animatedsmile

Shadowsfallite

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2007, 09:28:59 am »

the_roach said:
actually i have. and not everybody reacts the same way. i would rather let the animal attack me then kill it. of course i would try to defend myself, but not to the point of killing it.

If it's you or the dog, who's it gonna be?  "Not to the point of killing it?"  What are you just gonna hit it over the head and knock it out?  Are you gonna be able to wrestle a big, angry pit to the ground and hold it there?  If you're attacked by a dog you'll be in a panic.  Don't act like the patron saint of animal rights; because when it comes down to it you're just the same as everybody else on the planet...

Here's your ball, go the fuck home...

ozzy4president51

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2007, 03:02:55 pm »

killing a human is inhumane, but some how killing a dog seems worse

chris666

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2007, 06:09:36 pm »

good boy! now roll over and play dead! good boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

slayer is better then you!
the_roach

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2007, 11:39:30 pm »

Shadowsfallite said:
the_roach said:

If it's you or the dog, who's it gonna be?  "Not to the point of killing it?"  What are you just gonna hit it over the head and knock it out?  Are you gonna be able to wrestle a big, angry pit to the ground and hold it there?  If you're attacked by a dog you'll be in a panic.  Don't act like the patron saint of animal rights; because when it comes down to it you're just the same as everybody else on the planet...

look, you dont know me. you dont know anything about how i am or what my morals are. you dont know what experiences i have had. so dont tell me what im going to do just because you think im like everybody yelse on this god forsaken planet

« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2007, 11:49:13 pm »

the_roach said: I CANT STRESS ENOUGH HOW MUCH A HATE ANIMAL ABUSERS AND TO UPRIGHT STAB THE DOG JUST LIKE THAT, JUST STAB HIM. AND FOR WHAT REASON? BECAUSE HES A POLICE DOG?! I HOPE ALL YOU ANIMAL ABUSERS OUT THEIR FUCKING SUFFER 10 TIMES AS MUCH AS THE ANIMAL THEN DROP FUCKING DEAD...and that was my rant.
animal rights.....pretty weak shit....::confused
EvilHippieDriftwood

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2007, 11:53:09 pm »

I'd stab a damn dog too if it was trying to bite me.

Hate stupid fucking dogs...

October 24: Opeth (fuck openers)
the_roach

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2007, 11:58:52 pm »

Live_DD said:
the_roach said: I CANT STRESS ENOUGH HOW MUCH A HATE ANIMAL ABUSERS AND TO UPRIGHT STAB THE DOG JUST LIKE THAT, JUST STAB HIM. AND FOR WHAT REASON? BECAUSE HES A POLICE DOG?! I HOPE ALL YOU ANIMAL ABUSERS OUT THEIR FUCKING SUFFER 10 TIMES AS MUCH AS THE ANIMAL THEN DROP FUCKING DEAD...and that was my rant.
animal rights.....pretty weak shit....::confused

i think not

Shadowsfallite

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2007, 08:29:07 am »

the_roach said:
Shadowsfallite said:
the_roach said:

look, you dont know me. you dont know anything about how i am or what my morals are. you dont know what experiences i have had. so dont tell me what im going to do just because you think im like everybody yelse on this god forsaken planet

No, but your a person and people for the most part (especially ones who act like they'd be able to do something during an emergency) have pretty similar reactions.  Your morals have nothing to do with this, unless your strong moral compass is going to allow you to overtake an angry rott.  And I hate to tell you, you are just like everyone else on this planet - we all are...

Here's your ball, go the fuck home...

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: