HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Guys do you think gothic women are good looking?  (Read 5138 times)
SaraJ

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2007, 07:20:55 pm »

xJisatsuxIkkoux said:
MissSaraJ said: Ok for you fellows saying no, what kind of girl ARE you attracted to?

Usually ones that don't concern themselves with an image of sorts.

Good call

metalrulz4life

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2007, 07:21:12 pm »

i like all kinds of girls. i am attracted to a girl with a pretty face and curvy body. if a girl acts like a valley girl though that is a major turnoff.

sabbath583

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2007, 07:21:00 pm »

MissSaraJ said: Ok for you fellows saying no, what kind of girl ARE you attracted to?
Just a normal looking girl...Not one that tries too hard for a certain image, like goth girls.

sweet_dark
Community

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2007, 07:21:01 pm »

A_C said: I just like women. They are by far the greatest creatures on earth. They are also the deadliest.::sinister

You're my hero!

byebye

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2007, 07:21:15 pm »

Well, I'm attracted to personalities more than looks, however, in terms of looks, I prefer a girl that looks like a girl and not a zombie from another dimension.
sabbath583

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2007, 07:21:25 pm »

xJisatsuxIkkoux said:

Usually ones that don't concern themselves with an image of sorts.
exactly

L???????Zz????

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2007, 07:25:40 pm »

SuicideKiss.com - Deadly pictures, gothic horror, sick layouts

::animatedsmile
fuckyourlife

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2007, 07:26:11 pm »

Gross
L???????Zz????

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2007, 07:26:08 pm »

pale skin big blue eyes or green and jet black hair ::surprise::surprise::animatedsmile how could you not love that mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm very beautiful!!!

byebye

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2007, 07:27:58 pm »

Bloodtears666 said: pale skin big blue eyes or green and jet black hair ::surprise::surprise::animatedsmile how could you not love that mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm very beautiful!!!

LordSimen said: Well, I'm attracted to personalities more than looks, however, in terms of looks, I prefer a girl that looks like a girl and not a zombie from another dimension.

My point still stands. ::animatedlaugh
fuckyourlife

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2007, 07:28:05 pm »

Because I like females who don't look like they haven't seen the sun in 89526 years and don't color their hair every other day of the week, chyeaaah
L???????Zz????

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2007, 07:31:17 pm »

well thats your opinion, you men are all the same! like the same chicks lol who are too plain looking, your life must suck then! and i do get sun i just don't believe in coloring my skin fucking orange! i was born with white pale skin and thats what i stay with! i was not born too look orange or tan my skin.
layoutR.com - Naughty Sexy Pictures and Layouts

L???????Zz????

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2007, 07:32:34 pm »

but everyone has there own opinion...i just don't see how men get bored with girls who are too boring looking!

byebye

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2007, 07:33:23 pm »

Bloodtears666 said: well thats your opinion, you men are all the same! like the same chicks lol who are too plain looking, your life must suck then! and i do get sun i just don't believe in coloring my skin fucking orange! i was born with white pale skin and thats what i stay with! i was not born too look orange or tan my skin.
layoutR.com - Naughty Sexy Pictures and Layouts

We like the same chicks because we prefer women who actually allow their natural beauty to shine rather than fake, manufactored body paint, unattractive piercings in completely unneccesary places and hair with which they can no longer remember what color it originally was?
L???????Zz????

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2007, 07:34:59 pm »

your stuck in a time warp ::animatedlaugh it's 2007 dude wake up!!!!! do you expect us to look like little house on the fucking prairy??!! ::animatedlaugh

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: