HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Guys do you think gothic women are good looking?  (Read 5248 times)
« Reply #105 on: August 02, 2007, 08:17:42 am »

the goth look is kind of hot, but personality is what i look at most and i cant say i've ever met a goth kid with a level head.
Dr_Shock

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 02, 2007, 08:20:36 am »

Ozzette_68 said: Sara - YOU are a metal queen because you are yourself. I have been a metal queen for decades...it's called be yourself and fuck what ANYONE thinks of you--makeup or no makeup--jewelry or no jewelry---metal clothes or no metal clothes....metal lies in your soul, on the inside not outside.::smile

Amen lady....you said it!
« Reply #107 on: August 02, 2007, 08:22:49 am »

Ozzette_68 said: Sara - YOU are a metal queen because you are yourself. I have been a metal queen for decades...it's called be yourself and fuck what ANYONE thinks of you--makeup or no makeup--jewelry or no jewelry---metal clothes or no metal clothes....metal lies in your soul, on the inside not outside.::smile
agreed.
bunniegraves

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 02, 2007, 09:08:43 am »

i hate the term goth. its a question i always got in school

"are you gothic?"
"no, im not a 16th century style of architecture, thanks."
"but you always wear black."
"its easy to match thinks with."

Lycaon

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 02, 2007, 09:35:14 am »

DeadDolly said:

Lycaon said:

......yea these chicks are ugly::surprise

Uh yeah, that's Dani Filth A MAN...
WOW!::surprise Aren't you a damn genious!::animatedlaugh Trust me I'm well aware that they're both males.::confused I'm the one who had to type in their names to find their pictures after all.......didn't think about that did you??? It was pretty overly obvious sarcasm, and trust me veryone knows who these 2 are because MTV shows how GOFFIK and beautful they are::animatedlaugh
L???????Zz????

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 02, 2007, 09:52:57 am »

some gothic people do go way too far with there looks lol but i don't wear the extra white makeup to look more pale, im pale enough ::animatedlaugh, i don't like to tan either because i think it looks fake and sometimes women who over do it they look orange looking...i think bleached blonde hair and fake tans looks shity on a women! stay with your natural skin color more pretty! thats just my  opinion but everyone has there own taste. ::sinister not all blondes aren't  bad i guess...im just saying the two blonde sisters i had were very annoying step sisters lol.

::animatedsmile
ladylush

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 02, 2007, 10:21:53 am »

Polarized said: as long as they gets in the kitchen.
bwaahahaha!  amazing
amonamarth6

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 02, 2007, 10:23:29 am »

no not really

(listen to satyricon)::finger
bunniegraves

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 02, 2007, 10:23:37 am »

people like whoever they like. i have a preference for long haired, semi built guys. ive noticed i tend to gravitate towards blond hair and blue eyes, but that doesnt mean thats the only kind of guy i like. what matters most is what kind of person they are.

DELETEME

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 02, 2007, 10:30:19 am »

Lycaon said:
DeadDolly said:
Lycaon said:

......yea these chicks are ugly::surprise

Uh yeah, that's Dani Filth A MAN...
WOW!::surprise Aren't you a damn genious!::animatedlaugh Trust me I'm well aware that they're both males.::confused I'm the one who had to type in their names to find their pictures after all.......didn't think about that did you??? It was pretty overly obvious sarcasm, and trust me veryone knows who these 2 are because MTV shows how GOFFIK and beautful they are::animatedlaugh

Yes, I did think about that.. seeing as the name of the picture says something like Dani Cradle of Filth. But honestly I thought you were probably very ignorant as were the people that agreed with you.
bunniegraves

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 02, 2007, 10:36:31 am »

why does thinking a guy who wears make up looks like a chick make him ignorant? makeup is predominently (but not totally) something females wear. i know guys who do wear makeup, and they get mistaken for chicks all the time. its just something to comment on. a guy who wears makeup is making a statement, unfortunately, he cannot control how others percieve that statement, so it would be very ignorant for someone to assume that their actions are going to be interpreted the same way by different people.

Sex_E_Manbeast

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 02, 2007, 10:41:29 am »

bunniegraves said: people like whoever they like. i have a preference for long haired, semi built guys. ive noticed i tend to gravitate towards blond hair and blue eyes, but that doesnt mean thats the only kind of guy i like. what matters most is what kind of person they are.

Dammit!!::pouting

L???????Zz????

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 02, 2007, 10:43:09 am »

i love men with long dark hair ::surprise my husband has long hair past his shoulders very dark looking, sexy guy he is ::animatedsmile with his tattoos all over...thats my type of man! ::sinister

::animatedsmile
bunniegraves

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 02, 2007, 10:46:05 am »

Sex_E_Manbeast said:

bunniegraves said: people like whoever they like. i have a preference for long haired, semi built guys. ive noticed i tend to gravitate towards blond hair and blue eyes, but that doesnt mean thats the only kind of guy i like. what matters most is what kind of person they are.

Dammit!!::pouting

my bf was my first so i guess that kinda sets the trend. dont worry, i think youre cute.

cjones05

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 02, 2007, 10:47:24 am »

goth women nothing compares in my book
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: