HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Guys do you think gothic women are good looking?  (Read 4962 times)
cawkaroach

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: August 02, 2007, 04:04:20 pm »

I find a few attractive despite of all that crap because their natural beauty emanates through. But there's nothing attractive about a post-mortem version of Mimi from the Drew Carey show.

Thread killing is my business.... And business is good.
Dobie

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 03, 2007, 06:35:29 am »

DakotaTrepanning said: I find a few attractive despite of all that crap because their natural beauty emanates through. But there's nothing attractive about a post-mortem version of Mimi from the Drew Carey show.

You said it!  I couldn't find the words for it before, but the goth look just doesn't look healthy.  It just sounds kind of funny coming from someone with "trepanning" in your name.

On a practical note, I'd like to get a guy's opinion if they've dated a girl who looks like that.  What does a good round of sweaty monkey sex do to all that makeup?

::c_stare
FTW13

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 03, 2007, 06:41:05 am »

Yes

"Forever Love It Loud"!
ozzyGODofMetal

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 03, 2007, 07:53:02 am »

HELLYEAH!!!!!!!!!::finger::finger::finger

::finger::surprise::finger::sinister::animatedlaugh::stare::finger::c_stare
ozznut

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 03, 2007, 08:14:13 am »

spock said: I like Lilly Munster! ::finger::sinister::finger

I like all babes!::surprise
rasputin

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 03, 2007, 08:14:26 am »

Bloodtears666 said: well hey i got a man and he loves how i look! so thats all that matters?! he said if i was a girly girl who was stuck up he would leave me! he don't like plain fucking jane girls who are like oh my god, like oh my god ::animatedlaugh

as I keep reading on this thread, I sense a ton of self esteem issues in your words and perhaps at times jealousy. almost like your looking for others approval. All guys are different and all girls are different, we all like and dislike many things, their are tons of guys who are attracted to gothic chicks, and a ton of guys who are attracted to as you put it girly girls. I'm in the category of the guys who like all kinds of women. My girl isn't gothic or metal or anything but that doesen't mean I'm not attractive to gothic women, more so regular women but beauty is beauty. I've seen nasty ass Gothic girls and Nasty ass "regular" girls.

my 2 cents.

want to be cool? goto Elton John thread where the cool people hang out.Click Here
rasputin

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 03, 2007, 08:24:42 am »

all the gothic girl pics, which a lot of them you are posting are very attractive, I have to post some from the other side.

these women are beautiful hands down. and for the record my bias opinion is not including adriana below Russian women are the most beautiful women in the world.

want to be cool? goto Elton John thread where the cool people hang out.Click Here
Angelus

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 03, 2007, 08:27:04 am »

A_C said: I just like women. They are by far the greatest creatures on earth. They are also the deadliest.::sinister

::finger Very nice compliment! Thank you! ::finger

"I love you all. I love you more than life itself, but you're all fucking mad."

rasputin

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: August 03, 2007, 09:56:48 am »

have to repost my masha pic, damn photbucket bandwidth bs.

« Reply #159 on: August 03, 2007, 10:01:27 am »

All women are great no matter there style. Some just go a little over board!::smile
Master_Chief
Community

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 03, 2007, 10:05:47 am »

depends if they have a mohawk and a thousand piercings if not yea

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: