HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I finally got to try out my prince albert.  (Read 5462 times)
Miracle_Man

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: March 25, 2008, 01:58:21 pm »

That is good for you but I don't want to put a piece of metal through my manhood.

slayerfied
fukyocouchnigga
Community

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 25, 2008, 02:02:00 pm »

Miracle_Man said: That is good for you but I don't want to put a piece of metal through my manhood.
Ditto!::finger

Sex_E_Manbeast

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 26, 2008, 12:58:41 pm »

THEBURNED said: dear manbeast,

we fucking hate you.

signed,
the male gender
Jealous much? ::animatedlaugh

STARBUCK

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 28, 2008, 12:25:06 pm »

Ozzette_68 said: I didn't want to know that....I would like to continue to view you as SexE Virgin Boy. ::smile

Haha!

Good for you, SMB.
Sex_E_Manbeast

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 28, 2008, 09:53:28 pm »

STARBUCK said:
Ozzette_68 said: I didn't want to know that....I would like to continue to view you as SexE Virgin Boy. ::smile

Haha!

Good for you, SMB.
You do know this was from August of last year right? ::animatedlaugh

slayerfied
fukyocouchnigga
Community

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 28, 2008, 10:03:01 pm »

Has you're Penis got infected yet?Huh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::finger

STARBUCK

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 29, 2008, 07:53:45 pm »

Sex_E_Manbeast said:

STARBUCK said:

Haha!

Good for you, SMB.

You do know this was from August of last year right? ::animatedlaugh

Haha, no.....but congratulations none the less.  lol
Sex_E_Manbeast

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 31, 2008, 04:25:34 am »

slayer1__ said: Has you're Penis got infected yet?Huh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::finger
Nope! PA's are hard to be infected because the ammonia in urine cleanses the piercing. Unless you go sticking your dick in medical waste, you're pretty clear.

Deadly_sin_Bre

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 05, 2008, 07:58:21 pm »

Sex_E_Manbeast said: I got an excellent review. Plenty of pleasure for her and no pain for me. ::smile

I have my hood peirced. I have been with a guy who has a prince albert,I dont see what the big deal is though,its not as good as people make it out to be. Whoever the girl was,must of wanted to give you an ego boost,becuse my friends and I dont see prince alberts very pleasureable.::animatedlaugh
fyufhujfvhjkfv

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 05, 2008, 08:08:59 pm »

i always wanted to try a guy with a priince albert but tomorrow im getting my hood done anyone know how bad it hurts jw?
devilmusik

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 05, 2008, 08:47:38 pm »

lickme69 said: i always wanted to try a guy with a priince albert but tomorrow im getting my hood done anyone know how bad it hurts jw?
an old girlfriend of mine had it done, she said it hurt like hell
fyufhujfvhjkfv

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 05, 2008, 08:48:56 pm »

devilmusik said:

lickme69 said: i always wanted to try a guy with a priince albert but tomorrow im getting my hood done anyone know how bad it hurts jw?
an old girlfriend of mine had it done, she said it hurt like hell

lol great i guess i should hold someones hand lmao im still gonna get it o0o well with pain
Deadly_sin_Bre

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 05, 2008, 09:17:54 pm »

I dont think it hurts. But then again,i am very fond of pain. You should try Sex_E_Manbeasts prince albert then::laugh. Just something to consider.

Are you getting a Vertical or horozontal?
Sex_E_Manbeast

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 06, 2008, 03:47:20 am »

Deadly_sin_Bre said:
Sex_E_Manbeast said: I got an excellent review. Plenty of pleasure for her and no pain for me. ::smile

I have my hood peirced. I have been with a guy who has a prince albert,I dont see what the big deal is though,its not as good as people make it out to be. Whoever the girl was,must of wanted to give you an ego boost,becuse my friends and I dont see prince alberts very pleasureable.::animatedlaugh
The last girl I had sex with said she liked it. When I wear a ring, it adds something to it, she likes it better with the ring in. But she made me take it out when after a few times because it hurt her. Maybe your vagina is numb. ::animatedlaugh jk.

Deadly_sin_Bre

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 06, 2008, 04:05:51 pm »

Sex_E_Manbeast said:

Deadly_sin_Bre said:

The last girl I had sex with said she liked it. When I wear a ring, it adds something to it, she likes it better with the ring in. But she made me take it out when after a few times because it hurt her. Maybe your vagina is numb. ::animatedlaugh jk.

And maybe the girls want to give you and ego boost! Have you ever thaught about that? What does it do for you by the way?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: