HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HAHAHAHAHA  (Read 443 times)
« on: August 02, 2007, 01:43:58 pm »

Warped Tour organizer Kevin Lyman has apologized to Sharon Osbourne for his comments regarding her motives in staging this year's Ozzfest as a "free" event. In a recent interview with The Kansas City Star, Lyman stated about this summer's traveling heavy metal festival, "It allowed Ozzy Osbourne to get one more paycheck out of [Ozzfest], to be 100 percent honest." Lyman didn't hold back, going on to comment about tour founder Sharon Osbourne: "[She's] a smart person, but basically that's what it is. It's a ploy, straight-up. ... She was struggling to put [together a bill] because she keeps charging more and more and selling less and less tickets. The attendance of that tour has been dropping for many years, and she keeps having to spend more on the talent to get people to the shows."

In a letter released to the media earlier today by Sharon Osbourne's publicist, Lyman tells Ozzy's wife, "I wanted to apologize if any of my comments quoted in The Kansas City Star were taken out of context or based on misinformation I was given. It was not my intent to discredit Ozzy or your family in any way. If Ozzy is in fact working for expenses only, then I was wrong in saying he was out for one more paycheck. I?HuhHuh?ll be the first to say I should not bother myself with other tours and keep my nose in my own projects as they have been keeping me busy enough as it is. For that, I?HuhHuh?m sorry. If you feel the need to release this letter in its entirety to your Ozzfest fans, please do so HuhHuh?? I've always been a supporter of Ozzfest and the work you do and hope that this summer's tour brings you and Ozzy great success."
jimbob232

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2007, 01:44:50 pm »

Warped Tour is teh gay.

/end thread

laurenlove

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2007, 01:45:48 pm »

Fuck Warped tour::finger

Crazybitch1

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2007, 01:46:43 pm »

laurenlove said: Fuck Warped tour::finger
::finger::finger::finger

::sinister
Demigod_92

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2007, 01:49:07 pm »

warped is pretty gehy

FUCK
psycho_bitch

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2007, 01:51:14 pm »

she probably threatened him with a slander lawsuit if he didn't shut the fuck up.
ozzfest attendance dropping? wpb was sold out last year. lyman obviously suffers from rectal cranial inversion syndrome.::smile

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2007, 01:53:34 pm »

psycho_bitch said: she probably threatened him with a slander lawsuit if he didn't shut the fuck up.
ozzfest attendance dropping? wpb was sold out last year. lyman obviously suffers from rectal cranial inversion syndrome.::smile
lol i dont kno why but that made me laugh lol
thischick666

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2007, 01:57:54 pm »

eh... what a dumbass::animatedlaugh

made by Diablo Del La Rosa

made by SMB
psycho_bitch

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2007, 02:04:44 pm »

Raiderman667 said:

psycho_bitch said: she probably threatened him with a slander lawsuit if he didn't shut the fuck up.

cuz i'm a funny bitch!::sinister

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2007, 02:06:58 pm »

ozzfest>>>>>warped tour.  which tour has grossed more money fuckhead! sharon's a hell of a lot smarter than this dick cheese.
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2007, 02:07:33 pm »

psycho_bitch said:
Raiderman667 said:
that you are
thischick666

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2007, 02:08:13 pm »

psycho_bitch said:

Raiderman667 said:

dont forget, you're psycho too. ::animatedsmile

made by Diablo Del La Rosa

made by SMB
mnmetalhead

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2007, 02:11:21 pm »

there isn't a better metal festival in the states thats better than ozzfest.

Your lack of faith disturbs me.
Demigod_92

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2007, 02:12:16 pm »

anyone going to the california metalfest this weekend?

FUCK
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: