HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons Why a stupid band like Lordi should not be on Main Stage!!!!  (Read 4147 times)
dree_ozzfreak

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2007, 12:32:03 pm »

fuck that Lordi was fucking awesome. I think have the crowd was in awe about how different they were but they kick ass.  beside ozzfest in Bonner Springs, KS  damn the midwest is hot and those kick ass fuckers had on their full costumes the whole time rocking out put all they had into their show and the guitarist kick fucking ass and the flame thrower and the pyrotechnics oh my god they kicked ass and had every right to be on first stage think about this 100 degrees in the midwest after a heavy rain about 4 in the afternoon and those guys had on full rubber costumes and  head dresses if you think they didnt deserve first stage you get  your fucking ass on that stage and see if you can rock out for 30 minutes in 100 degree weather with  those kickass costumes on
LOKISrevenge
Community

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2007, 12:38:32 pm »

man i cant wait to establish my own opinion got 3 weeks to go i just know hard rock hallelujah& i like it

« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2007, 12:40:32 pm »

I think if gwar wasint doing sound of the underground, they would of tooken that spot. Lordi is everything that gwat is except spraying fake blood, they use pyrotecnics. If you dont beleave me,  then read the bio from gwar and read the bio from lordi. Lordi is just abunch of copycats with a bad taste of music.
JohnnytheSlayer

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2007, 12:42:37 pm »

xannihilationxx said: lordi doesnt suck im not a fan though. they have some good songs but then again i don't think a lot of us have ever heard or lordi before. lordi is more famous in europe and since ozzy is european it maybe the reason why they are on the main stage. just my guess

There fucking HUGE in Finland. Lordi in Finland is like Elvis here. its huge. Lordi has a city named after them and there own cola. Ozzfest has started a trend of putting not well known Foreign bands with the capability of becoming huge on the last spot of main stage (ect.Dragonforce). Lordi does not suck either. They could decapitate kiss.

NaziGangSTaJew

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2007, 12:43:52 pm »

give devildriver the fuckin main stage they deserve it more! LORDI SUCKS!!::finger

Theres nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home...
Demigod_92

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2007, 12:45:32 pm »

reasons why stupid idot like thegobletofrock77 who are close mindid diserve to burn in hell??? homo

FUCK
Demigod_92

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2007, 12:51:52 pm »

Slayantera666 said: thier lyrics are fucking retarded and the music is nothing special
::finger
u know why???........BECAUSE THE DEVIL IS A LOOSER AND HES MY BITCH, FOR BETTER OR FOR WORSE AND U WONT CARE WITCH!!!! ALL WE NEED IS LIGHTNING, POWER AND LIGHT!!! ATTENTION CLASS, HERE WE GO TO KICK UR ASS THATS LESSON ONE, WE ARE WUT WE WANT TO BE!"MONSTERS OF ROCK IT IS FOR ME" HAIL IN THE NAME OF ROCK AND ROLL BRINGING BACK THE BALLZ, BRINGING BACK THE BALLS TO ROCK!!!

FUCK
jimbob232

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2007, 01:19:48 pm »

TheNEWdioBolic said: give devildriver the fuckin main stage they deserve it more! LORDI SUCKS!!::finger

Hell no.  DD are fucking dumb

SlaytanicCFH
Community

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2007, 03:02:40 pm »

We should have a new place on the forum exclusively for posts about Lordi because there are a million of them.

« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2007, 03:35:54 pm »

All people who hate Lordi can't get past the fact that they wear monster costumes. god fucking forbid. They sound nothing like GWAR so get the fuck over it.
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2007, 04:05:58 pm »

WagerofSin said: All people who hate Lordi can't get past the fact that they wear monster costumes. god fucking forbid. They sound nothing like GWAR so get the fuck over it.
look dude. know you goddamn bands b4 you try to talk stupid shit. Fucking ass hole.::c_stare
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2007, 04:37:04 pm »

mhj55 said:
WagerofSin said: All people who hate Lordi can't get past the fact that they wear monster costumes. god fucking forbid. They sound nothing like GWAR so get the fuck over it.
look dude. know you goddamn bands b4 you try to talk stupid shit. Fucking ass hole.::c_stare
Did you read my post? Do you even know what I'm saying?
MattersofDespair

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2007, 08:00:42 pm »

Why they shouldn't be on mainstage?
Because they're crappy musicians, and everything they play sounds the same. Almost as bad as Nile, but more annoying. I sat there for 2 songs dealing with it, then it got annoying, then it got depressing, and we were just kinda standing there waiting for Static X to come on. I think they should have replaced Ankla with Lordi, and put Ankla up on mainstage.

Huh?Ramon, est????s asombrando! ::finger
Piggy
Community

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2007, 08:13:17 pm »

johnnytheslayer said:There fucking HUGE in Finland. Lordi in Finland is like Elvis here. its huge. Lordi has a city named after them and there own cola.

*Note to self:  Don't go to Finland.*
SlaytanicCFH
Community

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2007, 10:29:02 pm »

MattersofDespair said: Why they shouldn't be on mainstage?
Because they're crappy musicians, and everything they play sounds the same. Almost as bad as Nile, but more annoying. I sat there for 2 songs dealing with it, then it got annoying, then it got depressing, and we were just kinda standing there waiting for Static X to come on. I think they should have replaced Ankla with Lordi, and put Ankla up on mainstage.

Huh?Ramon, est????s asombrando! ::finger

FUCK YOU! IF you think Nile sucks, you don't know shit!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: