HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons Why a stupid band like Lordi should not be on Main Stage!!!!  (Read 4128 times)
The_Wicked_One

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: November 02, 2007, 08:26:30 pm »

how about devil driver stays on 2nd stage and Testament is on main...hmm? any takers?

SixStringSamurai

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 02, 2007, 08:30:01 pm »

The_Wicked_One said: how about devil driver stays on 2nd stage and Testament is on main...hmm? any takers?
I'll go for that. I wouldn't mind seeing Napalm Death on mainstage at some point. They would destroy Ozzfest. Even if you're not a fan of Grindcore you have to give Napalm respect.

Jagbag- "Hail the return(of SSS) or GTFO."
The_Wicked_One

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 02, 2007, 08:31:35 pm »

good to mosh to. hence probably another epic sod war too.

SixStringSamurai

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 02, 2007, 08:31:48 pm »

melikewafflesandpancakes said: Lets just all agree Behemoth deserved the spot more then Lordi
I actually agree with that to some degree. I think both bands deserve a first stage spot. I prefer Behemoth but Lordi has accomplished alot in their career. Both are good bands. Can we move on now??

The_Wicked_One

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 02, 2007, 09:40:21 pm »

honest question. how is the voting done for all of this?

watchwolf

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 03, 2007, 12:38:07 am »

metalhead_BOCK said:
NaziGangSTaJew said: give devildriver the fuckin main stage they deserve it more! LORDI SUCKS!!::finger
Hell YEAH!! Devildriver is fucking awsome

watchwolf said:
ed1 said: lordi sucks! decent show but music sucked, much like kiss. which i'm not sorry to say suck as well! fuck europe, it's all about pure american metal!!!!!!::finger

Fuck "pure American Metal" if you are talking about crap like Lamb of God.

Alot of the best metal bands around are from Europe, the homeland of Metal.

LOG is not crap they make some fucking great real metal
Fuck Eurpoean metal

Lamb of God is fucking boring, repetative shit. Also, Metal started in Europe, dumbass. Most of the best metal bands are European, most of the genres of metal were started in Europe.

jimbob232

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 03, 2007, 05:22:06 am »

metalhead_BOCK said:
NaziGangSTaJew said: give devildriver the fuckin main stage they deserve it more! LORDI SUCKS!!::finger
Hell YEAH!! Devildriver is fucking awsome

watchwolf said:
ed1 said: lordi sucks! decent show but music sucked, much like kiss. which i'm not sorry to say suck as well! fuck europe, it's all about pure american metal!!!!!!::finger

Fuck "pure American Metal" if you are talking about crap like Lamb of God.

Alot of the best metal bands around are from Europe, the homeland of Metal.

LOG is not crap they make some fucking great real metal
Fuck Eurpoean metal

You're an idiot. Sabbath, Maiden, Priest, ie your metal gods, hail from across the pond you fucking poser.

UPfreebird

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 04, 2007, 08:20:45 pm »

LORDI FUCKING SUCKS.  I WAS TRIPPING MY BALLS OFF AT OZZFEST FROM SOME SHROOMS,...AND THEY STILL SUCKED!  WHO SUCKS WHEN YOUR ON SHROOMS?  LORDI DOES, THAT'S WHO.  

MADE GWAR LOOK LIKE GODS.

::finger::surprise::finger

Take Magic Mushrooms!!
SixStringSamurai

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 04, 2007, 10:00:23 pm »

I've actually taken some time to listen to a good portion of Lordi's music and I must say that I'm impressed. Hardrock Hallelujah owns. Plus, that girl in the vid is hot. HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!::animatedlaugh

The_Wicked_One

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 04, 2007, 10:03:59 pm »

That is a good song live.

I wanna see the vid now::sinister

magnoliasuicide

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 04, 2007, 11:13:42 pm »

I def. thought that Lordi should not have been on main stage. They were terrible, no one was even watching them except 5 14 year olds..I put up with the torture, just so I could sit out of the heat and eat my cheeseburger..but yeah, their songs are lame, their costumes are very very cheap looking up close, and their pyros were mediocre.

SixStringSamurai

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 04, 2007, 11:15:28 pm »

magnoliasuicide said: I def. thought that Lordi should not have been on main stage. They were terrible, no one was even watching them except 5 14 year olds..I put up with the torture, just so I could sit out of the heat and eat my cheeseburger..but yeah, their songs are lame, their costumes are very very cheap looking up close, and their pyros were mediocre.
But....the hot girl...my god, the HOT GIRL!!!!!!!::animatedlaugh

The_Wicked_One

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 04, 2007, 11:18:47 pm »

magnoliasuicide said: I def. thought that Lordi should not have been on main stage. They were terrible, no one was even watching them except 5 14 year olds..I put up with the torture, just so I could sit out of the heat and eat my cheeseburger..but yeah, their songs are lame, their costumes are very very cheap looking up close, and their pyros were mediocre.

the pyros and explosions were lame.

but to tell you the truth i like the song with the chick so they are ok in my book.

Of course you have a right to your opinions, its worse my way, i wouldve kicked out or re-aranged more than half of the set.

magnoliasuicide

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 04, 2007, 11:19:45 pm »

The_Wicked_One said:

the pyros and explosions were lame.

but to tell you the truth i like the song with the chick so they are ok in my book.

Of course you have a right to your opinions, its worse my way, i wouldve kicked out or re-aranged more than half of the set.
Just a question..how long have you been on the ozzfest board?

The_Wicked_One

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 04, 2007, 11:24:38 pm »

a few days
i went to ozzfest for a couple reasons
1. it was free
2. always wanted to see ozzy

Im mostly oldschool with a love for powermetal/thrash/death/doom
hence my desire for ozzfest to do a 180 on next years setlist.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: