HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shades of Anger....Read this one not the other one!  (Read 3296 times)
mburden1216
New Member
*
Posts: 470



View Profile
« on: August 03, 2007, 11:03:23 pm »

Maybe change the band/project's name to Shades of Shit! Because even though shit can be different colors it all stinks. This music is seriously so boring, this guy pretty much seemslike an egomaniac for no apparent reason, and there's nothgin special about this So, dude stop spamming everywhere with your Shades of Anger bullshit.

Someone needed to say it!
Logged

Still_Unbroken
New Member
*
Posts: 4571



View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2007, 11:05:13 pm »

Quote

mburden1216 said: Maybe change the band/project's name to Shades of Shit! Because even though shit can be different colors it all stinks. This music is seriously so boring, this guy pretty much seemslike an egomaniac for no apparent reason, and there's nothgin special about this So, dude stop spamming everywhere with your Shades of Anger bullshit.

Someone needed to say it!


Huh.
Logged
PraiseTheU
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 1819


View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2007, 11:05:47 pm »

someone also needed to infrom u u were queer, so ill be that one,ur GAY
Logged

Nonpoint : May 19th
Still_Unbroken
New Member
*
Posts: 4571



View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2007, 11:07:11 pm »

Quote

praiseozzy said: someone also needed to infrom u u were queer, so ill be that one,ur GAY


It's just a kid spamming to make a name for himself.
It's not worth the time.
Logged
mburden1216
New Member
*
Posts: 470



View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2007, 11:08:08 pm »

Quote

implodingsoul said:
Quote

praiseozzy said: someone also needed to infrom u u were queer, so ill be that one,ur GAY


It's just a kid spamming to make a name for himself.
It's not worth the time.


No, I'm not a kid. And I'm not tryign to make a name for myself. You just spam everywhere about you're stupid ass music and it blows!
Logged

PraiseTheU
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 1819


View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2007, 11:08:38 pm »

nah it is so the kid cant quit liein to himself tellin himself hes straight
Logged

Nonpoint : May 19th
Still_Unbroken
New Member
*
Posts: 4571



View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2007, 11:10:33 pm »

Quote

mburden1216 said:
Quote

implodingsoul said:
Quote

praiseozzy said: someone also needed to infrom u u were queer, so ill be that one,ur GAY


It's just a kid spamming to make a name for himself.
It's not worth the time.


No, I'm not a kid. And I'm not tryign to make a name for myself. You just spam everywhere about you're stupid ass music and it blows!


It's too bad your opinion doesnt really matter or change a thing.
go check out the music page!
www.myspace.com/shadesofanger
Logged
mburden1216
New Member
*
Posts: 470



View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2007, 11:16:50 pm »

Too bad your music sucks ass!
Logged

Still_Unbroken
New Member
*
Posts: 4571



View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2007, 11:17:36 pm »

Quote

mburden1216 said: Too bad your music sucks ass!


Well some people like rimjobs.
Logged
mburden1216
New Member
*
Posts: 470



View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2007, 11:29:10 pm »

Looking at your number of plays on myspace it seems no one else likes your music either hahahahaha!
Logged

PraiseTheU
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 1819


View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2007, 11:30:52 pm »

Quote
mburden1216 said: Looking at your number of plays on myspace it seems no one else likes your music either hahahahaha!
thats why hes putting out a demo! so it can spread and more people can listen,
Logged

Nonpoint : May 19th
Still_Unbroken
New Member
*
Posts: 4571



View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2007, 11:30:59 pm »

Quote

mburden1216 said: Looking at your number of plays on myspace it seems no one else likes your music either hahahahaha!


Uhm yeah.......Now you're just spamming without even making sense.
Logged
mburden1216
New Member
*
Posts: 470



View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2007, 11:32:14 pm »

NOthing spreads better than myspace hahaha!

Quote

implodingsoul said:
Quote

mburden1216 said: Looking at your number of plays on myspace it seems no one else likes your music either hahahahaha!


Uhm yeah.......Now you're just spamming without even making sense.


You have virtually no plays on myspace....because your music sucks!
Logged

Guest
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2007, 11:32:24 pm »

By making this thread you spammed asshole. Shades of Anger is badass. You on the other hand are a douche
Logged
mburden1216
New Member
*
Posts: 470



View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2007, 11:34:51 pm »

Quote

Raiderman667 said: By making this thread you spammed asshole. Shades of Anger is badass. You on the other hand are a douche


He sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're a litle kid and like Poison the Well. Fuck Off!
Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals