HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shades of Anger....Read this one not the other one!  (Read 3415 times)
Still_Unbroken

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2007, 11:35:40 pm »

mburden1216 said: NOthing spreads better than myspace hahaha!

implodingsoul said:

mburden1216 said: Looking at your number of plays on myspace it seems no one else likes your music either hahahahaha!

Uhm yeah.......Now you're just spamming without even making sense.

You have virtually no plays on myspace....because your music sucks!

Virtually no plays?
Did you fail math?
PraiseTheU
Community

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2007, 11:37:44 pm »

implodingsoul said:

implodingsoul said:
mburden1216 said: Looking at your number of plays on myspace it seems no one else likes your music either hahahahaha!

Virtually no plays?
Did you fail math?
hes probably comparing your plays to his favorite band "TAKING BACK SUNDAY"

Nonpoint : May 19th
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2007, 11:37:56 pm »

mburden1216 said:
Raiderman667 said: By making this thread you spammed asshole. Shades of Anger is badass. You on the other hand are a douche

He sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're a litle kid and like Poison the Well. Fuck Off!
And your profile picture is of your fat lard ass with a fucking goat, don't preach to me about Poison the Well when they kick your goat and your fat ass. Shades of Anger is the shit. I think your jealous cause your fingers are to big to play the guitar or bass, and you break the drum chair so your bitter
mburden1216

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2007, 11:37:49 pm »

3000 is not a lot of plays dude!

Still_Unbroken

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2007, 11:38:16 pm »

praiseozzy said:

implodingsoul said:

implodingsoul said:

Virtually no plays?
Did you fail math?

hes probably comparing your plays to his favorite band "TAKING BACK SUNDAY"

Hahaha I'd rather have less plays than be adored by fags.
PraiseTheU
Community

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2007, 11:38:50 pm »

Raiderman667 said:
mburden1216 said:
Raiderman667 said: By making this thread you spammed asshole. Shades of Anger is badass. You on the other hand are a douche

He sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're a litle kid and like Poison the Well. Fuck Off!
And your profile picture is of your fat lard ass with a fucking goat, don't preach to me about Poison the Well when they kick your goat and your fat ass. Shades of Anger is the shit. I think your jealous cause your fingers are to big to play the guitar or bass, and you break the drum chair so your bitter
owned

« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2007, 11:38:38 pm »

Raiderman667 said:
mburden1216 said:

mburden1216

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2007, 11:41:01 pm »

Raiderman667 said:

Raiderman667 said:

mburden1216 said:

Yeah real good come back....6th grade huh, Still doesn't cahnge the fact that this guys music sucks! And thinks he's the best thign ever. And I actually do play bass and guitar you fucking kid!

Still_Unbroken

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2007, 11:42:34 pm »

Raiderman667 said:

mburden1216 said:

HA! Got em!
Still_Unbroken

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2007, 11:43:11 pm »

mburden1216 said: 3000 is not a lot of plays dude!

It is for someone who is greatful for it.
Jerk.
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2007, 11:43:11 pm »

mburden1216 said:
Raiderman667 said:
Raiderman667 said:
mburden1216 said:

Yeah real good come back....6th grade huh, Still doesn't cahnge the fact that this guys music sucks! And thinks he's the best thign ever. And I actually do play bass and guitar you fucking kid!
You eat guitar and bass fucking fat ass. It was a good come back cause you feel terrible inside now. You know you've been owned by a 15 year old. Shades of Anger owns your fat ass
PraiseTheU
Community

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2007, 11:43:23 pm »

he dosent thing hes the greatest thing ever,if he did would he hand out demos? no, and hed be a prick to everybody

mburden1216

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2007, 11:44:01 pm »

Hahahaha all you have is two little kids and yourself defending your music!

Still_Unbroken

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2007, 11:44:05 pm »

mburden1216 said:

Raiderman667 said:

Raiderman667 said:

mburden1216 said:

Uhm...where did i say anything close to that?
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2007, 11:44:37 pm »

implodingsoul said:
Raiderman667 said:
mburden1216 said:

HA! Got em!
::sinister
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: