HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Time for bitching  (Read 4563 times)
Merrrypoppin
Queen of Hugs!
Community

View Profile
« on: May 29, 2007, 02:48:39 am »

I'm getting annoyed at jennyb4u9. It's almost like she's encouraging all the assholes on the board. Maybe she just wants the points but telling Live DD that his antics were okay really pissed me off. Nobody can be that much of an airhead (can they?)::stare

BAAAAAAD!
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2007, 02:50:24 am »

get over yourself
Merrrypoppin
Queen of Hugs!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2007, 02:53:39 am »

Oh! so you have returned. They'll catch on to you

BAAAAAAD!
thebot
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2007, 02:55:14 am »

Yes...we are watching. ::smile

n!ce robot.
cjones05

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2007, 02:56:51 am »

Merrrypoppin said: Oh! so you have returned. They'll catch on to you
its ok merry just relax no need for hostility at 12 ant night
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2007, 02:58:36 am »

tim said: Yes...we are watching. ::smile
but she's harrassing me. and other's do it too. they bring up my old screen name constantly and try to make me out to be a bad person. im like a scapegoat because they get bored. who do these people think they are? just look at her gloating because my other screen name got banned. thats not cool at all tim. i dont mind the banning. its a little embarrassing, but the bullying and harassment is much much worse.
Merrrypoppin
Queen of Hugs!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2007, 02:59:09 am »

cjones05 said:

Merrrypoppin said: Oh! so you have returned. They'll catch on to you
its ok merry just relax no need for hostility at 12 ant night

No hostility baby....just protective::sinister

BAAAAAAD!
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2007, 03:05:17 am »

and when someone with creativity and talent shows up on this board. everyone who has been board thinks its their right to harrass that person, and follow them around the web, bitching and bullying at them.
sickabomination

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2007, 03:05:28 am »

dd no offense i think ur a ok guy... but when it comes to spamming... ur the best at it... i saw ur threads over and over u made of u bitching at people.

« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2007, 03:07:32 am »

im sorry merry, but i wont be your scape goat because YOU arent worth fukkin in the first place. im a real person with real feelings, so kindly keep your rude comments to yourself and stop targeting whoever you dont like at the moment. with all due respect, fukk off.
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2007, 03:09:20 am »

sickabomination said: dd no offense i think ur a ok guy... but when it comes to spamming... ur the best at it... i saw ur threads over and over u made of u bitching at people.
no, im not the best at all. im just letting you know how i feel, because this board doesnt respect anyone or any thing they just bash at their leisure and thats immature. youre opinions of me are a reflection of your own persona. Hence LiveDD/DDevil
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2007, 03:12:02 am »

every thing you think of me is a 100% reflection of this board and its forums. i cant bash this forum enough for its unwelcoming cliques and selfishness. i like this place. i think tim and the others have done a great job, but all you fukkz do is bitch and bash, and since im a good guy, i get targeted because i dont conform.
Merrrypoppin
Queen of Hugs!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2007, 03:15:44 am »

BIGMAN said: and when someone with creativity and talent shows up on this board. everyone who has been board thinks its their right to harrass that person, and follow them around the web, bitching and bullying at them.
im sorry merry, but i wont be your scape goat because YOU arent worth fukkin in the first place. im a real person with real feelings, so kindly keep your rude comments to yourself and stop targeting whoever you dont like at the moment. with all due respect, fukk off.
every thing you think of me is a 100% reflection of this board and its forums. i cant bash this forum enough for its unwelcoming cliques and selfishness. i like this place. i think tim and the others have done a great job, but all you fukkz do is bitch and bash, and since im a good guy, i get targeted because i dont conform.

Keep it up! You're digging your own grave,::finger

BAAAAAAD!
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2007, 03:17:28 am »

Merrrypoppin said:
BIGMAN said: and when someone with creativity and talent shows up on this board. everyone who has been board thinks its their right to harrass that person, and follow them around the web, bitching and bullying at them.

Keep it up! You're digging your own grave,::finger
no im not. i was banned because i set off a sensor, not for speaking my mind. go to patrick malloys right now and ill merrry - pop you one right in your face.
thebot
Community

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2007, 03:18:35 am »

I agree that some people are not the most welcoming. Obviously some people just take time to respect and warm up to people. Its sad I agree Sad.

BUT...Just because a few people on this board give you a hard time does not give you the right to SPAM the board and be annoying. That will never get them to respect you. Now if a user harasses you let me know and I will personally check it out.

My advice is to continue to make a positive contribution to the community, dont spam or complain, and just participate in a positive way. People will respect you for that. In order to get respect you have to earn respect. SPAMing and other similar activites will get you nowhere.

Now...have fun, share your thoughts, and try to stay away from using ALL CAPS... it hurts my eyes. ::laugh

n!ce robot.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: