HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bash The Band!  (Read 12831 times)
A_C
Community

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: June 02, 2007, 12:36:56 pm »

CannibalCorpse said:
A_C said:
CannibalCorpse said:
A_C said:
CannibalCorpse said:
A_C said:
CannibalCorpse said:
your_worst_nightmare said: In This Moment is fucking terrible

They are! Fuck them. They're talentless and annoying!
And yet they are becoming very successful in spite of your opinion. ::animatedlaugh How much talent do you have?

Hey, a ton of people are gaining success that I hate. Just look at Hollywood!::animatedlaugh
Doesn't mean they are talentless, just means you don't like them. Big difference.

They're talentless, because they don't have the talent to make good music. I can't even stand listening to their songs.
That is just your opinion, which doesn't hold water with their fans. What instruments do you play?  See personally I don't like CC, I think they suck ass, but it doesn't mean they don't have talent (Although I don't think they do), Just means I really don't like them.

Well if I don't like something, I think it sucks. Why would I think anything else about something I hate? Cannibal Corpse is SO much better than In This Moment, oh man. SO much better!
See, I think CC sucks balls so big, that you would need a bull dozer to move them. They don't have near the talent that ITM has.

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 02, 2007, 12:37:59 pm »

A_C said:

CannibalCorpse said:

A_C said:

CannibalCorpse said:

A_C said:

CannibalCorpse said:

A_C said:

CannibalCorpse said:

And yet they are becoming very successful in spite of your opinion. ::animatedlaugh How much talent do you have?

Hey, a ton of people are gaining success that I hate. Just look at Hollywood!::animatedlaugh
Doesn't mean they are talentless, just means you don't like them. Big difference.

They're talentless, because they don't have the talent to make good music. I can't even stand listening to their songs.
That is just your opinion, which doesn't hold water with their fans. What instruments do you play?  See personally I don't like CC, I think they suck ass, but it doesn't mean they don't have talent (Although I don't think they do), Just means I really don't like them.

Well if I don't like something, I think it sucks. Why would I think anything else about something I hate? Cannibal Corpse is SO much better than In This Moment, oh man. SO much better!
See, I think CC sucks balls so big, that you would need a bull dozer to move them. They don't have near the talent that ITM has.

::animatedlaugh You're ridiculous! You have no taste if you think that!::animatedlaugh

X_B_0_N_3_S_X

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 02, 2007, 12:38:02 pm »

Does anyone realize though.. that by saying they hate something.. that means they first had to love it.. so if thats the case this is one fucked up ass forum..

That Is Not Dead Which Can Eternal Lie;
And With Strange Aeons Even Death May Die
|::c_stare|B|()|N|3|S|::c_stare
Ozzy_Freak_1391

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 02, 2007, 12:39:30 pm »

CannibalCorpse said:
Ozzy_Freak_1391 said: FUCK EMO,and the mainstream shit! It sux all tha bands that sounded good with their old albums had to fucking change everything to sound mainstream ITS GAY!

Emo sucks. Emo needs to end. The fashion statement and music is out of control.

Didnt mean it about the emo one sorry.

X-Tina 666 ::finger::animatedlaugh::animatedsmile
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 02, 2007, 12:39:51 pm »

X_B_0_N_3_S_X said: Does anyone realize though.. that by saying they hate something.. that means they first had to love it.. so if thats the case this is one fucked up ass forum..

How so? I hate things I've never liked let alone loved.

A_C
Community

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 02, 2007, 12:44:55 pm »

CannibalCorpse said:
A_C said:
CannibalCorpse said:
A_C said:
CannibalCorpse said:
A_C said:
CannibalCorpse said:
A_C said:
CannibalCorpse said:

::animatedlaugh You're ridiculous! You have no taste if you think that!::animatedlaugh
Little girl, I have seen more bands than you can even dream of. I have seen the greats all the way back to Chuck Berry. !00's and 100's of bands. You are going to tell me That a 16 year old kid, who has been to a dew shows mostly locals, knows more about music than I do! Give me a break. ::animatedlaugh

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 02, 2007, 12:47:10 pm »

A_C said:

CannibalCorpse said:

A_C said:

CannibalCorpse said:

A_C said:

CannibalCorpse said:

A_C said:

CannibalCorpse said:

A_C said:

CannibalCorpse said:

Little girl, I have seen more bands than you can even dream of. I have seen the greats all the way back to Chuck Berry. !00's and 100's of bands. You are going to tell me That a 16 year old kid, who has been to a dew shows mostly locals, knows more about music than I do! Give me a break. ::animatedlaugh

Yes, because no matter how much you experience, it's worthless unless you absorb it and learn from it.

A_C
Community

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 02, 2007, 01:24:39 pm »

CannibalCorpse said:
A_C said:
CannibalCorpse said:
A_C said:
CannibalCorpse said:
A_C said:
CannibalCorpse said:
A_C said:
CannibalCorpse said:
A_C said:
CannibalCorpse said:

Yes, because no matter how much you experience, it's worthless unless you absorb it and learn from it.
You really think your that smart?

your_worst_nightmare

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 02, 2007, 01:50:51 pm »

i love A_C's personal attacks.

cannibal corpse vocals = ITM's vocals

cannibal corpse musical talent>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ITM

melodeath  metal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ozzy lovers
your_worst_nightmare

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 02, 2007, 01:51:43 pm »

A_C said:
CannibalCorpse said:

britney spears is hugely successful....next!

A_C
Community

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 02, 2007, 02:38:33 pm »

your_worst_nightmare said: i love A_C's personal attacks.

cannibal corpse musical talent>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ITM
Have you noticed you are in the CAGE Fag boy?::animatedlaugh That is allowed here. ::surprise Remember what it was created for or has your brain been eaten away from staring at your Hasselhoff posters while masturbating?::smile

Ozzette_68
Community

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 02, 2007, 02:39:40 pm »

yowza

A_C
Community

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 02, 2007, 02:42:13 pm »

Have you noticed you are in the CAGE Fag boy?::animatedlaugh That is allowed here. ::surprise Remember what it was created for or has your brain been eaten away from staring at your Hasselhoff posters while masturbating?::smile
your_worst_nightmare said:
A_C said:
CannibalCorpse said:

Yet you wish you were as talented and successful. If you could make the kind of money she makes you would do shit to. I don't like her. I don't think she has talent, but 100's of 1,000's do, so who am I to say.

your_worst_nightmare

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 03, 2007, 01:58:35 am »

A_C said:

your_worst_nightmare said:
A_C said:
CannibalCorpse said:

Yet you wish you were as talented and successful. If you could make the kind of money she makes you would do shit to. I don't like her. I don't think she has talent, but 100's of 1,000's do, so who am I to say.

that 100's of 1000's of people are morons.

good choice of names to call me too,  i've heard much worse at work ::animatedlaugh

« Reply #89 on: June 03, 2007, 05:49:45 am »

haha!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: