HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bash The Band!  (Read 12138 times)
nick_hillger

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: June 03, 2007, 08:43:58 am »

FUCK YOU HATEBREED FOR NOT SHOWING UP AT WEST PALM LAST YEAR::finger::stare
your_worst_nightmare

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 03, 2007, 11:02:39 am »

oh and btw, ITM's shit is VERY easy to play.

melodeath  metal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ozzy lovers
A_C
Community

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 03, 2007, 11:03:28 am »

your_worst_nightmare said:
A_C said:
your_worst_nightmare said: i love A_C's personal attacks.

cannibal corpse vocals = ITM's vocals

cannibal corpse musical talent>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ITM
Have you noticed you are in the CAGE Fag boy?::animatedlaugh That is allowed here. ::surprise Remember what it was created for or has your brain been eaten away from staring at your Hasselhoff posters while masturbating?::smile
A_C said:
CannibalCorpse said:
your_worst_nightmare said: In This Moment is fucking terrible

They are! Fuck them. They're talentless and annoying!
And yet they are becoming very successful in spite of your opinion. ::animatedlaugh How much talent do you have?

britney spears is hugely successful....next!
Yet you wish you were as talented and successful. If you could make the kind of money she makes you would do shit to. I don't like her. I don't think she has talent, but 100's of 1,000's do, so who am I to say.

that 100's of 1000's of people are morons.

good choice of names to call me too,  i've heard much worse at work ::animatedlaugh
ATTENTION WORLD This Just In. The UN has declared that regardless of how many people in this world have agreed on any issue, that from this point on we will only accept the OPINION of HeavenShallBurnFan, as his opinion is the only one the counts on matters of any issue. Thank you! That is all.::surprise

Ozzette_68
Community

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 03, 2007, 11:04:03 am »

::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

your_worst_nightmare

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 03, 2007, 11:13:51 am »

creative...

*applause*

« Reply #95 on: June 03, 2007, 11:15:52 am »

A_C said:
A_C said:

cannibal corpse musical talent>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ITM
Have you noticed you are in the CAGE Fag boy?::animatedlaugh That is allowed here. ::surprise Remember what it was created for or has your brain been eaten away from staring at your Hasselhoff posters while masturbating?::smile
A_C said:
CannibalCorpse said:

And yet they are becoming very successful in spite of your opinion. ::animatedlaugh How much talent do you have?

Yet you wish you were as talented and successful. If you could make the kind of money she makes you would do shit to. I don't like her. I don't think she has talent, but 100's of 1,000's do, so who am I to say.

good choice of names to call me too,  i've heard much worse at work ::animatedlaugh
ATTENTION WORLD This Just In. The UN has declared that regardless of how many people in this world have agreed on any issue, that from this point on we will only accept the OPINION of HeavenShallBurnFan, as his opinion is the only one the counts on matters of any issue. Thank you! That is all.::surprise
owned
your_worst_nightmare

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 03, 2007, 11:26:29 am »

LiveDD said:
A_C said:
A_C said:

A_C said:
CannibalCorpse said:

owned

over the internet.  congratulations!!!

A_C
Community

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 03, 2007, 11:33:03 am »

LiveDD said:
A_C said:
A_C said:

A_C said:
CannibalCorpse said:

owned

over the internet.  congratulations!!!
Man I freaking think you have the funniest (probably truest) Profile I have ever seen. Were in your Things I can't live without you wrote " My Girl Power" That is some Classic Shit::animatedlaugh::smile::animatedlaugh

your_worst_nightmare

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 03, 2007, 11:40:25 am »

i know you are getting old and slow, but it says:

my girl, power metal, melodic death metal  etc. etc.

ok, back on topic...

ITM sucks

A_C
Community

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 03, 2007, 11:52:13 am »

Naw, I still say it's your Girl Power. And I bet you will change it now. Even though you do have an amazing amount of Girl POWER!! And I bet those Boys In the cells LIKE it Lots!!!!!!! Do you dance around in a mini for them? Show off you girlish Charms? The only reason you choose to Bash ITM so much, is because of your hated of me and that you think it bothers me. I will tell you something now. They have somethings you will never have. Talent and success are just 2 of them, but the list is to long to write down in 1 post. There is a limit to how much can be posted  here. You must really like them because you stated that there stuff is easy to play. So you must be playing their Stuff?::surprise

A_C
Community

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 03, 2007, 11:55:19 am »

Naw, I still say it's your Girl Power. And I bet you will change it now. Even though you do have an amazing amount of Girl POWER!! And I bet those Boys In the cells LIKE it Lots!!!!!!! Do you dance around in a mini for them? Show off you girlish Charms? The only reason you choose to Bash ITM so much, is because of your hated of me and that you think it bothers me. I will tell you something now. They have somethings you will never have. Talent and success are just 2 of them, but the list is to long to write down in 1 post. There is a limit to how much can be posted  here. You must really like them because you stated that there stuff is easy to play. So you must be playing their Stuff?::surprise
A_C said: Naw, I still say it's your Girl Power. And I bet you will change it now. Even though you do have an amazing amount of Girl POWER!! And I bet those Boys In the cells LIKE it Lots!!!!!!! Do you dance around in a mini for them? Show off you girlish Charms? The only reason you choose to Bash ITM so much, is because of your hated of me and that you think it bothers me. I will tell you something now. They have somethings you will never have. Talent and success are just 2 of them, but the list is to long to write down in 1 post. There is a limit to how much can be posted  here. You must really like them because you stated that there stuff is easy to play. So you must be playing their Stuff?::surprise
And I just went back and looked at your profile again. There is NO comma between Girl and Power, But you can add one now to make it look like you now what your talking about. GIRL POWER BOY.

A_C
Community

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 03, 2007, 11:55:41 am »

A_C said: Naw, I still say it's your Girl Power. And I bet you will change it now. Even though you do have an amazing amount of Girl POWER!! And I bet those Boys In the cells LIKE it Lots!!!!!!! Do you dance around in a mini for them? Show off you girlish Charms? The only reason you choose to Bash ITM so much, is because of your hated of me and that you think it bothers me. I will tell you something now. They have somethings you will never have. Talent and success are just 2 of them, but the list is to long to write down in 1 post. There is a limit to how much can be posted  here. You must really like them because you stated that there stuff is easy to play. So you must be playing their Stuff?::surprise
And I just went back and looked at your profile again. There is NO comma between Girl and Power, But you can add one now to make it look like you now what your talking about. GIRL POWER BOY.

watchwolf

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 03, 2007, 12:14:07 pm »

Finally, a few days ago, listened to In This Moment. I found it to be terrible, boring music with bad singing.

your_worst_nightmare

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 03, 2007, 12:44:24 pm »

caex said: Finally, a few days ago, listened to In This Moment. I found it to be terrible, boring music with bad singing.

weird, me too

A_C
Community

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 03, 2007, 09:43:39 pm »

caex said: Finally, a few days ago, listened to In This Moment. I found it to be terrible, boring music with bad singing.

weird, me too
TWINS?Huh?::surprise

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: