HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bash The Band!  (Read 12103 times)
CannibalCorpse
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 7973



View Profile
« Reply #105 on: June 03, 2007, 09:46:01 pm »

Quote

A_C said:
Quote

your_worst_nightmare said:
Quote

caex said: Finally, a few days ago, listened to In This Moment. I found it to be terrible, boring music with bad singing.


weird, me too
TWINS?Huh?::surprise


Triplets.
Logged


Gipper6092
New Member
*
Posts: 16



View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 04, 2007, 05:28:23 am »

Rap i fucking hate that bull shit i agree with  sibzsdisciple everyone wants to be a gangster Fags
Logged
jimbob232
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 6502



View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 04, 2007, 07:09:35 am »

Quote
CannibalCorpse said:
Quote
A_C said:
Quote
your_worst_nightmare said:
Quote
caex said: Finally, a few days ago, listened to In This Moment. I found it to be terrible, boring music with bad singing.

weird, me too
TWINS?Huh?::surprise

Triplets.

Quadruplets!
Logged


Rickness913
New Member
*
Posts: 5



View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 04, 2007, 08:19:58 am »

To Hell w/ Pop Stars
Logged
A_C
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 1326


View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 04, 2007, 10:32:06 am »

Quote
jimbob232 said:
Quote
CannibalCorpse said:
Quote
A_C said:
Quote
your_worst_nightmare said:
Quote
caex said: Finally, a few days ago, listened to In This Moment. I found it to be terrible, boring music with bad singing.

weird, me too
TWINS?Huh?::surprise

Triplets.

Quadruplets!
I thought you were proud to be an American?::surprise
Logged




Ozzette_68
Community
New Member
*
Posts: 1633


View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 04, 2007, 10:34:23 am »

Quote
jimbob232 said:
Quote
CannibalCorpse said:
Quote
A_C said:
Quote
your_worst_nightmare said:
Quote
caex said: Finally, a few days ago, listened to In This Moment. I found it to be terrible, boring music with bad singing.

weird, me too
TWINS?Huh?::surprise

Triplets.

Quadruplets!

Quintuplets!
Logged


A_C
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 1326


View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 04, 2007, 10:35:27 am »

Quote
Ozzette_68 said:
Quote
jimbob232 said:
Quote
CannibalCorpse said:
Quote
A_C said:
Quote
your_worst_nightmare said:
Quote
caex said: Finally, a few days ago, listened to In This Moment. I found it to be terrible, boring music with bad singing.

weird, me too
TWINS?Huh?::surprise

Triplets.

Quadruplets!

Quintuplets!
So Your Anti-American also?
Logged




Ozzette_68
Community
New Member
*
Posts: 1633


View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 04, 2007, 10:36:44 am »

Quote
A_C said:
Quote
Ozzette_68 said:
Quote
jimbob232 said:
Quote
CannibalCorpse said:
Quote
A_C said:
Quote
your_worst_nightmare said:
Quote
caex said: Finally, a few days ago, listened to In This Moment. I found it to be terrible, boring music with bad singing.

weird, me too
TWINS?Huh?::surprise

Triplets.

Quadruplets!

Quintuplets!
So Your Anti-American also?

no, I thought we were talking about liking In This Moment::confused
Logged


A_C
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 1326


View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 04, 2007, 10:40:32 am »

Quote
Ozzette_68 said:
Quote
A_C said:
Quote
Ozzette_68 said:
Quote
jimbob232 said:
Quote
CannibalCorpse said:
Quote
A_C said:
Quote
your_worst_nightmare said:
Quote
caex said: Finally, a few days ago, listened to In This Moment. I found it to be terrible, boring music with bad singing.

weird, me too
TWINS?Huh?::surprise

Triplets.

Quadruplets!

Quintuplets!
So Your Anti-American also?

no, I thought we were talking about liking In This Moment::confused
No sorry for the misunderstanding. It is a reference to them both Hating Everything American. American Government, American Culture, American Metal, America. The whole nine yards. How as soon as they both get out of college their moving to Europe to get away from America.
Logged




sandman
New Member
*
Posts: 4



View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 04, 2007, 11:34:46 am »

fuck lindsey lohan and her drunk ass::sinister
Logged
jimbob232
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 6502



View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 04, 2007, 01:45:39 pm »

Quote
A_C said:
Quote
Ozzette_68 said:
Quote
A_C said:
Quote
Ozzette_68 said:
Quote
jimbob232 said:
Quote
CannibalCorpse said:
Quote
A_C said:
Quote
your_worst_nightmare said:
Quote
caex said: Finally, a few days ago, listened to In This Moment. I found it to be terrible, boring music with bad singing.

weird, me too
TWINS?Huh?::surprise

Triplets.

Quadruplets!

Quintuplets!
So Your Anti-American also?

no, I thought we were talking about liking In This Moment::confused
No sorry for the misunderstanding. It is a reference to them both Hating Everything American. American Government, American Culture, American Metal, America. The whole nine yards. How as soon as they both get out of college their moving to Europe to get away from America.

Pretty sure both like Iced Earth, Nevermore, and other American bands. things should be addressed on a case by case basis, not simply because they fall under a label
Logged


deadjesus
New Member
*
Posts: 305



View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 04, 2007, 03:28:52 pm »

Quote
sandman said: fuck lindsey lohan and her drunk ass::sinister

Only if I get to donkey punch her.
Logged

---------------------------------
I was the turkey ALLLL ALONG!
your_worst_nightmare
New Member
*
Posts: 1019



View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 05, 2007, 07:36:41 am »

Quote
jimbob232 said:
Quote
A_C said:
Quote
Ozzette_68 said:
Quote
A_C said:
Quote
Ozzette_68 said:
Quote
jimbob232 said:
Quote
CannibalCorpse said:
Quote
A_C said:
Quote
your_worst_nightmare said:
Quote
caex said: Finally, a few days ago, listened to In This Moment. I found it to be terrible, boring music with bad singing.

weird, me too
TWINS?Huh?::surprise

Triplets.

Quadruplets!

Quintuplets!
So Your Anti-American also?

no, I thought we were talking about liking In This Moment::confused
No sorry for the misunderstanding. It is a reference to them both Hating Everything American. American Government, American Culture, American Metal, America. The whole nine yards. How as soon as they both get out of college their moving to Europe to get away from America.

Pretty sure both like Iced Earth, Nevermore, and other American bands. things should be addressed on a case by case basis, not simply because they fall under a label

owned.
Logged

melodeath  metal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ozzy lovers
your_worst_nightmare
New Member
*
Posts: 1019



View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 05, 2007, 07:37:08 am »

Quote
Ozzette_68 said:
Quote
jimbob232 said:
Quote
CannibalCorpse said:
Quote
A_C said:
Quote
your_worst_nightmare said:
Quote
caex said: Finally, a few days ago, listened to In This Moment. I found it to be terrible, boring music with bad singing.

weird, me too
TWINS?Huh?::surprise

Triplets.

Quadruplets!

Quintuplets!

owned.
Logged

melodeath  metal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ozzy lovers
Icyshadow
New Member
*
Posts: 32



View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 05, 2007, 09:39:37 pm »

FUCK AVENGED SEVENFOLD!! I HOPE THOSE EMO FUCKS GET A FUCKIN TRUCK DRIVEN UP THEIR ASSES....... THEN AGAIN, THEY'D PROBABLY LIKE THAT, SO I HOPE THEY FUCKIN BURN IN FUCKIN HELL THE FAGGOTS!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals