HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Family Values 2007 Pittsburgh Review  (Read 4038 times)
apex_of_death

View Profile
« on: August 05, 2007, 11:03:13 am »

being it there a was a fucking detour it took us 1 till 330 to get there so we didnt get to check out the second stage bands

but here we go

trivum- i honestly thought they were gonna suck live, but they actually put on a good show and they didnt have shit vocals, so i was suprised

hellyeah- fuck badass show the crowd really loved them, plus it was badass to see vinnie paul drumming again, great band

flyleaf- impressed me they put on a really good show, so im really not a fan they suprised me a lot of people seemed into them

atreyu- they were badass there were a least 10 different circle pits in the crowd during there whole set, they really got the crowd going

evanesence- i dont like them at all, so i cant really make and unbiased review, but the crowd also dug them

korn- they KICKED FUCKING ASS, korn had the crowd going the whole time, they played so many great songs and me and this kid started a pit for the the last song which was blind it was sick

and there was like 5 fights and one was right besided us, these 2 dudes were double teaming this other guy, so some other dude came in and kicked the double teamers in the head and they ran off, and then security came lol

and there was a firepit that went up like 3 or 4 times

(formally xundeadx666)

madmetal101
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2007, 11:09:17 am »

Awesome!! HAHA!! Yeah I remember at Family Values last year(In Indy) When StoneSour came on you could just tell something awesome was gonna happen and then the whole fucking place started a massive sod war.  The threatened to stop the show if we didn't stop but thankfully everyone stopped after that.  Corey Taylor was just fucking amazed at how crazy everyone was.  He stopped in the middle of Bother and was like "Should we finish it?" haha!! great stuff.

Forever stronger than all
s5k5u

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2007, 12:25:01 pm »

sweet man, I was thinking of going but only for trivium. what time did the show end?

Butchered_Amalgamation

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2007, 02:45:00 pm »

awesome I'm gonna be going in 10 days, can't wait, no neccesarily for any of the bands but Gigantour was the last festival I went to, its been too long.

I had the exact same thing happen when I saw Trivium with Lamb Of God, expected them to suck ass, I got the crowd to start cheering "ME TAL LI CA!! ME TAL LI CA!!"
then they afterwards I was like wow.... I feel bad they were actually really good live, same thing, they didn't do their gay singing.

I've heard that second stage and main stage play at the same time, according to your review they don't?
did any second stage bands play during or between mainstage bands??
apex_of_death

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2007, 11:45:00 am »

ya they play at the same time  but it only overlapped when trivium started cause they are the first mainstage band

(formally xundeadx666)

apex_of_death

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2007, 11:45:33 am »

and i got there ridiculouse late so i came in for the end of trivium and five finger death punch(second stage)

(formally xundeadx666)

kristy_rocks

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2007, 12:10:34 pm »

I am going to the family values in dallas on august 17 so i am sooooo fucking excited. I spent 180.00 on reserve tickets so I cant wait!! ::sinister
Butchered_Amalgamation

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2007, 01:05:10 pm »

kristy_rocks said: I am going to the family values in dallas on august 17 so i am sooooo fucking excited. I spent 180.00 on reserve tickets so I cant wait!! ::sinister

wow I would never pay that much for family values.

I do the same thing for every concert that isn't just GA tickets, get like 10 friends that are going, 9 of us buy the cheapest tickets, then the last person buys a pit ticket online, prints off 10 of them, we share the cost so everyone gets in the pit really cheap,
for Family Values this year it cost me like 15$ for a pit ticket, GOOD DEAL I prefer my method over Reserved Section
L???????Zz????

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2007, 01:06:02 pm »

i never went to a family values tour.

::animatedsmile
kristy_rocks

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2007, 02:17:30 pm »

Mjolnir said:

kristy_rocks said: I am going to the family values in dallas on august 17 so i am sooooo fucking excited. I spent 180.00 on reserve tickets so I cant wait!! ::sinister

I do the same thing for every concert that isn't just GA tickets, get like 10 friends that are going, 9 of us buy the cheapest tickets, then the last person buys a pit ticket online, prints off 10 of them, we share the cost so everyone gets in the pit really cheap,
for Family Values this year it cost me like 15$ for a pit ticket, GOOD DEAL I prefer my method over Reserved Section

I spent 180 for 2 tickets right behind the pit like 3 rows behind. I like the pit but i cant be standing all day.
Demigod_92

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2007, 02:24:00 pm »

theres two stages???

FUCK
apex_of_death

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2007, 09:31:05 pm »

um...ya look at the site

(formally xundeadx666)

Butchered_Amalgamation

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2007, 10:39:09 am »

kristy_rocks said:
Mjolnir said:

I spent 180 for 2 tickets right behind the pit like 3 rows behind. I like the pit but i cant be standing all day.

makes sense, but at my venue, you have to walk through every section to get to the pit, every section always has at least a dozen empty seats. so I pretty much have access to seats in any section I want,

aside from that security at my venue sucks ass, at Roger Waters I had 20 dollar lawn tickets, I just walked right into the 400$ reserved section, half way through I went to the bathroom, they actually were checking when I got back, told the guy I lost my ticket, he says its alright I remember you go ahead.
so I'm really not sold on the whole "buy expensive tickets to the good section" deal, unless your venue has tight security, its just a waste of money, you can just walk right in
gcer445

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2007, 07:41:01 pm »

Does anyone have any pics from OzzFest 2007 in San Antonio? If you do can you email me some? My email is gcer445@yahoo.com  I would really appriciate it very much, Thanks!
A_C
Community

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2007, 07:34:26 pm »

I've got around 500.  I will post them later and you can just copy them, as long as you don't just post them somewhere else.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: