HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: can i bring a bag?  (Read 749 times)
LesserFaith

View Profile
« on: August 05, 2007, 03:24:16 pm »

hey all of you lucky fuckers who've already been to the show.  I'm going tomorrow, and the "shit you can bring" section on this page doesn't say if you can carry a bag around....no not weed, like a drawstring sports bag for food, shit I buy, my camera, and my pet midget.

::smile  fuck hollywood
devilmusik

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2007, 03:32:32 pm »

people at the show i went to had backpacks
LesserFaith

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2007, 04:09:23 pm »

thanks....didn't know if they'd let you.  i wish there wasn't so much controversy about this stuff.....like cameras and food, etc.  because i'm taking a cab to the show from my hotel and i can't go back to my car and leave shit

thanx though

::smile  fuck hollywood
ozzy4president51

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2007, 05:11:13 pm »

you can bring a bag, but expect it to be inspected thoroughly

spock

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2007, 06:57:10 pm »

Yes, yo mama can go! ::finger::animatedlaugh::finger

Spock
ozznut

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2007, 07:45:21 pm »

I would call ahead.I didnt see any bags unless they were plastic or ziplocks.To get thru on the phone call the main number and talk with security.
VVicked_Kitty

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2007, 11:04:26 pm »

Grocery bags and Backpacks are allowed.
Cameras are allowed, just not professional ones. I saw many people with digital cameras. One thing though, on the Live Nation site says blankets and seat cushions are allowed but when we got to the gate they told us we couldn't have it, we had to check it at guest services(San Antonio). I was a little pissed. I didn't bring anything they said I couldn't have, only what was on the what to bring list. I ended up abandoning it at the end of the night because the line was sooooooo long for the get your stuff back.  . I was allowed to bring my misting fan which was a life saver in the Texas heat!! ::surprise

::surprise::animatedlaugh::animatedsmile
XxXMetalChickXxX

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2007, 08:51:11 am »

LesserFaith said: hey all of you lucky fuckers who've already been to the show.  I'm going tomorrow, and the "shit you can bring" section on this page doesn't say if you can carry a bag around....no not weed, like a drawstring sports bag for food, shit I buy, my camera, and my pet midget.
no camera, no food unless it is packaged i think!! my family never brought food!! no midget!!

Amanda::laugh
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: