HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: does anyone here skate?  (Read 839 times)
dna_work_shop

View Profile
« on: July 19, 2007, 01:42:07 am »

or do all skaters listen to rap now...

90% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
Dead_Chick

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2007, 08:17:58 am »

corrections all skaters are posers now. either they can skate but they can only do tricks, they can skate in a straight line, or they just can't skate. all the preps are now the "real skaterz" preps are trying to take over and the are killing everything for everyone else.................
::finger
dna_work_shop

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2007, 01:25:22 am »

Dead_Chick said: corrections all skaters are posers now. either they can skate but they can only do tricks, they can skate in a straight line, or they just can't skate. all the preps are now the "real skaterz" preps are trying to take over and the are killing everything for everyone else.................

thats not true at all.
me and some of my friends are really close to the idea of back in the day skating mixed with new. we just find spots to skate to get speed, or we skate at my house practicing tricks (i have a half pipe, a quarter pipe, a bank, a 1 foot tall table top, a grinding rail, and a kicker) or we go to burnside (used to be a construction site in downtown portland, but so many people skated there they just left it as a skate park). portland has a lot of real skaters, not posers

EvilHippieDriftwood

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2007, 01:29:55 am »

You couldnt pay me to fucking skate. All it took was one episode of "Scarred" and BAM! Phobia 101.

October 24: Opeth (fuck openers)
dna_work_shop

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2007, 01:33:17 am »

Driftwood said: You couldnt pay me to fucking skate. All it took was one episode of "Scarred" and BAM! Phobia 101.

its not too bad...i skated all day today and i never fell. you mess up a lot but it doesnt mean that you fall down or crash heavy. you can get out of a lot of shit. start out easy. i screwed up today a lot trying to fakie heelflip off a curb, but i never got hurt

EvilHippieDriftwood

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2007, 01:34:30 am »

dna_work_shop said:
Driftwood said: You couldnt pay me to fucking skate. All it took was one episode of "Scarred" and BAM! Phobia 101.

its not too bad...i skated all day today and i never fell. you mess up a lot but it doesnt mean that you fall down or crash heavy. you can get out of a lot of shit. start out easy. i screwed up today a lot trying to fakie heelflip off a curb, but i never got hurt

Rather safe than sorry...I'll just stick to my guitar and psp.

October 24: Opeth (fuck openers)
dna_work_shop

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2007, 01:38:46 am »

Driftwood said:
dna_work_shop said:

Rather safe than sorry...I'll just stick to my guitar and psp.

ok w/e
i have fun skating.

tomorrow me and a friend are dressing in striped pants and a tie only and skating downtown for money....::animatedlaugh

dna_work_shop

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2007, 01:42:21 am »

haha yes! i was the posts / views are 7, 26.
thats my birthday...wow. i feel lucky

ozzy4president51

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2007, 11:55:22 am »

Dead_Chick said: corrections all skaters are posers now. either they can skate but they can only do tricks, they can skate in a straight line, or they just can't skate. all the preps are now the "real skaterz" preps are trying to take over and the are killing everything for everyone else.................
not true i skate... i hate preps and am certainly not a fricken poser

FragtheWeak

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2007, 08:52:33 pm »

me my borther and some of are friends are the last one in Jersey were pretty sure there aren't anymore...here atleast

You guys having some satanic guitar pick isn't gonna make your rock any better because Satan's not in a guitar pick, he's inside all of us
KALM

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2007, 08:54:40 pm »

lol i skated in the 80's that was the only true skating era.

the_Thunder_God

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2007, 08:58:47 pm »

i tried skating. i sucked at it so i gave up. i couldn't do shit for tricks. not even ollie. but i thought going down ramps and shit and getting the speed is pretty fun. i might go out again and take another shot at it.
ozzy4president51

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2007, 12:11:15 am »

the_Thunder_God said: i tried skating. i sucked at it so i gave up. i couldn't do shit for tricks. not even ollie. but i thought going down ramps and shit and getting the speed is pretty fun. i might go out again and take another shot at it.
well did you practice or was it a this is harder than it looks i give up situation?

Dante_Da_Buildin

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2007, 03:44:28 pm »

ya, i have a skate team called "hax skateboarding'::finger::finger::finger

::finger::finger::finger
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: