HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: You know what the greatest thing about this country is?  (Read 1778 times)
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2007, 07:50:42 pm »

Mjolnir said: isn't a catscan just for broken bones and shit?
might you mean MRI??    I know they do brain scans with that
DUDE NOW YOU REALLY SHOWED YOUR IQ AND IT DOESNT LOOK GOOD ::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2007, 07:51:25 pm »

ASK JEEVES!::sinister::sinister
VAMetalfan25

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2007, 08:08:09 pm »

Greatest thing about this country....biggest fucking oxymoron I've heard in a long time

If I was you, I'd kill myself.
dna_work_shop

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2007, 08:18:11 pm »

PMAN said:
Mjolnir said: all thats just fine and dandy,

but I think the greatest thing about this country is back in the 60's or 70's during the cold war, for some reason we were afraid that the Soviets had made an LSD bomb, so we hurried to it and made some of our own, they tested it on a bunch of our own soldiers so they'd be used to in case we did actually fight and they used it. It would explode in the air above the troops letting LSD in the air, then all the soldiers would quit fighting and start tripping out of their minds. only time they ever used it for real was for small mobs in riots and strikes.

also we made a Gay Bomb a few years ago to use in Iraq, it would also explode above them, when the enemies would breathe it in, they would instantly want to start fucking anyone near them, but they decided not to use it for some reason.

both were kept quiet, info got out about both but there isn't much on either of them

other than that I'm not too fond of this country
dude do you need a catscan or something?::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

no ive heard about that before. tis true.

bt uhm....greatest thing about this country is communication. we kno things fast and we can say our beliefs and spread them. like the internet. in china they have the biggest firewall system for home users and you can hardly look at anything. and in africa they think that mike jordan still plays for the bulls and that the song thrillers just came out. my friend got back from there with stories. but ya dude....u can film shit thats fucked up about this country, post it on youtube and make people hate the thing that lets them see it

90% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
cawkaroach

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2007, 11:10:44 am »

Yes the right to bear arms, without it we'd all tell Smokey to fuck off and die in forest fire.

Thread killing is my business.... And business is good.
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2007, 11:24:28 am »

PMAN said: The Freakin FIRST AMMENDMENT::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger
Thats bull shit. Us americans cant fucking use that right anymore cause certan people might get offended for what you want to say or put in jail. Like if I call some one a porch monkey, I might go to jail for hate or shit like that.
 Listen  I'm a big supporter for the First ammentmet I think it's compleatly bullshit that some people have more rights than others. Like if a black man say cracker infront of someone its ok. But if a white man say nigger, then it's known as hate.. I say fuck that. Everyone that reads this thread and this post, look, Say whatever you feel like in front of whoever you want.
lucabrasi073

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2007, 11:26:19 am »

Guns don't kill people, I kill people

Der Metzgermeister

your_worst_nightmare

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2007, 11:37:31 am »

mhj55 said:
PMAN said: The Freakin FIRST AMMENDMENT::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger
Thats bull shit. Us americans cant fucking use that right anymore cause certan people might get offended for what you want to say or put in jail. Like if I call some one a porch monkey, I might go to jail for hate or shit like that.
 Listen  I'm a big supporter for the First ammentmet I think it's compleatly bullshit that some people have more rights than others. Like if a black man say cracker infront of someone its ok. But if a white man say nigger, then it's known as hate.. I say fuck that. Everyone that reads this thread and this post, look, Say whatever you feel like in front of whoever you want.

QFT.

this country sucks.

and spare me the "then leave" bit, it's old and we all know that if i could i would

melodeath  metal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ozzy lovers
lucabrasi073

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2007, 11:41:07 am »

your_worst_nightmare said:
mhj55 said:

QFT.

this country sucks.

and spare me the "then leave" bit, it's old and we all know that if i could i would
i agree, but this country doesn't suck.  The douchebags who pull that shit suck

Der Metzgermeister

« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2007, 11:45:56 am »

i'm talking the 5th
Hellcat

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2007, 11:55:13 am »

lucabrasi073 said:
mhj55 said:

QFT.

this country sucks.

That is bullshit. If you really hated this country then you would find a way out of it. Good luck pissing on your new country, where you would have no rights to speak. The first amendment allows all of the Hollywood assholes spew their meaningless shit and I have to suffer. Now if we could allow the hunting of liberals.::finger
WingedOctopus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2007, 12:17:10 pm »

The fact that we can listen to metal is the greatest thing, since metal music is actually banned in many Middle-Eastern countries

::animatedlaugh Burger King Diamond
gloria

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2007, 05:53:41 pm »

Hellcat said:

lucabrasi073 said:

mhj55 said:

QFT.

this country sucks.

That is bullshit. If you really hated this country then you would find a way out of it. Good luck pissing on your new country, where you would have no rights to speak. The first amendment allows all of the Hollywood assholes spew their meaningless shit and I have to suffer. Now if we could allow the hunting of liberals.::finger

i believe you are right. and i come from german blood who moved here in the 60s. and i still get pissed when my grandmother tells me how much better " things" were there. oh yeah, the beer! they are alcoholics too. anyhow, none of my relatives went back. and they all came from germany. both mom and dads side.
Geronimo

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2007, 05:54:44 pm »

that we have a shitty pres.?

SlaytanicCFH
Community

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2007, 06:44:42 pm »

mhj55 said:

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER ARREST ME GODDAMMMIT!

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: