HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: You know what the greatest thing about this country is?  (Read 1751 times)
slestak

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2007, 07:55:14 pm »

The Right to Freedom of Speech (unless you're Ann Coulter speaking at a university) <--interrupted by AIDS protesters during last convention

We are the most two-faced nation in the world. Thanks liberals. Thank GOD for free-thinking Independents.

Drink more. Live faster. Rock harder.
slestak

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2007, 08:06:27 pm »

slestak said: The Right to Freedom of Speech (unless you're Ann Coulter speaking at a university) <--interrupted by AIDS protesters during last convention
We are the most two-faced nation in the world. Thanks liberals. Thank GOD for free-thinking Independents.

slestak

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2007, 08:07:35 pm »

I have tried to voice my opinion twice in this forum and have been edited twice. ENJOY YOUR FREEDOM!

SlaytanicCFH
Community

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2007, 11:15:45 pm »

How about the right to privacy? What the hell happened to that?

« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2007, 11:18:49 pm »

SlaytanicCFH said: How about the right to privacy? What the hell happened to that?
it went bye bye after 9/11
STARBUCK

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2007, 11:31:08 pm »

your_worst_nightmare said:

mhj55 said:

PMAN said: The Freakin FIRST AMMENDMENT::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger

Thats bull shit. Us americans cant fucking use that right anymore cause certan people might get offended for what you want to say or put in jail. Like if I call some one a porch monkey, I might go to jail for hate or shit like that.
 Listen  I'm a big supporter for the First ammentmet I think it's compleatly bullshit that some people have more rights than others. Like if a black man say cracker infront of someone its ok. But if a white man say nigger, then it's known as hate.. I say fuck that. Everyone that reads this thread and this post, look, Say whatever you feel like in front of whoever you want.

QFT.

this country sucks.

and spare me the "then leave" bit, it's old and we all know that if i could i would

Bullshit.  A plane ticket isn't that expensive.  You just don't have the balls to do it or enough desperation.  It takes a lot of motivation to go through the whole process of being an immigrant in another country.
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2007, 02:45:52 am »

::surprise
theBear

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2007, 02:50:50 am »

My vote would go 2nd, 5th, than 1st, even though i love to goad and rip a moron apart verbally.

Read 1984 by Orwell for all current privacy policy.

4 GA ticks awaiting new owners
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2007, 03:07:13 am »

DudgeonBear said: My vote would go 2nd, 5th, than 1st, even though i love to goad and rip a moron apart verbally.

Read 1984 by Orwell for all current privacy policy.
Yeah a buddy was telling me about that, I got to read that for sure.::animatedsmile
STARBUCK

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2007, 09:14:20 am »

SlaytanicCFH said:

mhj55 said:

PMAN said: The Freakin FIRST AMMENDMENT::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger

Thats bull shit. Us americans cant fucking use that right anymore cause certan people might get offended for what you want to say or put in jail. Like if I call some one a porch monkey, I might go to jail for hate or shit like that.
 Listen  I'm a big supporter for the First ammentmet I think it's compleatly bullshit that some people have more rights than others. Like if a black man say cracker infront of someone its ok. But if a white man say nigger, then it's known as hate.. I say fuck that. Everyone that reads this thread and this post, look, Say whatever you feel like in front of whoever you want.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER ARREST ME GODDAMMMIT!

So basically what you want is to protect your right to be a moron.
SlaytanicCFH
Community

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2007, 09:39:25 am »

STARBUCK said:

SlaytanicCFH said:

mhj55 said:

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER ARREST ME GODDAMMMIT!

So basically what you want is to protect your right to be a moron.

Relax I was dissproving his point.

crackedactor

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2007, 10:35:21 am »

Its called England ::finger

The dogs of doom are howling low
They carry news that must get through
To build a dream for me and you
Geronimo

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2007, 10:37:41 am »

crackedactor said: Its called England ::finger
i want to live in england since i was a little boy

SlaytanicCFH
Community

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2007, 10:39:55 am »

Vincemicester said:

crackedactor said: Its called England ::finger
i want to live in england since i was a little boy

I personally can't stand british people. sorry.

gcer445

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2007, 07:40:32 pm »

Does anyone have any pics from OzzFest 2007 in San Antonio? If you do can you email me some? My email is gcer445@yahoo.com  I would really appriciate it very much, Thanks!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: