HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL?  (Read 7101 times)
jimbob232

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2007, 03:39:58 pm »

Killer1332 said: whatever. i liked all 3 albums alot. the 4th 1 is gonna b fuckin awsum. and the vocals arent shitty IMO. this thread has in no way helped me understand y ppl hate a7x

Then you must be retarded. Just because you think they have awesome vocals means you can't understand why people hate them?

They're called personal opinions, and not many here share the same one you do. For fucks sake.

Killer1332
Community

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2007, 12:04:19 am »

jimbob232 said:

Killer1332 said: whatever. i liked all 3 albums alot. the 4th 1 is gonna b fuckin awsum. and the vocals arent shitty IMO. this thread has in no way helped me understand y ppl hate a7x

Then you must be retarded. Just because you think they have awesome vocals means you can't understand why people hate them?

They're called personal opinions, and not many here share the same one you do. For fucks sake.

i already understood that ppl had their own opinions. so go suck ur daddy's cock, fuck face
iluvA7XtoDEATH

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2007, 08:11:57 pm »

Killer1332 said:

jimbob232 said:

i already understood that ppl had their own opinions. so go suck ur daddy's cock, fuck face

::laugh

themetalmidget

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2007, 01:59:37 pm »

Why is there a discussion about Avenged Sevenfold in a Metal forum?? Even though it doesn't surprise me seeing how theres plenty about bands like korn and slipknot in here as well.

"Hippies HATE death metal"
Killer1332
Community

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2007, 12:53:39 am »

themetalmidget said: Why is there a discussion about Avenged Sevenfold in a Metal forum?? Even though it doesn't surprise me seeing how theres plenty about bands like korn and slipknot in here as well.

its called "heavy metral and hard rock forum" so a7x qualifies 2 b here as they r hard rock
byebye

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2007, 01:42:19 am »

I don't hate Avenged. In fact, I think their new album is freakin' fantastic.
ratmfan88

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2007, 02:54:37 am »

if you really want to know why just look here:

some people don't like them now because they think they are sell outs probably or they changed.  i noticed people don't like when bands change, just think about it.  Avenged Sevenfold changed their style alot and people hated it, and they became more popular which added to it.  

personally Ive known about this band for a long time now and I've always liked them, i thought city of evil was a decent rock cd and their other 2 were decent as well...

And everyone band is going to have people who love them and hate them, thats just how it is, so it really doesn't matter.  I could probably mention like 100 bands and theres probably someone on this forum that will say they hate that band to all 100 of em.  

I have to say I'm not to crazy about their new cd though
jimbob232

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2007, 08:36:24 am »

Killer1332 said:
jimbob232 said:

Real mature and unwitty. Please off yourself.

puffpuffpass
Community

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2007, 08:39:37 am »

95NASTY said: i just never heard anything from them, new music is mostly annoying to me...... where have the 80's gone

i know. 80s music was the best.

« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2007, 09:38:15 am »

Avenge Sevenfold is just gay they suck and there emo. There wouldn't be so much hate to them if they didn't take up such a big spot at Ozzfest just to suck dick and be terrible
puffpuffpass
Community

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2007, 09:43:32 am »

melikewafflesandpancakes said: Avenge Sevenfold is just gay they suck and there emo. There wouldn't be so much hate to them if they didn't take up such a big spot at Ozzfest just to suck dick and be terrible

you and a7x have alot in common then.

PanteraChick

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2007, 11:05:01 am »

melikewafflesandpancakes said: Avenge Sevenfold is just gay they suck and there emo. There wouldn't be so much hate to them if they didn't take up such a big spot at Ozzfest just to suck dick and be terrible

A7X is not emo... Where the fuck did you get that from??
Lol!
Hmm... w/e. People have their own opinions. I love their old shit. New isn't so good, but it isn't that bad. That's my opinion.

"Truly, fuck the world for all its worth, every inch of planet earth! Fuck myself, don't leave me out, but dont get involved. Don't corner me!"
SixStringSamurai

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2007, 11:49:09 pm »

iluvA7XtoDEATH said: their new cd is going to focus on the drumming supposedly, cuz last album focused on the guitar....i dont think it will be THAT bad, cuz nothing could be worse than city of evil....at least matt is screaming again
Looks like you were wrong.::animatedlaugh

Jagbag- "Hail the return(of SSS) or GTFO."
JaGBaG

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2007, 11:52:47 pm »

::animatedlaugh::finger::animatedlaugh
The_Wicked_One

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2007, 12:17:42 am »

iluvA7XtoDEATH said: why does everybody hate avenged sevenfold? ONE good reason please ::confused

don't worry have many.

1. I don't like matt's screams.
I don't like their
2. lyrical structure
3. drumming
4. guitarwork
5. bass
6. Finally i don't like a band that says they will focus on such and such instruments. Its a shitty gimmick in my book.
I enjoy bands that focus on everything at 1 time.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: