HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL?  (Read 7437 times)
themetalmidget

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2007, 10:45:39 am »

because they make horrible music

"Hippies HATE death metal"
« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2007, 10:50:42 am »

zombiexmoshpit said:
melikewafflesandpancakes said: Avenge Sevenfold is just gay they suck and there emo. There wouldn't be so much hate to them if they didn't take up such a big spot at Ozzfest just to suck dick and be terrible
you and a7x have alot in common then.
STFU you gay hair metal loving pussy bitch you look like a fag that listens to A7X and has matt shadows or whatever the fuck poster on your wall and jerks off to it every night
ZeroOrDie

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2007, 10:54:16 am »

i say they are over rated and there emo and its not even like metal its like a bunch of poser trying to play heavy metal and they think their bad ass they sux in my book...but thats my book::animatedlaugh
jimbob232

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 22, 2007, 12:11:19 am »

ZeroOrDie said: i say they are over rated and there emo and its not even like metal its like a bunch of poser trying to play heavy metal and they think their bad ass they sux in my book...but thats my book::animatedlaugh

Are they posers? Sure
Are they a scene band with a horrifically gay following? Of course they are. This forum provides enough evidence alone.
Are they emo? Not really in the true sense of the word.

Are they a commercial metalcore band with zero artistic integrity and zero musical value? You bet your ass they are.

SixStringSamurai

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 22, 2007, 12:20:48 am »

I'm just gonna copy and paste this in every A7X thread on this forum.

I feel like a fucking rant right about now. Let's discuss A7X. I was a huge supporter of theirs in the Sounding the Seventh Trumpet days. They were real and stood for something then. They had a raw metalcore sound that I loved, and they were great to their fans. In those days they had never been on MTV because their music wasn't "radio friendly". Those fucking bastards get some recognition for their talent and then they become tools for the machine to make money. Their new album sounds like an overproduced Fall Out Boy meets Atreyu shit fest. They sold out man. They destroyed the DIY ethic that their loyal fans loved them for. They turned their backs on the principals that got them where they are. Unless they start making music comparable to Therion or Dark Tranquility I'll never accept them as valid artists. They epitomi of everything I hate about bands selling out. Fuck them. I'll admitt, they can play well but its nothing to go crazy over. One song off their new album sounds like a 3rd gen emo song with generic country musicianship for fucks sake. To summerize, they turned their backs on the street kids that got them where they are now. SELL OUT BASTARDS.

Jagbag- "Hail the return(of SSS) or GTFO."
« Reply #50 on: November 23, 2007, 06:25:30 pm »

Who ever created this topic should take there fingers out of there pussy and listen to A7X without thinking about how cute they are then you'll see how much they suck
« Reply #51 on: December 05, 2007, 10:17:23 pm »

iluvA7XtoDEATH said:
BlackLabeledWhore said: Before I even clicked this topic I knew it was about A7X, haha. I like their music, but I think they are very oerrated.

but youre not one of the people who go around making fun of them and calling the fans braindead and shit...i want to hear what THEY have to say *cough* lowedown *cough*
well since you decide to single me out when i was gone when you made this i'll tell you. where to begin
1)the singer is a whiney fag
2)motley crue and gnr called they want their outfits back
3)they stole their logo from overkill
4)they did they gayest cover of walk i have ever heard
5)they only people that like this shitty band are chicks and emo guys
6)the music is comercialized garbage
should i go on?
Detective_Jormungandr

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 07, 2007, 07:35:18 pm »

they are huge sellouts. they dont deserve pretty much any of the attention they get. and god matts vocals::looking
music isnt that bad though, ill give them that

« Reply #53 on: December 07, 2007, 11:00:53 pm »

MetalPyro876 said: they are huge sellouts. they dont deserve pretty much any of the attention they get. and god matts vocals::looking
music isnt that bad though, ill give them that
it really is that bad
Drinkingthebloodofjesus

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 07, 2007, 11:11:36 pm »

i new this thread would be on either Trivium, Atreyu, or A7X.
they are ok. i dont get why everyone hates them so much though.
they are overrated beyond this message board.

« Reply #55 on: December 08, 2007, 10:54:49 am »

iwanttofuckingbreakit123 said: i new this thread would be on either Trivium, Atreyu, or A7X.
they are ok. i dont get why everyone hates them so much though.
they are overrated beyond this message board.
Atreyu and Trvium are so much better then A7X it's not even funny
BLAKTOOTH

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 04, 2008, 10:25:37 am »

personally I hate the fan base attached to the band more than the band itself, but I still dont like the band. I guess its just not my thing

If the world didnt suck sometimes everyone would fall off::smile
Master_Chief
Community

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2008, 10:59:28 am »

i'm going to sum up all of these responses:

A7X SUCKS.

Miracle_Man

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 24, 2008, 11:11:53 am »

I've never really listened to them. I have heard like one or two of their songs and I didn't really like them. I just don't really care for them. I don't think they suck, their drummer plays really well.

jimbob232

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 30, 2008, 02:03:37 pm »

Miracle_Man said: I've never really listened to them. I have heard like one or two of their songs and I didn't really like them. I just don't really care for them. I don't think they suck, their drummer plays really well.

Why does everyone think this? I hear nothing special about the drumming

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: