HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheating VS staying true to the one your with  (Read 2098 times)
95NASTY

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2007, 02:37:32 pm »

SEXECUTIONER said:

95NASTY said: did your mom tell you to share? ::sinister

Your mom told the SEXECUTIONER to share::finger

i think she wanted to share you cus your werent that good..... mom is a picky one i tell ya

I HATE EVERY BONE IN YOUR BODY BUT MINE
SEXECUTIONER

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2007, 02:30:39 pm »

Rubygrail said:
SEXECUTIONER said: Why should the SEXECUTIONER deprive all the ladies by staying with only one.  The SEXECUTONER was given the gift of SEXECUTION::finger He must share it with the world::finger

I'm still debating if i'm going to add you as a friend.. this is a serious dilema I have.. I don't like to be rude to anyone.. but yer kinda scary.. in a creepy i have candy for you little boy kind of way..

Seriously, how did the SEXECUTIONER get this pedophile persona?  The SEXECUTIONER abides by all state age of consent laws.::finger
Rubygrail

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2007, 02:39:31 pm »

95NASTY said:

Rubygrail said:

SEXECUTIONER said: Why should the SEXECUTIONER deprive all the ladies by staying with only one.  The SEXECUTONER was given the gift of SEXECUTION::finger He must share it with the world::finger

I'm still debating if i'm going to add you as a friend.. this is a serious dilema I have.. I don't like to be rude to anyone.. but yer kinda scary.. in a creepy i have candy for you little boy kind of way..

dont add me, i should of thought b4 i clicked.......

::confused

Huh?  who don't add?  me..  i can deny it if you want.. I didn't even notice that there were others there.. lol   Cause I'm sooooo perceptive.

There's this thing called sleep I keep hearing about.. I thought it was overrated?
annihilation666

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2007, 02:34:07 pm »

ask yourself if you really love your wife. ruining a marriage because of some chick on this board that you don't even know just because you think she is gorgeous

Cradle of Filth, Satyricon, Septic flesh Feb 21 @ Club Firestone
sweet_dark
Community

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2007, 03:00:32 pm »

Do it if you want to do it but you might regret it later. What if your wife was the one that met someone and had a one night stand? what would you think about that?

Rubygrail

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2007, 03:04:49 pm »

SEXECUTIONER said:

Rubygrail said:

Seriously, how did the SEXECUTIONER get this pedophile persona?  The SEXECUTIONER abides by all state age of consent laws.::finger

I have no idead.. it just seems to come along with the name sexecutioner and the fact that you have to say it in every post at least 2 or 3 times!  that by itself is oh so very creepy.. but then you add in the mom references and well there's the answers.. to all your questions..  ::animatedlaugh

There's this thing called sleep I keep hearing about.. I thought it was overrated?
A_C
Community

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2007, 03:07:12 pm »

Always faithful::smile

theunforgiven

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2007, 03:15:16 pm »

dude if you really love your wife dont do it man and if you do that shit will eat at you every day and trust me girls no when you did something wrong its like there sixth sense if you really want to do another chick why dont you ask your wife for a 3 some she mite even be into that and you better be carefull it mite be a trap and the chick is really 16 and you could end up on to catch a predator on date line nbc man and then your wife and every one you will no will catch your ass in the act so wise up man 19 year old teen pussy or no wife and your ass paying divorce fees you choose you sound like a smart guy you do the math
watchwolf

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2007, 04:27:11 pm »

Don't do it, people who cheat are fucking pigs.

SlaytanicCFH
Community

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2007, 09:38:18 pm »

I don't cheat on girls I'm with. Unless they do it to me first. than I fucking make it a point to do it and than tell them about it before i break up with them because I'm petty about that kind of shit.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: