HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ok I probably shouldn't have started....  (Read 1722 times)
theBear

View Profile
« on: August 08, 2007, 02:17:35 am »

I'm drinking to a degree most would call heavy. I've not really been having a good day. Migraines, insomnia, BAD thoughts. This afternoon I was dragged out to go shopping. Not really how sure I am, that  I was actually in control. I was vile, and this bastard walked into and almost over my kid. Thinking back I was actual very close to maiming his abundant ass. At the time I was looking through his soul but retrospective vision gives me the image that my hands were doing what they were trained reactively to do.
Now I didn't do anything as the 300 pound fat ass apologized a few times and walked away. The thing is.... what if I can't control what I have spent years burying in my subconscience ?

4 GA ticks awaiting new owners
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2007, 02:14:25 am »

::animatedlaugh
theBear

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2007, 02:25:58 am »

I wish. Only time I see that is when friends bring it by.

4 GA ticks awaiting new owners
STARBUCK

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2007, 09:18:32 am »

I'm not sure what it is you were trained to do to innocent people who make the horrible mistake of not paying attention in the right places, God forbid, but I would suggest lots of therapy, anger management and meditation.
deathwishpussy

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2007, 11:46:29 am »

bear, my best advice to you would be to say no. say no to family wanting to get you out and about. if you dont feel like it, say no. say no to self medicating (alcohol). say no to the suggestions that you need to do what everyone else tells you to do. your bits and pieces are working overtime to get on track. give them some time to mend. avoid sensory overload. as starbuck suggested, meditation may be a good idea. heal the mind and the rest will follow. dont rush it and dont let others rush you.

love me or hate me, either way i win::finger because i am the queen_of_corruption

devilmusik

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2007, 12:00:27 pm »

you might need therapy
STARBUCK

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2007, 01:29:18 pm »

deathwishpussy said: bear, my best advice to you would be to say no. say no to family wanting to get you out and about. if you dont feel like it, say no. say no to self medicating (alcohol). say no to the suggestions that you need to do what everyone else tells you to do. your bits and pieces are working overtime to get on track. give them some time to mend. avoid sensory overload. as starbuck suggested, meditation may be a good idea. heal the mind and the rest will follow. dont rush it and dont let others rush you.

Very sound advice.
Ichi_is_outta_here

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2007, 01:56:29 pm »

I got riped a new one for leaving him alone and going on a date. The incite from this and a few other posts last night may prove useful. He wasn't telling anyone he wasn't sleeping again. I think he was actually hiding the fact, by fake napping.

Ichi_is_outta_here

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2007, 02:19:48 pm »

deathwishpussy said: bear, my best advice to you would be to say no. say no to family wanting to get you out and about. if you dont feel like it, say no. say no to self medicating (alcohol). say no to the suggestions that you need to do what everyone else tells you to do. your bits and pieces are working overtime to get on track. give them some time to mend. avoid sensory overload. as starbuck suggested, meditation may be a good idea. heal the mind and the rest will follow. dont rush it and dont let others rush you.
We still aren't sure about the upcoming shows and Bear going. I think a chat with the  (head and body) doctors is needed.
Everyone seems to have great intentions in stopping by and even offering to bring him out, the idea of getting him back into a routine. But it's hard to say what will help and what really will make things worse.

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2007, 02:26:20 pm »

take it out a random stranger on the internet, that can be quite theraputic (s.i.c.)
metallian

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2007, 08:49:14 pm »

Just don't feel pressured to get back into things until you're completely ready. After what you've been through you deserve as much time off as you need.
Merrrypoppin
Queen of Hugs!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2007, 11:55:49 pm »

MMMMM..............ask baby sister for my # (she has it somewhere, I'm sure)  call me, talk... I PROMISE I'll listen and give feedback, best of all , I'm free of charge. Glad you're back, I'll send a PM when I catch up on my stuff

BAAAAAAD!
thischick666

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2007, 11:41:45 am »

STARBUCK said:

Very sound advice.

QFT

made by Diablo Del La Rosa

made by SMB
OzzyIronPriest

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2007, 08:23:52 pm »

Maybe you need to get out in the wild for awhile....do some fishing...if that's your thing...seems like it could be....bring a friend who can just make sure your physically OK, some good food, books, water...keep it simple....and just be away from lots of people for a day or two...Maybe you're not up to that I don't know....but if ya feel up to kicking ass....hey who knows  Smiley We're all pulling for ya

Work Hard, Play Hard, Rock Hard, Love Always!!

Were Gonna Rock You till your Metal Hearts are Fed!!  ::sinister
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: