HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Tide on mainstage  (Read 4757 times)
inyerface38
New Member
*
Posts: 1724



View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2007, 10:05:52 am »

Quote
KranialTork said:
Quote
metalfuckinhead said:
Quote
Dres said: Wow... what an opportunity to play at the main stage... do they even have an album out yet?

nope!

no album, no reputation, no notoriety, no pubes yet...nothing...BULL SHIT

this an insult to nile, behemoth, daath, chthonic, devildriver, and 3iB

I don't think it's an insult at all!  I bet they're all happy for Black Tide, and the wonderful opportunity they've been given!  I think they're a solid band, and it really doesn't matter what age they are as long as they can rock ::animatedsmile

I agree,, some people have this Fest's name mixed up,, they think it should be called "DEATH FEST" not OZZFEST, OH well I know I'm looking forward to seeing everybody on the bill.
Logged

::animatedsmile
KranialTork
New Member
*
Posts: 414



View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2007, 09:58:21 am »

Quote
inyerface38 said:
Quote
KranialTork said:
Quote
metalfuckinhead said:
Quote
Dres said: Wow... what an opportunity to play at the main stage... do they even have an album out yet?

nope!

no album, no reputation, no notoriety, no pubes yet...nothing...BULL SHIT

this an insult to nile, behemoth, daath, chthonic, devildriver, and 3iB

I don't think it's an insult at all!  I bet they're all happy for Black Tide, and the wonderful opportunity they've been given!  I think they're a solid band, and it really doesn't matter what age they are as long as they can rock ::animatedsmile

I agree,, some people have this Fest's name mixed up,, they think it should be called "DEATH FEST" not OZZFEST, OH well I know I'm looking forward to seeing everybody on the bill.

QFT
Logged
metalfuckinhead
New Member
*
Posts: 1004



View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2007, 10:19:52 am »

i cant believe that nobody else is pissed off by this!
Logged

MetalFUCKINHead
EvilHippieDriftwood
New Member
*
Posts: 2034



View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2007, 10:19:55 am »

Quote
metalfuckinhead said: i cant believe that nobody else is pissed off by this!

You're not the only one. They better get the same shit slot that In Flames and Dragonforce have had to suffer through.
Logged

October 24: Opeth (fuck openers)
metalfuckinhead
New Member
*
Posts: 1004



View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2007, 10:21:23 am »

Quote
Driftwood said:
Quote
metalfuckinhead said: i cant believe that nobody else is pissed off by this!

You're not the only one. They better get the same shit slot that In Flames and Dragonforce have had to suffer through.

if they get more then 20 min im smacking sharon
Logged

MetalFUCKINHead
Butchered_Amalgamation
New Member
*
Posts: 212



View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2007, 10:28:58 am »

I respect that Ozzy and Sharon actually did something to make sure they could play after telling they could play then getting kicked off because of Jager, but yeah disappointing at the same time that they got a mainstage spot over Devildriver and Behemoth, hopefully they're duration won't be any different than if they were on second stage.

agreed-time to go get autographs, merch and check out all the crap going on
Logged
Wager_of_Sin
New Member
*
Posts: 106



View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2007, 10:43:30 am »

This is a bunch of bullshit. What is so god damned important about Black Tide? Who gives a shit about them? I don't really care that they would play second stage. I wouldn't have watched them anyways because they suck ass. But why put them on main stage? They haven't paid there dues like some bands on the second stage. Hell, some bands on the second stage have been around longer than the lead singers age. That is fucking wrong. If this is indeed true, then fuck whoever made that decision. They should get there face punched in for that.
Logged
metalfuckinhead
New Member
*
Posts: 1004



View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2007, 10:55:48 am »

Quote
Wager_of_Sin said: This is a bunch of bullshit. What is so god damned important about Black Tide? Who gives a shit about them? I don't really care that they would play second stage. I wouldn't have watched them anyways because they suck ass. But why put them on main stage? They haven't paid there dues like some bands on the second stage. Hell, some bands on the second stage have been around longer than the lead singers age. That is fucking wrong. If this is indeed true, then fuck whoever made that decision. They should get there face punched in for that.

i agree completely..they are probably the only virgins playing on the tour...::animatedlaugh
Logged

MetalFUCKINHead
DirtButton
Full Member
***
Posts: 232



View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2007, 11:11:22 am »

If you dont like it, dont go. Ozzy and Sharron run the show, not you asswipes.
Logged
CrouchingCops_HiddenBadges
New Member
*
Posts: 1751



View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2007, 11:16:04 am »

You people are impossible to satisfy
Logged

-------------------------------------------------------------------
SlaytanicCFH
Community
New Member
*
Posts: 2254


View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2007, 11:21:07 am »

This is cool for them.
Logged

erope
New Member
*
Posts: 453



View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2007, 11:13:05 am »

Quote

inyerface38 said:
Quote

KranialTork said:
Quote

metalfuckinhead said:
Quote

Dres said: Wow... what an opportunity to play at the main stage... do they even have an album out yet?


nope!

no album, no reputation, no notoriety, no pubes yet...nothing...BULL SHIT

this an insult to nile, behemoth, daath, chthonic, devildriver, and 3iB


I don't think it's an insult at all!  I bet they're all happy for Black Tide, and the wonderful opportunity they've been given!  I think they're a solid band, and it really doesn't matter what age they are as long as they can rock ::animatedsmile


I agree,, some people have this Fest's name mixed up,, they think it should be called "DEATH FEST" not OZZFEST, OH well I know I'm looking forward to seeing everybody on the bill.


Yeah, I don't know how this turned into 'Metalfest'.  Oh wait, Ozzy is Metal (yeah, right) so that's why.  Oh, how could I be so silly.   I've never seen a bigger bunch of fucking whiners than i've seen on this site.  

If you don't like a band, simply don't go watch them, pretty fucking simple, don't you think?    

Oh, boo whooo, 'so and so' is only playing 20 minutes, I better go fucking shoot myself.  Main stage, second stage, WHO FUCKING CARES!!  You like them, your going to see them, SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!  

Go organize your own Festival and hire all the shitty bands you want and have them play 3 hours, and make sure there not teenagers, cause apparently, they all suck.

Peace out, and enjoy the show.......if you can.      ::finger
Logged

::finger
EvilHippieDriftwood
New Member
*
Posts: 2034



View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2007, 11:26:28 am »

Quote
erope said: I've never seen a bigger bunch of fucking whiners than i've seen on this site.  

And you're the biggest fucking one.
Logged

October 24: Opeth (fuck openers)
mnmetalhead
New Member
*
Posts: 2059



View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2007, 11:28:19 am »

Quote

LoweDown_Dirty1 said: i think instead of replacing circus diablo they should have gave nile or behemoth 20 more minutes to play.
GREAT IDEA!
Logged

Your lack of faith disturbs me.
Mc101proof
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 704



View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2007, 11:21:28 am »

Its says they start in Tinly Park (Chicago) on Friday.   Which is my date, so i will be sure to give them a Chicago style cold hearted welcoming!!

Fuck this wanna be Glam / Motley Crew Bullshit Band!!!!::animatedsmile
Logged


Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals