HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to the puppet show.....  (Read 3221 times)
???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????
New Member
*
Posts: 4619



View Profile
« on: August 08, 2007, 11:19:37 pm »

The marionette just spammed 11 pages FULL of BS.
Looks like he snapped on command as planned.
What a weak manipulated baby,,hiding behind a screen-name.
Its disposable to him...like the diaper he should be wearing.::animatedlaugh
Dance puppet,.. DANCE!!!!::finger
Logged




Guest
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2007, 11:11:55 pm »

I don't see him being or getting banned you fool!::animatedlaugh
Logged
PraiseTheU
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 1819


View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2007, 11:21:08 pm »

lucky sara aint here to beat the hell outa em
Logged

Nonpoint : May 19th
jennyb4u9
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 5636



View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2007, 11:12:27 pm »

he has deffinately flipped out possibly gone postal::animatedlaugh
Logged

PraiseTheU
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 1819


View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2007, 11:21:49 pm »

Quote
jennyb4u9 said: he has deffinately flipped out possibly gone postal::animatedlaugh
Logged

Nonpoint : May 19th
???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????
New Member
*
Posts: 4619



View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2007, 11:24:41 pm »

Quote

_17_ said: I don't see him being or getting banned you fool!::animatedlaugh

I aint no fool....my name is SAMMY!!,...and I do a GOOD JOB on your mammy!!!!
::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger
The puppetmaster will now back away,..I dont want to push our little Pinnochio into psychologically irreversable damage.
As if thats possible::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh
Logged




Guest
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2007, 11:17:56 pm »

Quote

_FIRSTOZZYFAN_ said:
Quote

_17_ said: I don't see him being or getting banned you fool!::animatedlaugh

I aint no fool....my name is SAMMY!!,...and I do a GOOD JOB on your mammy!!!!
::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger
The puppetmaster will now back away,..I dont want to push our little Pinnochio into psychologically irreversable damage.
As if thats possible::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

Wow i thought dirty was bad.......you sound too nerdy dude to be taking seriously.
Logged
Guest
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2007, 11:29:10 pm »

without a doubt i will be banned tomorrow but i got my point across and last time i did this mass bannings happend the next day
Like i said tim looks at the big picture not the one you want him to see
Logged
???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????
New Member
*
Posts: 4619



View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2007, 11:30:07 pm »

Quote

_17_ said:
Quote

_FIRSTOZZYFAN_ said:
Quote

_17_ said: I don't see him being or getting banned you fool!::animatedlaugh

I aint no fool....my name is SAMMY!!,...and I do a GOOD JOB on your mammy!!!!
::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger
The puppetmaster will now back away,..I dont want to push our little Pinnochio into psychologically irreversable damage.
As if thats possible::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

Wow i thought dirty was bad.......you sound too nerdy dude to be taking seriously.

Taking seriously? Where are you going to take it?To your mammys house???
Knock first, we may be BUSY......::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh
Logged




A_C
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 1326


View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2007, 11:31:18 pm »

DD has always ridden close to the edge. He has multi personalities. You have only seen 20 of them. There are more.
Logged




Guest
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2007, 11:23:14 pm »

Quote

A_C said: DD has always ridden close to the edge. He has multi personalities. You have only seen 20 of them. There are more.

That is very true old timer.
Logged
Guest
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2007, 11:32:18 pm »

Quote

A_C said: DD has always ridden close to the edge. He has multi personalities. You have only seen 20 of them. There are more.

Aint it past your bedtime old timer
Logged
Guest
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2007, 11:24:03 pm »

Quote

_17_ said:
Quote

A_C said: DD has always ridden close to the edge. He has multi personalities. You have only seen 20 of them. There are more.

That is very true old timer.


Ha were starting to post alike scary
Logged
jennyb4u9
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 5636



View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2007, 11:33:27 pm »

Quote

A_C said: DD has always ridden close to the edge. He has multi personalities. You have only seen 20 of them. There are more.
mybe he is bipolar or skitso::confused
Logged

???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????
New Member
*
Posts: 4619



View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2007, 11:34:18 pm »

Quote

ODITY said: without a doubt i will be banned tomorrow but i got my point across and last time i did this mass bannings happend the next day
Like i said tim looks at the big picture not the one you want him to see

And what part of the picture are you?
I dont care what Tim see`s or doesnt see. You cry these people this, these people that,..when you spammed 11 pages,
Yet if you werent here inciting and playing it up and PARTICIPATING in it all,..well genius ,it wouldnt exist.
So basically I`m saying if you werent here it would all be cool .
Lets try that way first,..you get the hell out and we carry on DECENT conversations without your BS.
You can just look at the pretty pictures and colorful sigs.::looking
Logged




Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals