HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to the puppet show.....  (Read 3436 times)
deepdea

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: August 09, 2007, 02:20:31 am »

Who Cares who liveDD is?

I am the head and not the tail
lilspringer

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 09, 2007, 02:32:44 am »

Good God dip do a little slide bend down touch your toes and just glide up the center of the dance floor like tv for my bunghole and its cool if you let one go. My cd just skipped and every1 just herd you let one rip ::finger

robo_bob

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 09, 2007, 02:33:05 am »

i am the EGGMAN GOOB GOOB GA JOOB ::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

I AM THE GREAT BUMPZILLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lilspringer

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 09, 2007, 02:34:58 am »

dont put it in my ass * Runs*

blue_eyed_girl

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 09, 2007, 02:37:30 am »

::animatedlaugh

???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 09, 2007, 10:52:24 am »

Bump!!,.... for his royal highness Prince Albert...................
Basically there was an outburst from a few fake screen-names some of whom spammed the board with 11 FULL pages of trash talk and false accusations,..they were perpetrated by known board members but you will have to catch up and read into this on your own. Some finer upstanding board members tried to stand up to them by calling them out,..but it only emboldened them because they can run free with the BS. And they know it...so they do it.

your_worst_nightmare

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 09, 2007, 10:57:10 am »

A_C said:
ODITY said:
A_C said: DD has always ridden close to the edge. He has multi personalities. You have only seen 20 of them. There are more.
Aint it past your bedtime old timer
Don't worry about my bedtime Perv. Should not not be off master bating to pics of little boys? That is your Modus operandi isn't it?

whoa.  brutal comeback

melodeath  metal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ozzy lovers
your_worst_nightmare

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 09, 2007, 10:51:09 am »

_FIRSTOZZYFAN_ said: Bump!!,.... for his royal highness Prince Albert...................
Basically there was an outburst from a few fake screen-names some of whom spammed the board with 11 FULL pages of trash talk and false accusations,..they were perpetrated by known board members but you will have to catch up and read into this on your own. Some finer upstanding board members tried to stand up to them by calling them out,..but it only emboldened them because they can run free with the BS. And they know it...so they do it.

oh no, it's the end of the world!

you know, if there is something like that going on i will just find something else to do.  there are plenty of other things to do besides sitting my ass in front of a computer.

plenty of things like:

1. eating
2. drinking beer
3. working
4. eating
5. watch tv
6. exercising
7. eating
8. sleeping
9. buttsecks
10. eating

STARBUCK

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: August 09, 2007, 11:16:33 am »

your_worst_nightmare said:

_FIRSTOZZYFAN_ said: Bump!!,.... for his royal highness Prince Albert...................

you know, if there is something like that going on i will just find something else to do.  there are plenty of other things to do besides sitting my ass in front of a computer.

plenty of things like:

1. eating
2. drinking beer
3. working
4. eating
5. watch tv
6. exercising
7. eating
8. sleeping
9. buttsecks
10. eating

Eating donuts.  ::finger

Who are you kidding?  You used to live on the old board.  Every other post was made by you.  Guaranteed if the 11 pages was about you, you'd be online to defend yourself.
your_worst_nightmare

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 09, 2007, 11:15:49 am »

STARBUCK said:

plenty of things like:

1. eating
2. drinking beer
3. working
4. eating
5. watch tv
6. exercising
7. eating
8. sleeping
9. buttsecks
10. eating

Who are you kidding?  You used to live on the old board.  Every other post was made by you.  Guaranteed if the 11 pages was about you, you'd be online to defend yourself.

you see me on much anymore?

nah.  oh well.

everybody whines to much

STARBUCK

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 09, 2007, 11:36:10 am »

STARBUCK said:

plenty of things like:

1. eating
2. drinking beer
3. working
4. eating
5. watch tv
6. exercising
7. eating
8. sleeping
9. buttsecks
10. eating

nah.  oh well.

everybody whines to much

And that proves, what?  Wow, you are so superior, you are paying more attention to your job as a prison guard, now than you did before.  Stellar.  Like I said, I doubt you'd ignore 11 pages of anti-HSBF content.  Seriously.
your_worst_nightmare

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 09, 2007, 11:28:52 am »

STARBUCK said:
STARBUCK said:

plenty of things like:

1. eating
2. drinking beer
3. working
4. eating
5. watch tv
6. exercising
7. eating
8. sleeping
9. buttsecks
10. eating

nah.  oh well.

everybody whines to much

And that proves, what?  Wow, you are so superior, you are paying more attention to your job as a prison guard, now than you did before.  Stellar.  Like I said, I doubt you'd ignore 11 pages of anti-HSBF content.  Seriously.

ok, you got your point across.

who cares?

???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: August 09, 2007, 12:32:50 pm »

STARBUCK said:

plenty of things like:

1. eating
2. drinking beer
3. working
4. eating
5. watch tv
6. exercising
7. eating
8. sleeping
9. buttsecks
10. eating

nah.  oh well.

everybody whines to much

And you posted this from where??? Oh yeah,..thats right. A fucking computer!!..and this coming from the one second to only Caex ,..you had like almost 20.000 posts over there dude. And seeing as you have a different screen-name now,whats to say you dont have alternate ones to lurk and stir up shit like you are known to love?
Go back to your beer mug and correctional facility mentality and lock the small man down. A weed toker might be planning an escape or something....::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::looking

STARBUCK

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: August 09, 2007, 12:44:22 pm »

_FIRSTOZZYFAN_ said:

STARBUCK said:

plenty of things like:

1. eating
2. drinking beer
3. working
4. eating
5. watch tv
6. exercising
7. eating
8. sleeping
9. buttsecks
10. eating

nah.  oh well.

everybody whines to much

And you posted this from where??? Oh yeah,..thats right. A fucking computer!!..and this coming from the one second to only Caex ,..you had like almost 20.000 posts over there dude. And seeing as you have a different screen-name now,whats to say you dont have alternate ones to lurk and stir up shit like you are known to love?
Go back to your beer mug and correctional facility mentality and lock the small man down. A weed toker might be planning an escape or something....::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::looking

::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh  Sorry, that was pretty funny.

Eh, he's just cranky, FOF.
« Reply #164 on: August 09, 2007, 12:46:14 pm »

damn i'm confused how did hsbf get mixed up in this
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: