HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FOUR teenagers were horrifically slain by Satanists ???????? stabbed 666 times each and then EATEN.  (Read 1577 times)
KommieKazie

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2008, 11:32:56 pm »

THE SUN is a fake news thing.  This is not real.
KommieKazie

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2008, 11:33:45 pm »

On a similar note, 6 is the same number of points on a Jewish star.
TheNotoriousJaz

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2008, 11:40:48 pm »

KommieKazie said: On a similar note, 6 is the same number of points on a Jewish star.

As pretty much the only Jew on the forum...
WTF are you getting at?

"stand and deliver or the devil he may take you"
http://www.myspace.com/maaxmetal
Karmaburning

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2008, 11:38:29 am »

Wow!
puffpuffpass
Community

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2008, 06:35:40 pm »

it's pretty obvious that it's bullshit. how can police tell that they've been stabbed 666 times, when their body's were burned then eaten? they can't.

Ghost812

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2008, 03:34:50 am »

zombiexmoshpit said: it's pretty obvious that it's bullshit. how can police tell that they've been stabbed 666 times, when their body's were burned then eaten? they can't.
well it's just like some people can identify faces when their burned... I think.

TheNotoriousJaz

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2008, 05:55:17 pm »

Tyler_Durden said:
zombiexmoshpit said: it's pretty obvious that it's bullshit. how can police tell that they've been stabbed 666 times, when their body's were burned then eaten? they can't.
well it's just like some people can identify faces when their burned... I think.

They use teeth for that...

"stand and deliver or the devil he may take you"
http://www.myspace.com/maaxmetal
puffpuffpass
Community

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2008, 07:41:45 pm »

Tyler_Durden said:
yeah but they were eaten. so unless they can identify stab wounds in the murderer's shit, i don't believe it.

katetrid

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2008, 08:21:34 pm »

CorpseWithoutASoul said: These are clearly people who do not understand what Satanism truely is
Most Satanists live by the text of Anton LaVey who wrote the Satanic bible
If you pay attention to it its ideas are based more on the Humanism ideas of Europe
And the "rituals" are based upon those of groups such as the Knights Templar and things of that nature

QFT

Mr. LaVey is probably rolling in his grave right now...

i failz at not being awesome.
???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2008, 08:41:52 pm »

Heh.........Kids today,..whatcha gonna do?::laugh
That suspect looks pretty hot....::surprise::animatedlaugh
Now ALL thier lives are ruined....see what that GOTH music does to ya kiddies?Huh
They shoulda just gone to an Ozzfest.....then this wouldnt of happened!!!!::laugh

katetrid

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2008, 08:59:54 pm »

__?Huh???FIRSTOZZYFAN?HuhHuh_ said: Heh.........Kids today,..whatcha gonna do?::laugh
Now ALL thier lives are ruined....see what that GOTH music does to ya kiddies?Huh
They shoulda just gone to an Ozzfest.....then this wouldnt of happened!!!!::laugh

If you really think that these idiots did something like this because they were "Goths", then you really have no understanding or knowledge of the Goth community (no offense). It's because of thinking like that Goths have a bad, and completely false reputation, forcing their community to remain underground. They did what they did because they're just simply tainted. NOT because of being "Goth"...

Ugh, and for the record, I'm not pissed at you, just at your ignorance.

i failz at not being awesome.
???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2008, 09:13:27 pm »

katetrid said:

__?Huh???FIRSTOZZYFAN?HuhHuh_ said: Heh.........Kids today,..whatcha gonna do?::laugh

If you really think that these idiots did something like this because they were "Goths", then you really have no understanding or knowledge of the Goth community (no offense). It's because of thinking like that Goths have a bad, and completely false reputation, forcing their community to remain underground. They did what they did because they're just simply tainted. NOT because of being "Goth"...

Ugh, and for the record, I'm not pissed at you, just at your ignorance.

HA HA...ignorance is in the shaved head of the beholder.....you OBVIOUSLY arent in tune with my brand of humor. Most people here just get pissed at me,..make it easy on yourself and go with the herded masses,..be pissed,..be VERY pissed. You`ll just feel better that way.
Of all people..OZZY fans KNOW that music isnt what makes people do shit like that.
Goths only exist in thier minds,..they are just punks in black clothes that have no life.
Fuck them,...fuck them up thier shitty asses....they should listen to SABBATH like NORMAL kids....
Goths Punks Metal-heads Greasers Jocks Hippies,.......who gives a fucking fuck?
They are MURDERERS,.....the only part I`m serious about is the MURDERER part.
They are in one russian shitload of trouble now komrade.......
I am preeeeetty far from the arena of ignorance...

WacoJesus

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2008, 01:18:00 pm »

ever want to kill anyone..

go to russia and blame it on satan.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: