HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PLATINUM AUCTION???  (Read 2083 times)
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2007, 05:02:48 pm »

charliedontsurf said: I did it last year too (and I got to meet Piggy, which wasn't quite as big a thrill as meeting Ozzy but it was close : ))  The price tag was $1,000.00.

Depending on the venue, I would think it won't go much higher than $1K.  Maybe for someplace like NYC where demand would outstrip the limited supply but other venues would likely be cheaper.

CDS

I'd never spend that much money.

IamTheMickster

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2007, 11:03:14 pm »

Platinum packages are a good value.
Personally, I think the PLARS package is the best overall value.....much better than purchasing the platinum package to meet a tired performer who just want to ge the fark outta the venue and get some sleep (before hauling ass to the next day's Ozzfest venue).

Mickster

Please visit my friend's website at www.metalsetlists.com
charliedontsurf

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2007, 08:25:25 am »

"Platinum packages are a good value.
Personally, I think the PLARS package is the best overall value.....much better than purchasing the platinum package to meet a tired performer who just want to ge the fark outta the venue and get some sleep (before hauling ass to the next day's Ozzfest venue).
Mickster"

I have to disagree with this statement.

Meeting Ozzy, getting to speak to him about Randy and his first tour, shaking the Man's hand and getting to personally thank him for all the years of great music and great times had because of him and his music, that was PRICELESS.  Ozzy was gracious and seemed like he actually enjoyed meeting the fans.  I really appreciated his interest.

Worth every single cent and then some.  Plus, it is for charity and for cancer research so that is an added bonus.

CDS

::finger::finger
Piggy
Community

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2007, 08:37:29 am »

charliedontsurf said: I did it last year too (and I got to meet Piggy, which wasn't quite as big a thrill as meeting Ozzy but it was close : ))  The price tag was $1,000.00.

Awww, thanks.  ::smile

I bought the $666 package this year b/c I'm sure the auction for the NJ shows is going to be high.

I had a great time last year with the Platinum package and meeting Ozzy was a great experience.  He genuinely cares about his fans.  When I brought him a present from my friend in Brazil he took the time to read the letter and check out the items for him.

I would have done it again if the price wasn't over $1,000.  I'll have to settle being on the same stage, which isn't bad either.  I just wish this money was going to charity like the Platinum package.
Ozzysdoll

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2007, 10:12:15 am »

My husband likes Ozzy, but not near as much as I do, and he says I can't spend $2,000 to go to Ozzfest.
We did do the Party like a Rock Star one year and he wasn't impressed.
I would probably mortgage out my house if my husband didn't watch me. I love Ozzy and am dying to meet him and Sharon.::laugh
spock

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2007, 02:44:28 pm »

I bet Donald Trump buys a Platinum Package.::finger

Spock
anggirl67

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2007, 02:47:19 pm »

we got the "i'm part of the show tix" for seattle!!!  so excited!!
ozzrokk
King of Hash
Community

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2007, 03:15:09 pm »

anggirl67 said: we got the "i'm part of the show tix" for seattle!!!  so excited!!

your gonna love that shit

RIP Rigger Dan
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: