HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: who else is going to mansfield ma?  (Read 1326 times)
drmindbender

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2007, 05:44:53 pm »

Bump

::finger
Rubygrail

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2007, 05:54:11 pm »

Lycaon said:

War_Machine said: I'll be some 6'2 20 year old, confused off his ass wearing a gay ass t-shirt....i own no band memorabilia. ::looking

So as you can tell, i'm a concert newbie. My g/f will guide me, she's been to LoG concerts before.
wow you're lucky. got one of the metal chicks. it's the other way around in my realtionship...but then again I don't want to bring my girlfriend because I don't want to stay with her and protect her while I watch my friends in the mosh pit and people crowd surfing so I prefer going alone. Only concert my girl saw was Dir En Grey on tour in 06 in New York City.

I'm going with my boyfriend and I can't wait to hang around the edge of the mosh pits and watch him wreak all kinds of havoc in the pits.. if yer girlfriend was a metal chick she would so understand your need to mosh.. and be able to keep herself out of trouble.. ::animatedsmile

CAN'T WAIT FOR OZZFEST..

There's this thing called sleep I keep hearing about.. I thought it was overrated?
ozzrokk
King of Hash
Community

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2007, 05:55:23 pm »

you fuckers have fun and rock it out

RIP Rigger Dan
drmindbender

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2007, 05:59:36 pm »

I'm telling you guys....Back parking lot near the second stage, come one come all, we'll have some fun!!!

::finger
lucabrasi073

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2007, 06:28:02 pm »

if i go, i will be the big guy in the DX jersey killing people in the pits::sinister

Der Metzgermeister

ozzy4president51

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2007, 07:30:32 pm »

yeah, im goin and taken a friend.

EvlAngl84

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2007, 09:25:57 pm »

I'll be there.  i thought a couple of my friends were going, but couldn't so my ozzy-fanatic mother will be with me.  considering i'm 5'2", i'm easy to spot although others will be at a similar height.  will be wearing black jeans, black boots, and a band t-shirt.::finger

::animatedsmile
ChunkNorris

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2007, 10:41:08 pm »

Im supposed to be going but for some reason my second pair of tickets got deleted out of my email account due to inactivity. I'm so desperate for just 1 more ticket. I dont care where it is. anywhere is fine. Please help somebody!
ShutchMaine

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2007, 10:34:25 pm »

whitewolf1989 said: 05 and 06 second stage was across the place from the stables out in the open area of the sun...
it was hot as hell....
haha

Yeah but they have that picnic area that isnt too bad. I saw more people hanging there that watchng second stage. they need more seating. and yeah it was fricken hot there last year. Hottest day of the year in mansfield. I thought I was going to pass out.
ShutchMaine

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2007, 10:45:12 pm »

EvlAngl84 said: I'll be there.  i thought a couple of my friends were going, but couldn't so my ozzy-fanatic mother will be with me.  considering i'm 5'2", i'm easy to spot although others will be at a similar height.  will be wearing black jeans, black boots, and a band t-shirt.::finger

and you will be sweating your ass off too lol.
ShutchMaine

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2007, 10:45:46 pm »

I will be in a bikini top and shorts. with my hair in a braid and sandels. hell im not going to sweat to death and I dont care about being fashionable!
godofwar

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2007, 10:50:15 pm »

ima be there either gunna be in rush or floyd cant wait first pit gunna be fuckin sick
Rubygrail

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2007, 10:48:24 am »

1 WEEK LEFT!!!!

There's this thing called sleep I keep hearing about.. I thought it was overrated?
patsfan3722

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2007, 06:48:50 pm »

anyone got any extra, good tickets???
Goldenhero64

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2007, 06:54:19 pm »

KranialTork said: I am.  Do you happen to know where the second stage is going to be?  I know when I've been there for other events it's been in that shady area with the picknick tables

That would make sense.

I feel cool because I just went to Tweeter for Warped Tour.  Only, ya know, I`m an idiot, and you know I`ll STILL get lost. I can never get from the parking lot to the arena without getting lost.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: