HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: who else is going to mansfield ma?  (Read 1210 times)
Goldenhero64

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2007, 06:59:01 pm »

Rubygrail said:

Lycaon said:

War_Machine said: I'll be some 6'2 20 year old, confused off his ass wearing a gay ass t-shirt....i own no band memorabilia. ::looking

So as you can tell, i'm a concert newbie. My g/f will guide me, she's been to LoG concerts before.
wow you're lucky. got one of the metal chicks. it's the other way around in my realtionship...but then again I don't want to bring my girlfriend because I don't want to stay with her and protect her while I watch my friends in the mosh pit and people crowd surfing so I prefer going alone. Only concert my girl saw was Dir En Grey on tour in 06 in New York City.

I'm going with my boyfriend and I can't wait to hang around the edge of the mosh pits and watch him wreak all kinds of havoc in the pits.. if yer girlfriend was a metal chick she would so understand your need to mosh.. and be able to keep herself out of trouble.. ::animatedsmile

CAN'T WAIT FOR OZZFEST..

Haha, I`m going to be probably the one teenage girl in the pit. XD

I`d hate to go to a show with someone who was scared of mosh pits. My dad goes to some shows with me but he usually stands in the back while I have fun ::animatedlaugh
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: