HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who believes in global warming?  (Read 5905 times)
drmindbender

View Profile
« on: August 10, 2007, 07:34:45 pm »

Who believes in global warming?  I was just curious to see how well informed people are on the subject.  Personall I think global warming as presented by the political and media elite is a crock of shit.  I have a wealth of info to back my opinion, what so you all think?::finger

::finger
your_worst_nightmare

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2007, 07:35:43 pm »

who knows.

it was 85 degrees in january

melodeath  metal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ozzy lovers
Dayahazard

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2007, 07:37:31 pm »

in my opinion i think its true and as years pass it will just be worse
???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2007, 07:39:42 pm »

I dont know man,... its 55 degrees right now and its mid August.
I`ll go with natural thermal shifting,..which is common in a millenium or two.
It is a fanatical ruse to manipulate you into voting for some jerk off that will do nothing and give you nothing but broken promises,..like all politicians.(Talk to the hand,..GW Bush is GOD IMO,.....) ::finger

metalfuckinhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2007, 07:45:33 pm »

your_worst_nightmare said: who knows.

it was 85 degrees in january

MetalFUCKINHead
KranialTork

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2007, 07:45:54 pm »

I sure as hell believe in it.  Although it's true that thermal shifting is a natural occurrence, the rate, and to what hight the shift is happening is not like anything we've seen before.  It is not only real, it's a real damn problem
Lycaon

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2007, 07:39:36 pm »

I believe it. But politicians were pushing it aside and denying it when the subject was presented to them. They don't want people to believe it because they're too stupid to do anything about it and it would take money to do.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2007, 07:56:26 pm »

KranialTork said: I sure as hell believe in it.  Although it's true that thermal shifting is a natural occurrence, the rate, and to what hight the shift is happening is not like anything we've seen before.  It is not only real, it's a real damn problem

Thats because we dont live for two-five milleniums or more...and we havent been keeping records for that long either. There is the natural angle combined with the amount man is laying in there,... It is an insignificant amount though.
Global warming from mans folly? Yes,..but a drop in the universe,...an atom in the ocean,..
I only see the rich people with beachfront property foaming at the mouth,yet they drive the SUV escalades and have the frequent flier miles to prove their hypocrasy.
As far as any encroachment goes in a few decades or more?
Well, after the people in the bamboo huts die in this generation,..move the fucking huts back 50 feet.
Problem solved. No person alive today in the 3rd world will have to move that way.
As far as rich real-estate greed mongers go?,..well,they will always want to be right up by the beach so they wont give up that threshold and its all because of a percieved value system.
They would need to move back 50 feet too but they "own" stuff and are obsessed with material possesions.
Fuck them...fuck them up their shitty asses.::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh
Warming schmarming.........

drmindbender

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2007, 08:01:22 pm »

The whole thing is nothing more than a bureaucratic power play.  Most of the very minimal rises in temp can be attributed to natural phenomenon, and to a lesser degree, land use.  The scientists that authored the IPPC report for the UN were given a summary and told that their research had to support the bureaucratic summary( which was basically just a policy statement).  So much so, that a number of them had to sue the UN to get their names removed from the report.  Its all just a strategy for demonizing wealthier nations, and a means to shift wealth.

drmindbender

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2007, 08:04:25 pm »

I would suggest that everyone read "State Of Fear" by Michael Crichton  

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2007, 08:06:19 pm »

drmindbender said: Who believes in global warming?  I was just curious to see how well informed people are on the subject.  Personall I think global warming as presented by the political and media elite is a crock of shit.  I have a wealth of info to back my opinion, what so you all think?::finger

every dip shit on this board!::finger
devilmusik

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2007, 08:10:41 pm »

i don't really believe in it
 does not seem any hotter now than it has been in the past
STARBUCK

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2007, 08:11:24 pm »

Fuck whether Global warming is true or not, Here's the real question for ya:   What is the harm of being even a little bit more responsible for the impact you make on the environment that you live in?

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2007, 08:12:25 pm »

drmindbender said: The whole thing is nothing more than a bureaucratic power play.  Most of the very minimal rises in temp can be attributed to natural phenomenon, and to a lesser degree, land use.  The scientists that authored the IPPC report for the UN were given a summary and told that their research had to support the bureaucratic summary( which was basically just a policy statement).  So much so, that a number of them had to sue the UN to get their names removed from the report.  Its all just a strategy for demonizing wealthier nations, and a means to shift wealth.

I can go with most of that,...
The UN is just a scam to reduce Americas power and influence.
It is a powerless has been,.. and if Dag Hammarkskold were alive today he would be ashamed.
Stealing money and stalling the real important issues in the world that would make a difference,thats the UN.
I cant recall anything in my lifetime that the UN has done that is noteworthy.
BTW,..I have my airconditioner on full blast with my windows open everyone.::surprise::animatedlaugh

Lycaon

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2007, 08:12:51 pm »

....by the way ....who cares? I'm going to suggest that Tim makes a message board for politics and global warming
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: