HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who believes in global warming?  (Read 6915 times)
???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2007, 08:16:42 pm »

STARBUCK said: Fuck whether Global warming is true or not, Here's the real question for ya:   What is the harm of being even a little bit more responsible for the impact you make on the environment that you live in?

Actually I agree with that,..it will happen slowly but it is the newer generations responsibity to embrace the new green tech that will soon be here to buy.
It is also about making money, so the people have to buy the kind of cars that will make that difference.
It will happen slowly and everyone will wind up participating in it anyway.
It will be done by selling stuff on a global scale that is more efficient.
You will probably all have no choice soon but to go green.
Much like in your town you have mandatory recycling.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2007, 08:09:21 pm »

Lycaon said: ....by the way ....who cares? I'm going to suggest that Tim makes a message board for politics and global warming

This is it...Ozzfest is happening on this planet and we are talking about the planet.
And Ozzfest...........::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

bluemoonhmfic

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2007, 08:18:57 pm »

drmindbender said: Who believes in global warming?  I was just curious to see how well informed people are on the subject.  Personall I think global warming as presented by the political and media elite is a crock of shit.  I have a wealth of info to back my opinion, what so you all think?::finger

100% with you!   And did you notice many who disagree with you in this thread are school age?  Makes you wonder what shit the teachers do feed our children!!!

bluemoonhmfic

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2007, 08:14:26 pm »

STARBUCK said: Fuck whether Global warming is true or not, Here's the real question for ya:   What is the harm of being even a little bit more responsible for the impact you make on the environment that you live in?

I have to agree with you too!

STARBUCK

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2007, 08:23:17 pm »

_FIRSTOZZYFAN_ said:

Actually I agree with that,..it will happen slowly but it is the newer generations responsibity to embrace the new green tech that will soon be here to buy.
It is also about making money, so the people have to buy the kind of cars that will make that difference.

I've already gone green in several ways, and my business is green, changing over from volatile solvents to lower VOC techniques and products.  I am going to advertise it that way and I guarantee the twist will attract even more business.

I don't think whether global warming is true or not is even an issue.  It is the impact one has on the planet that he depends on that is the issue, and that can be dealt with far more responsibly.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2007, 08:33:34 pm »

STARBUCK said:

_FIRSTOZZYFAN_ said:

I've already gone green in several ways, and my business is green, changing over from volatile solvents to lower VOC techniques and products.  I am going to advertise it that way and I guarantee the twist will attract even more business.

I don't think whether global warming is true or not is even an issue.  It is the impact one has on the planet that he depends on that is the issue, and that can be dealt with far more responsibly.

Thats really the right way to look at this for the immediate and long haul both.
It can be good to sell it and market it like that,..and that in turn winds up being good for the environment and displacing,gradually over time,other businesses that dont get with the program.
As I said,..the newer generations will have to really be coming up this way.
I think for example newer cars will become more and more regulated and more hybrids are inevitable.
Get ready for fuel cells too. We will be able to choose from more clean stuff when its around.
A few decades ago we didnt have those choices.
So,..in time we can get it right.
Theres no need to fear!! Firstozzyfan is here!!!!!::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

Angelus

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2007, 08:49:28 pm »

_FIRSTOZZYFAN_ said: I dont know man,... its 55 degrees right now and its mid August.
I`ll go with natural thermal shifting,..which is common in a millenium or two.
It is a fanatical ruse to manipulate you into voting for some jerk off that will do nothing and give you nothing but broken promises,..like all politicians.(Talk to the hand,..GW Bush is GOD IMO,.....) ::finger

GW is a jackass!
::animatedlaugh

"I love you all. I love you more than life itself, but you're all fucking mad."

dethklok66623

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2007, 08:55:12 pm »

i sure as fuck do

GoneFishing
Community

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2007, 09:20:03 pm »

It takes approximately 50 yrs for freon and such to reach the top layers to begin thier assault and we started flying jets and crankin air conditioning when?......................::c_stare
freakzilla419

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2007, 09:24:05 pm »

the climate has changed before we were on this ball of mud and it will again,trust me for it is written

don't believe in miracles.
I don't believe in lies.
I don't believe in hologram
For I am the f.f?Huh?

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2007, 09:27:05 pm »

GoneFishing said: It takes approximately 50 yrs for freon and such to reach the top layers to begin thier assault and we started flying jets and crankin air conditioning when?......................::c_stare

What about those volcanoes all those millions of years::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise
Holy  fuck!!!!! we are DOOMED I tell Ya,..DOOMED.::surprise::surprise::surprise
And what about all the OZONE which is a by-product of electrical activity/production??
What about that,..what ?what ?what?,,,c`mon,..I wanna hear this.....
And steam trains with dirty coal are gone and we are getting MUCH cleaner by the day.
The progress has begun before we were fucking born. Man will catch up with mans expectations of himself when it happens,...and not until then.
Tell Al Gore the planet whore to ground his jet and I`ll start walking everywhere.
Do surprise inspections of peoples houses like Leonardo Dicappucino and see if they REALLY have all the green they spout.
I fucking doubt it.

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2007, 09:37:01 pm »

Angelus said:

_FIRSTOZZYFAN_ said: I dont know man,... its 55 degrees right now and its mid August.
I`ll go with natural thermal shifting,..which is common in a millenium or two.
It is a fanatical ruse to manipulate you into voting for some jerk off that will do nothing and give you nothing but broken promises,..like all politicians.(Talk to the hand,..GW Bush is GOD IMO,.....) ::finger

GW is a jackass!
::animatedlaugh

Back it up with at least a paragraph or two...
I`ll go head to head wih you....::animatedlaugh::looking
You will lose...................

STARBUCK

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2007, 09:29:59 pm »

I think having these types of debates makes people feel as if they can negate the whole issue of thier responsibility and to justify continuing on in thier comfortable destructive ways.   It is lucky that we are facing a new environmentally aware paradigm that will eventually eclipse that kind of reaction.   It is a pretty interesting and creative time in history!
ozzrokk
King of Hash
Community

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2007, 09:39:00 pm »

global warming is a scare tactic

RIP Rigger Dan

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2007, 09:39:23 pm »

freakzilla419 said: the climate has changed before we were on this ball of mud and it will again,trust me for it is written
UMMmmmm,.. It is a spinning GERMBALL hurtling through the galaxy thank-you very much!!::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: