HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who believes in global warming?  (Read 6698 times)
ussmalik
Community

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: August 15, 2007, 12:27:14 am »

I don't believe in global warming, cause mankind is a bunch Ode sick fk's, and has a fever.
    Nothing wrong with the environment, but us, and we ain't causing or doing sht to it. We've proved ourselves over and over to be impotent.

::c_stare

Drakoth

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: August 15, 2007, 12:51:25 am »

If it's real, chances are we will all be dead before it gets too dangerous...::animatedlaugh
MVP

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: August 16, 2007, 01:01:22 am »

I asked one simple question and have yet to see an answer. Where is all the water from the polar Ice caps melting? Was not answered by even book worm.

I gave a hint by first asking if you ever did the burning of wood in a test tube/petry dish. Again no answer. I asked this for a very good reason. If you had you would know what happens when something is burned but the fire is not allowed to com into contact with the product. It turns into tar/oil.

This saying I answer my own question of where is the water. It is simple. The center of the world is a big fire ball. That fire ball needs fuel. It?HuhHuh?s creates it?HuhHuh?s own by evaporating sea water and melting stone/ground. Using the Oxygen in the water to breath. One of the compounds created by this reaction is oil. Just like when you burn/melt a piece of wood. What is a rock? It is dead matter that has all of it?HuhHuh?s water removed. Add water and heat and you will get tar. Melting a rock is the same thing as melting a piece of wood but it takes a higher temperature.

The fires in the world are using the ocean water to fuel its self. Nothing we are doing has anything to do with Global Warming. It has been happening for a very, very long time. Way longer than man has even been on this little burning hot bed of death.

This tells you where the water is and also explains why the Polar caps are melting with no rise in the ocean.

Now go do your experiment on burning/melting a piece of wood and see what you get. OIL.

Global Warming is a natural occurrence and the rest is just to scare you to buy the shit they want you to. Just like when they claimed we were running out of oil in the 70?HuhHuh?s. BULL SHIT.

Hello Me, It's Me again::laugh
MVP

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: August 16, 2007, 12:56:47 am »

Another good example of this process is a pete moss.

« Reply #244 on: August 16, 2007, 01:05:44 am »

MVP said: I asked one simple question and have yet to see an answer. Where is all the water from the polar Ice caps melting? Was not answered by even book worm.

I gave a hint by first asking if you ever did the burning of wood in a test tube/petry dish. Again no answer. I asked this for a very good reason. If you had you would know what happens when something is burned but the fire is not allowed to com into contact with the product. It turns into tar/oil.

This saying I answer my own question of where is the water. It is simple. The center of the world is a big fire ball. That fire ball needs fuel. It?HuhHuh?s creates it?HuhHuh?s own by evaporating sea water and melting stone/ground. Using the Oxygen in the water to breath. One of the compounds created by this reaction is oil. Just like when you burn/melt a piece of wood. What is a rock? It is dead matter that has all of it?HuhHuh?s water removed. Add water and heat and you will get tar. Melting a rock is the same thing as melting a piece of wood but it takes a higher temperature.

The fires in the world are using the ocean water to fuel its self. Nothing we are doing has anything to do with Global Warming. It has been happening for a very, very long time. Way longer than man has even been on this little burning hot bed of death.

This tells you where the water is and also explains why the Polar caps are melting with no rise in the ocean.

Now go do your experiment on burning/melting a piece of wood and see what you get. OIL.

Global Warming is a natural occurrence and the rest is just to scare you to buy the shit they want you to. Just like when they claimed we were running out of oil in the 70?HuhHuh?s. BULL SHIT.

the fresh water will dissolve into the ocean. But if it is held inland and is broken in a dam form like in as desfcribed in an inconventient truth. we can expect some trouble in the oceans currents and what they effect. too much at once is bad.

and everything you described is fine except for the evidence that we have of what happened in the past contradicts what is happening now and that it is too extreme. and i wonder how many scientists oil companies pay to over exagerate the process you described? stupid question.
MVP

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: August 16, 2007, 01:28:22 am »

They just don't bother explaining past "Fossil Fuel" Because in a way it is. Just not the way they teach us in school. It is not from a huge mass of dead dinosaur carcases like they try to force down our throats. Since rocks are from dead matter it is from compressed fossils in a way. They leave it at that. Why. What do you think people would say if they new the one natural resource that controls this world actually is a never ending(Until the ocean is spent) resource. They would not give a shit about waste, and also would demand lower prices.

If this theory is true then just by pumping out oil from the ground we are shortening the worlds life fire from stealing it's fuel. Or maybe not if done in moderation. The removal may just be giving the world space to produce without having to have burps(Volcanic eruptions).

This also would explain how there is shit loads of oil under the ocean floor and in Alaska. The Dinosaur crap really does not add up there. When something dies the ocean nothing goes to waste but the calcium based skeletal remains. All else is eaten so there is no way large amounts of animals could have developed into oil.

MVP

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: August 16, 2007, 01:47:13 am »

Polarized said:

and everything you described is fine except for the evidence that we have of what happened in the past contradicts what is happening now and that it is too extreme. and i wonder how many scientists oil companies pay to over exagerate the process you described? stupid question.

The best way to explain why it is more rapid would be to compare the world to a roll of tape. It seems to last a very long time when first using the roll but then as it goes down in depth it goes much fatter. The world is burning the out core of the world and now that fire core is larger making the outer core smaller. This would create more temperature on the surface om the earth since the fire is closer and this would also make the cooling of the Iceland areas of the world cooler that kept the fire from growing quickly. The longer it burns the faster it will get.

STARBUCK

View Profile
« Reply #247 on: August 16, 2007, 06:27:40 am »

Incidentally, it was former PRESIDENT NIXON who signed the Clean Water Act, The Clean Air Act, The Endangered Species Act, and started the EPA.  That was back when the Republican Party was responsible and cared about the environment.  What exists now is a shadow of what it once was, and if you go back even further, you will see it is not even the same party AT ALL.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: