HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 27   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is anyone here openly a Satanist?  (Read 17211 times)
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2007, 10:51:44 pm »

JiveTurkey said: Satanism is just as dumb as anything else. Maybe even dumber. Dumb and Dumber, get it?

True.....i mean if you believe in a God why would you choose to worship Satan? Your just fucking yourself over,  because if you believe in Satan, you must believe in God.
jimbob232

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2007, 10:54:06 pm »

justinsmith47 said:
JiveTurkey said: Satanism is just as dumb as anything else. Maybe even dumber. Dumb and Dumber, get it?

True.....i mean if you believe in a God why would you choose to worship Satan? Your just fucking yourself over,  because if you believe in Satan, you must believe in God.

Didn't think Satanists believed in a literal Satan diety, but rather a historical and literary figure...

wishman35

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2007, 10:54:06 pm »

justinsmith47 said:

well they could believe in god, but dislike god for some reason and therefore support Satan. Fairly bad concept, but i guess some just do support that.

FUCK JENNYB4U--THAT RETARDED BITCH

"0.1% of this board enjoys what Jenny has to say, if you are part of the other 99.9% that think she is a dumb fuck post this in your signature."
wishman35

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2007, 10:55:28 pm »

jimbob232 said:
justinsmith47 said:

Didn't think Satanists believed in a literal Satan diety, but rather a historical and literary figure...

what do you mean by a diety....when i think of a satanist...i think of them supporting the actual king of demons...which there is a fairly good chance doesn't even exist

In fact i am fairly positive that it is a myth more than anything since there is no proof.

"0.1% of this board enjoys what Jenny has to say, if you are part of the other 99.9% that think she is a dumb fuck post this in your signature."
jimbob232

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2007, 10:55:57 pm »

wishman35 said:
justinsmith47 said:

well they could believe in god, but dislike god for some reason and therefore support Satan. Fairly bad concept, but i guess some just do support that.

But isn't it still more of a moral code than an actual "faith in a deity" religion?

jimbob232

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2007, 10:57:22 pm »

wishman35 said:
jimbob232 said:
justinsmith47 said:

what do you mean by a diety....when i think of a satanist...i think of them supporting the actual king of demons...which there is a fairly good chance doesn't even exist

In fact i am fairly positive that it is a myth more than anything since there is no proof.

From what I understand, Satanists don't actually believe in "Satan" like Christians do in God. sure, you have the poseurs and faggots who believe in "the devil" and sacrifice goats, but it's more of a philosophy/code of ethics.

wishman35

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2007, 10:58:23 pm »

jimbob232 said:
wishman35 said:
justinsmith47 said:

But isn't it still more of a moral code than an actual "faith in a deity" religion?

yeah well that is why i was asking because me, like some of you are just confused about it.

Count_Fester_Gesmire

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2007, 10:58:52 pm »

Satanism is just as bad as Christanity.nope no satanist here.
Code:
[IMG]http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z276/Fester_Gesmire/puke.gif[/IMG]

And GOd said let there be Metal!  
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2007, 10:59:30 pm »

There are many different types of Satanists. Some Satanists actually do WORSHIP Satan, not neccessarily in a Satanic cult. They see him as a deity, much like God and have created their own false Paradise with Satan as their savior, much like Christians and Jesus.

JiveTurkey

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2007, 10:59:36 pm »

jimbob232 said:
wishman35 said:
jimbob232 said:
justinsmith47 said:

From what I understand, Satanists don't actually believe in "Satan" like Christians do in God. sure, you have the poseurs and faggots who believe in "the devil" and sacrifice goats, but it's more of a philosophy/code of ethics.
Explain. How is Satanism a code of ethics?

wishman35

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2007, 10:59:49 pm »

jimbob232 said:
wishman35 said:
justinsmith47 said:

yeah well that is why i was asking because me, like some of you are just confused about it.
jimbob232 said:
wishman35 said:
jimbob232 said:
justinsmith47 said:

what is an example of their code of ethics? just believe that the idea of Christianity is bad?

jimbob232

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2007, 11:00:10 pm »

wishman35 said:
jimbob232 said:
wishman35 said:
justinsmith47 said:

I agree with some of their principals, but the label and some of the stuff just isn't for me.

cjones05

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2007, 11:00:58 pm »

sickabomination said: fuck no
wishman35

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2007, 11:01:22 pm »

CannibalCorpse said: There are many different types of Satanists. Some Satanists actually do WORSHIP Satan, not neccessarily in a Satanic cult. They see him as a deity, much like God and have created their own false Paradise with Satan as their savior, much like Christians and Jesus.

Wow that is just messed up. I wonder how the idea of a paradise with someone evil ever got into the minds of a human being.

wishman35

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2007, 11:03:35 pm »

I agree with some of their principals, but the label and some of the stuff just isn't for me.

Can you give some examples of their principals

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 27   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: