HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Tide  (Read 3312 times)
SatyriKING

View Profile
« on: August 11, 2007, 01:02:25 pm »

So last night was Black Tides first show...  They only got 20 minutes on the main stage...  I skipped hatebreed to get to my seats and chill, so I saw them... They were "meh" at best...  It was pretty cool, they did a cover of hit the lights, but the singing was very off..  But props to them for being so young, and doing it already..  I think they deserved the 20 minutes they got, I mean its not like they got more time than anyone else, plus gave everyone a chance to chill out before the shows and get some beer...  Btw Lordi was the gayest boring shit I ever seen in my life.

King Diamond>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ozzy
Me>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Caex
thischick666

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2007, 12:55:37 pm »

SatyriKING said:  Btw Lordi was the gayest boring shit I ever seen in my life.

i can agree with that statement.

made by Diablo Del La Rosa

made by SMB
sympozium

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2007, 01:26:28 pm »

gah for lordi i just sat there wishing it was over
metalfuckinhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2007, 01:18:34 pm »

REALLY! im really looking forward to them

MetalFUCKINHead
YoMamma

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2007, 05:48:13 pm »

I really liked Lordi. I thought all the pyrotechnics they put on were pretty cool. Did anyone think that Mr. Lordi kinda sounded like Cookie Monster when he sung? ::animatedlaugh
iluvA7XtoDEATH

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2007, 06:08:13 pm »

SatyriKING said: So last night was Black Tides first show...  They only got 20 minutes on the main stage...  I skipped hatebreed to get to my seats and chill, so I saw them... They were "meh" at best...  It was pretty cool, they did a cover of hit the lights, but the singing was very off..  But props to them for being so young, and doing it already..  I think they deserved the 20 minutes they got, I mean its not like they got more time than anyone else, plus gave everyone a chance to chill out before the shows and get some beer...  Btw Lordi was the gayest boring shit I ever seen in my life.

LODRDI SUCKED officially my least favorite band ive seen live....i wasnt a fan of black tide, i started booing at them and my friend attempted to throw sod at them, but it hit someone in the seats. it was pretty damn funny

WingedOctopus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2007, 06:19:49 pm »

metalfuckinhead said: REALLY! im really looking forward to them

They rocked at Columbus.  Don't listen to these haters.  Especially if they claim to love A7X to death

::animatedlaugh Burger King Diamond
iluvA7XtoDEATH

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2007, 06:11:27 pm »

WingedOctopus said:

They rocked at Columbus.  Don't listen to these haters.  Especially if they claim to love A7X to death

haha not funny

Wager_of_Sin

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2007, 09:29:17 pm »

I agree don't listen to an A7X fan, but Black Tide sucks ass.
iluvA7XtoDEATH

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2007, 11:13:18 pm »

Wager_of_Sin said: I agree don't listen to an A7X fan, but Black Tide sucks ass.

Tongue

hatemongerer

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2007, 11:42:28 pm »

Yesterday was the first time I've ever seen Lordi and the only way I could really describe to my friends when I got back from the show was this:  Some people dressed up like Gwar, ripped off an Alice Cooper stage show, and had someone who wouldn't even be good enough to write music for Andrew WK write their music.  My brother was sitting next to me when they were playing and he actually said to me "this is the lamest shit I have ever seen, you can tell they have to use all the pyro to make up for their shitty music, its just sad"

Fuck The Scalpers
Metal666123666

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2007, 11:42:24 am »

I am sure Black Tide sucked!!! They are not even the best local band from Miami lmfao this is ridiculous for them to be playing after NILE and all of the other bands on second stage. I am sure the only reason they are signed is cause the kid is 14 w/e his name is. I know this because they are not even the best local band in Miami. Want a good one on the rise? check out Fugitive myspace.com/fugitivemetal if only the had polished recordings like Black Tide. ::finger
CrmsonApron

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2007, 11:45:36 am »

Metal666123666 said: I am sure Black Tide sucked!!! They are not even the best local band from Miami lmfao this is ridiculous for them to be playing after NILE and all of the other bands on second stage. I am sure the only reason they are signed is cause the kid is 14 w/e his name is. I know this because they are not even the best local band in Miami. Want a good one on the rise? check out Fugitive myspace.com/fugitivemetal if only the had polished recordings like Black Tide. ::finger

If they were looking for good metal from Florida it would have been Steel Vengenance, I'm sure Sharon has her reasons for picking them.

JohnnytheSlayer

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2007, 12:28:49 pm »

iluvA7XtoDEATH said:
SatyriKING said: So last night was Black Tides first show...  They only got 20 minutes on the main stage...  I skipped hatebreed to get to my seats and chill, so I saw them... They were "meh" at best...  It was pretty cool, they did a cover of hit the lights, but the singing was very off..  But props to them for being so young, and doing it already..  I think they deserved the 20 minutes they got, I mean its not like they got more time than anyone else, plus gave everyone a chance to chill out before the shows and get some beer...  Btw Lordi was the gayest boring shit I ever seen in my life.

LODRDI SUCKED officially my least favorite band ive seen live....i wasnt a fan of black tide, i started booing at them and my friend attempted to throw sod at them, but it hit someone in the seats. it was pretty damn funny

Hate of things different, Most likely to join bandwagon, Mediocre spelling

definatly an A7X fan

WingedOctopus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2007, 12:39:29 pm »

iluvA7XtoDEATH said:
WingedOctopus said:

haha not funny

I thought it was

::animatedlaugh Burger King Diamond
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: