HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Tide  (Read 3311 times)
metallicabmc

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2007, 02:35:18 pm »

Im friends with these guys and some of you people on here are dicks. They fucking rule! sure they are not "the best" like some are saying but when was it even about who was the best? its metal man not the Olympics. Gabriel is 14 and already kicking ass. give them a chance metal1266621323123321312133 the reason they are signed is because they work their asses off. they give the tour a much needed thrash style band in there too. I will be supporting them and not listening to shitbreed on the second stage
dethklok66623

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2007, 02:39:41 pm »

SatyriKING said: So last night was Black Tides first show...  They only got 20 minutes on the main stage...  I skipped hatebreed to get to my seats and chill, so I saw them... They were "meh" at best...  It was pretty cool, they did a cover of hit the lights, but the singing was very off..  But props to them for being so young, and doing it already..  I think they deserved the 20 minutes they got, I mean its not like they got more time than anyone else, plus gave everyone a chance to chill out before the shows and get some beer...  Btw Lordi was the gayest boring shit I ever seen in my life.
is the rest of black tide(exlcuding the singer) good at what they play?

KranialTork

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2007, 02:42:33 pm »

metallicabmc said: Im friends with these guys and some of you people on here are dicks. They fucking rule! sure they are not "the best" like some are saying but when was it even about who was the best? its metal man not the Olympics. Gabriel is 14 and already kicking ass. give them a chance metal1266621323123321312133 the reason they are signed is because they work their asses off. they give the tour a much needed thrash style band in there too. I will be supporting them and not listening to shitbreed on the second stage

QUOTED FOR TRUTH... for those who didn't catch that, QUITE FUCKING TRUE!!!!  Did I get my point across yet?!?  This is probably THE MOST TRUTH, I've seen in one damn statement on this site.  These guys are awesome, they're playing main stage, get the fuck over it!!  P.S. Hatebreed sucks!
dethklok66623

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2007, 02:37:11 pm »

KranialTork said:

metallicabmc said: Im friends with these guys and some of you people on here are dicks. They fucking rule! sure they are not "the best" like some are saying but when was it even about who was the best? its metal man not the Olympics. Gabriel is 14 and already kicking ass. give them a chance metal1266621323123321312133 the reason they are signed is because they work their asses off. they give the tour a much needed thrash style band in there too. I will be supporting them and not listening to shitbreed on the second stage

QUOTED FOR TRUTH... for those who didn't catch that, QUITE FUCKING TRUE!!!!  Did I get my point across yet?!?  This is probably THE MOST TRUTH, I've seen in one damn statement on this site.  These guys are awesome, they're playing main stage, get the fuck over it!!  P.S. Hatebreed sucks!
i dont give a fuck if there good.they DONT fucking derserve a spot better than behemoth and nile.FUCK THAT

KranialTork

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2007, 03:01:00 pm »

dethklok66623 said:
KranialTork said:

i dont give a fuck if there good.they DONT fucking derserve a spot better than behemoth and nile.FUCK THAT

I understand what you mean, I just have different feelings about it.  I'm not getting into an arguement about this again though
spock

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2007, 03:12:21 pm »

Be like two fried eggs, keep your sunny side up! ::finger::::animatedlaugh::finger

Spock
dethklok66623

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2007, 03:07:01 pm »

KranialTork said:

dethklok66623 said:

KranialTork said:

I understand what you mean, I just have different feelings about it.  I'm not getting into an arguement about this again though
ok watever::finger

metallicabmc

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2007, 03:13:49 pm »

Hey man dont get so angry over that. they were gonna be second stage (probly before your band) but got kicked off because jegermeister didnt want underage people playing on an alcohol drink sponsored stage (bullshit because  there are 14 year olds in the crowd) 8 days before packing they got word that they were kicked off. Ozzy and Sharon heard about it and gave them a spot on the main stage. thats why they are main stage. Pretty cool of Ozzy and Sharon to do that though. and stage times don't matter anyways. look at slayer. they are opening for Marlyin manson  of all people and slayer are clearly the better band. just try not to get all worked up about things man. you will have more fun and live longer too. save the anger for the metal!
sg90ru

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2007, 03:48:44 pm »

Im from Miami and i have known about  "Radio" for over 2 years now, and yes they are a very good band. I hate how some people bitch about them and say that Nile or Behemoth should be on main stage or get longer set  time, but not everyone who's going to ozzfest likes death metal bands. Personally for me i would enjoy Black Tide much more than Nile or Behemoth.
MetalGuy86

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2007, 08:47:51 pm »

Enough with the black tide bashing we all know they suck ass but you guys should deffinately check out Fugitive a much better band out of Miami
metallicabmc

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2007, 12:22:05 am »

yeah i dont like nile or behemoth either. I have been able to listen to black tide songs all the way through yet i cant listen to more then 1 nile song why? because it sounds like every other death metal band. and the thing is they are really good musicians i just dont understand why they have to do the cookie monster thing. the vocals ruin it for me. and metalguy86 i gave those guys a listen and they sucked. they need a better vocalist and drum tone (reminds me of the st anger drums) and stop bitching that your friends band (or yours) aint at ozzfest. its not like black tide stole their oppertunity or something if they were good enough they could have stepped up and fucked some shit up. black tide is the better band. sorry tell fugitive to practice more they have a good guitar tone going but other things ruin it.
Maiden_Fan888

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2007, 01:48:10 am »

dethklok66623 said:

SatyriKING said: So last night was Black Tides first show...  They only got 20 minutes on the main stage...  I skipped hatebreed to get to my seats and chill, so I saw them... They were "meh" at best...  It was pretty cool, they did a cover of hit the lights, but the singing was very off..  But props to them for being so young, and doing it already..  I think they deserved the 20 minutes they got, I mean its not like they got more time than anyone else, plus gave everyone a chance to chill out before the shows and get some beer...  Btw Lordi was the gayest boring shit I ever seen in my life.
I felt the drummer was pretty good, Guitar was alright, They just seemed out of place being on this fest
dethklok66623

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2007, 01:45:05 am »

sg90ru said:

Im from Miami and i have known about  "Radio" for over 2 years now, and yes they are a very good band. I hate how some people bitch about them and say that Nile or Behemoth should be on main stage or get longer set  time, but not everyone who's going to ozzfest likes death metal bands. Personally for me i would enjoy Black Tide much more than Nile or Behemoth.
yea i PERSONALLY wouldnt.regardless if black tide is good or if people arent going for death metal. Well GUESSS THE FUCK WHAT? BEHEMOTH AND NILE HAVE BEEN AROUND LONGER, ARE WAAAAAAAAAAYYY MORE TALENTED AND DESERVE THE SPOT MORE.

dethklok66623

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2007, 01:56:23 am »

Maiden_Fan888 said:

dethklok66623 said:

I felt the drummer was pretty good, Guitar was alright, They just seemed out of place being on this fest
they are out of place.so was cirus diablo and mondo generator WHICH IS WHY THEY ARE GONE NOW SUCKY MOTHER FUCKERS WISED UP AND LEFT.i::finger

metallicabmc

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2007, 02:22:00 am »

did you even read my post earlier? here ill post it again

"Hey man dont get so angry over that. they were gonna be second stage (probly before your band) but got kicked off because jegermeister didnt want underage people playing on an alcohol drink sponsored stage (bullshit because there are 14 year olds in the crowd) 8 days before packing they got word that they were kicked off. Ozzy and Sharon heard about it and gave them a spot on the main stage. thats why they are main stage. Pretty cool of Ozzy and Sharon to do that though. and stage times don't matter anyways. look at slayer. they are opening for Marlyin manson of all people and slayer are clearly the better band. just try not to get all worked up about things man. you will have more fun and live longer too. save the anger for the metal!"

cirus diablo/ mondo generator were some of ther bands i looked forward to (sucky? i think not.)  if you hate something thats different then you are pretty sad man. every band doesnt have to appeal to you. just suck it up like a man and just dont watch the bands you dont like. easy as that. im only at ozzfest to see ozzy, 3 inches of blood, and black tide that means i have to sit back and watch about 10 bands im not interested in. but ill give em a chance., it may be funner live then hearing their stuff on cd. lighten up dude. doesnt fucking matter when they play its a festival look at it this way you get to see behemoth quicker and not have to wait like i do for ozzy. grow up man.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: