HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Tide  (Read 3061 times)
dethklok66623

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2007, 04:02:12 am »

metallicabmc said: did you even read my post earlier? here ill post it again

"Hey man dont get so angry over that. they were gonna be second stage (probly before your band) but got kicked off because jegermeister didnt want underage people playing on an alcohol drink sponsored stage (bullshit because there are 14 year olds in the crowd) 8 days before packing they got word that they were kicked off. Ozzy and Sharon heard about it and gave them a spot on the main stage. thats why they are main stage. Pretty cool of Ozzy and Sharon to do that though. and stage times don't matter anyways. look at slayer. they are opening for Marlyin manson of all people and slayer are clearly the better band. just try not to get all worked up about things man. you will have more fun and live longer too. save the anger for the metal!"

cirus diablo/ mondo generator were some of ther bands i looked forward to (sucky? i think not.)  if you hate something thats different then you are pretty sad man. every band doesnt have to appeal to you. just suck it up like a man and just dont watch the bands you dont like. easy as that. im only at ozzfest to see ozzy, 3 inches of blood, and black tide that means i have to sit back and watch about 10 bands im not interested in. but ill give em a chance., it may be funner live then hearing their stuff on cd. lighten up dude. doesnt fucking matter when they play its a festival look at it this way you get to see behemoth quicker and not have to wait like i do for ozzy. grow up man.
its fucking 5 am i dont even know why im on here and to what you said ok i guess you have somewhat of a point. but your only there for 3 inches of blood and black tide? WTF? OZZY? AT LEAST OZZY?

MetalGuy86

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2007, 09:11:42 pm »

I know Black Tide Personally I knew them when and before they were radio they stil suck in my opinion all I'tm saying is that there are a lot of other better bands out there Black Tide wont last long I give them 2-3 Years at the most then ya'll be like black who?
bobbyp16

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2007, 09:20:52 pm »

they were pretty sweet, and they are going to have a bright future i think
MetalGuy86

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2007, 09:36:59 pm »

bobbyp16 said: they were pretty sweet, and they are going to have a bright future i think

I seriously doubt that.
bemyrequiem

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2007, 09:56:34 pm »

black tide was waaay fuckin better than lordi. no doubts there.

^ he's my favorite ::smile ^
robo_bob

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2007, 10:46:23 pm »

black tide has that 80's poison sound to them, not to bad actually, i wish they were at the marysville show rather than sitting through lordi, i was glad when they got done. gwar would have been better.

I AM THE GREAT BUMPZILLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lilspringer

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2007, 11:00:13 pm »

gunna go watch hatebreed

VAMetalfan25

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2007, 11:26:27 pm »

Ok, to all the scene kids posting in this forum:  SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTEN TO PEOPLE WHO KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT!!!  Black Tide is the LEAST deserving band to get that main stage spot...hell, I know of bands here in VA that are far better than that....bands from all over the east coast for that matter!  For the bands that they were chosen over, I feel sorry for them.  However, from what it sounds like, Black Tide is doing exactly what I predicted they'd be doing from the minute they got on this tour:  Making fools out of themselves.  That being said, for the Lordi haters here....let's pay attention to what Lordi has done to get on this tour:  They've topped charts in Europe...they have credit cards made after them.  They have won MORE FUCKING AWARDS than Black Tide or anyone like that EVER FUCKING WILL.  So obviously they don't suck that much.

If I was you, I'd kill myself.
bemyrequiem

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2007, 12:14:49 am »

there are bands all over the place who are better than black tide i'm sure. but black tide got chosen, for whatever reason, and that's that. i can think of several hundred bands that i'd rather see than lordi but it's a non-issue, because they were chosen. i doubt there's ever been a lineup that any one person has loved every single band on the lineup. even if they suck, they're on the stage performing and we aren't. so no matter who they are, that's a really really big honor that they'll never forget. let a shitty little local act have there few minutes of fame.

maybe they will get HUGE someday. you can't guarantee anything.

psycho_bitch

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2007, 12:24:47 am »

iluvA7XtoDEATH said: [QUOTE}

my friend attempted to throw sod at them, but it hit someone in the seats. it was pretty damn funny
[/QUOTE]
you're an idiot::finger

VAMetalfan25

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2007, 01:01:08 am »

there are bands all over the place who are better than black tide i'm sure. but black tide got chosen, for whatever reason

Then why weren't the other bands chosen over them??  Oh wait...because Black Tide has a 14 year old kid who would have probably would have killed himself if they wouldn't have given them a spot back on the tour.  Sympathy can work wonders.  And it can piss a lot of people off too, as you've probably seen recently.

bemyrequiem

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2007, 01:12:57 am »

you can speculate on the reason all you fucking want, your opinion really doesn't matter to ozzy or sharon or anyone else who had anything to do with picking bands. they were chosen out of everyone else and that's that. stop fucking WHINING about it.

metallicabmc

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2007, 01:37:32 am »

i have never seen so many tittiebabies in one place. Who cares about your shitty opinions. i have heard them they didnt suck at all they played better then a lot of fucking bands did. end of story. stop complaining that they are on ozzfest you little bitches couldnt be half as good as them.
VAMetalfan25

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2007, 01:39:45 am »

Wow....you speak like you know the osbournes personally....but whatever. You're right....we can speculate all we want to.  Our opinions don't matter.  Because if they did, Black Tide would certainly not be on this tour.  And I've said this before about other bands, the labels are gonna promote whoever the hell they want anyway, regardless of what anyone else thinks.  My personal opinion, the world has gone to hell and Black Tide sent us all.

metallicabmc

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2007, 01:46:13 am »

dude you act like they are seriously that bad. i feel sorry for you. you can put up with shitty death metal bands and when some 14 year old kid gets up on the main stage and plays some real metal you feel jealous. thats okay whatever makes you feel better.I can play the bashing game too! the only good bands on this tour are 3 inches of blood, Ozzy, and Black Tide everybody else sucks. the showdown are pretty good though. if my opinion matterered id kick everybody else off the tour because all of it sounds the same. now stop bitching
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: