HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SMOKERS  (Read 7118 times)
LaZer

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: August 13, 2007, 06:43:41 pm »

liz1259 said: smoke weed. it comes from the earth, its gods gift to us

i guess if you dont smoke you dont understand what i'm saying but the potheads do..haha

Why is cannabis illegal while tobacco is legal. Boy talk about stupidity.

::smile
LaZer

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 13, 2007, 06:45:33 pm »

NemesisMacabre said: Yeah and I don't give two shits or a fuck if I smoke either, what it comes down to is that smokers are being targetted directly and if they want to do that for lame ass reasons such as "getting people to stop" or the sissies who "don't like the smell" Deal with it, there are plenty of shit people do that other dislike and the shit still has to be "tollerated" so tollerate the smoke and quit whining like a little school girl because you don't like the smell. Free countrey. Sounds like the kind of losers that say they're shouldent be any smoking at a bar which makes said people sound retarded. I've gotta tollerate all kinds of others retarded bullshit so anyone with a problem can tollerate mine which is why I smoke wherever the hell I want, inside or out, no smoking signs or not. I deal with other's bullshit so you all can deal with mine.

The word for us non-smokers is not "sissy", it's "smart".

::smile
STARBUCK

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 13, 2007, 08:24:23 pm »

drmindbender said:
Just to let you know I'm not a republican, i'm an American!  I don't pledge my allegiance to any one party.  As far as I'm concerned both the democrats and republicans are sellouts.  Both have strayed so far from the vision of our founding fathers its disgraceful!  If you had to label me you could call me a conservative libertarian.  And could you please point me to some sites where I can read up on these committies and the viable solutions they are working on, I would really like to research it.::sinister

Hey, sorry for being cantankerous back there.  The committee I mentioned is called the Coalition to Advance Healthcare Reform.  Interestingly enough it was formed by heads of big corps, like Chris Lischewski, President of Bumblebee Foods, as I said (not as eloquently).  They talk about a system that levels the playing field for employers so that healthcare packages are not a deal breaker in trying to hire employees.  So even big and small corps have an interest in standardized healthcare!

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=10136885
drmindbender

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 13, 2007, 08:38:38 pm »

STARBUCK said:
drmindbender said:
Just to let you know I'm not a republican, i'm an American!  I don't pledge my allegiance to any one party.  As far as I'm concerned both the democrats and republicans are sellouts.  Both have strayed so far from the vision of our founding fathers its disgraceful!  If you had to label me you could call me a conservative libertarian.  And could you please point me to some sites where I can read up on these committies and the viable solutions they are working on, I would really like to research it.::sinister

Hey, sorry for being cantankerous back there.  The committee I mentioned is called the Coalition to Advance Healthcare Reform.  Interestingly enough it was formed by heads of big corps, like Chris Lischewski, President of Bumblebee Foods, as I said (not as eloquently).  They talk about a system that levels the playing field for employers so that healthcare packages are not a deal breaker in trying to hire employees.  So even big and small corps have an interest in standardized healthcare!

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=10136885
Thanks, I will definitely check it out.

::finger
« Reply #94 on: August 14, 2007, 12:41:33 am »

So its free huh? Nothing is free my friend. Canada has higher marginal, income, and surcharge tax rates than the U.S. You probably don't notice it as much because Canada taxes the wealthy much more.. And by the way "STARBUCK" I noticed in your profile that your into smoking cigars, what's the difference? Both cause cancer, but cigars stink a hell of a lot more!

Yes we pay higher taxes. But you know what? I wouldnt trade them for the world. If worry free health care means paying a little bit more in taxes im fine with that. Just as long as i dont get denied medical care because i have no insurane or a way to pay for it.
StuPDasso

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 14, 2007, 08:56:11 am »

dynnght said: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

let congress know targeting smokers with a $6.10 a carton tax is going too far!

SAY NO HIGHER CIGARETTE TAXES!

visit: STOPTHEFETINCREASE.COM  or call: 1-866-527-4494

STAND UP & SPEAK OUT

state and federal cigarette taxes have been raised 73 times since the year 2000 -- increasing the average price of cigarettes 80% a pack.

everyone should pay their share of taxes -- but it's unfair to single out smokers once again for 156% tax increase.

TELL CONGRESS THEY'RE GOING TOO FAR!

BY JANUARY 1, 2008 TAXES WILL OVER COME US ON CIGARETTES UNLESS WE DO SOMETHING!!
(approx. $3.00 more a pack and $6.10 more a cartoon)

THANK YOU
 ~ KRISTOL ~::c_stare

I'll bump that one::sinister

Lars_Carpet_Steamer
did you get butthurt? we'll lick it clean!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 30, 2010, 01:26:14 am »

Burp, ummm....oh, I meant Bump! Grin
psycho_bitch

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 30, 2010, 10:45:41 am »

cost me $11.50 in nyc last winter. damn clerk didn't even kiss me first.

Skull And Crossbones
Community

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 30, 2010, 06:11:48 pm »

cost me $11.50 in nyc last winter. damn clerk didn't even kiss me first.

Cheesy Cheesy LOL

another crappy reason to live in NYC.  jersey is catching up though cause we too are not allowed to smoke in public places and it sucks.  i wasn't even allowed to smoke inside the PNC pavilion at the mayhem fest this year, and it sucked cause there was a security guard standing right next to me the whole time.  granted it is a pavilion, but then again, ITS A FUCKIN' PAVILION! lol.  its already outside, its just pillars with a roof.  lots of fresh air for people to breathe inside a pavilion lol.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 06:17:20 pm by Skull And Crossbones » Logged

puffpuffpass
Community

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 30, 2010, 11:12:29 pm »

FUCK THE GOVERNMENT.

AlpineValleyGirl
I Get Things Done!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 30, 2010, 11:19:06 pm »

did not get hassled at the last two shows = out door venues (tinley park; ozzfest,  charter one pav.; rush)

also, I had errands in the outer burbs over the weekend and saved over $20 buying a carton of smokes

Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
puffpuffpass
Community

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 30, 2010, 11:21:46 pm »

marlboro 27's anyone?

AlpineValleyGirl
I Get Things Done!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 30, 2010, 11:36:48 pm »

its also confusing as all hell now that we cannot use the Light / Ultra Light designations
I ask for Marlboro Light Menthols and he looks up at the stack and stares, then gives me the wrong ones
and then we go through a vaudeville routine.  no, the pack is green AND gold.  no, the menthols not the regulars.
no, not the green and silver ones, the green and gold ones.  no, I don't want 100's, I want the regulars.

its the last thing I want to fight about on my way home from work at 1 am.

Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
franky_boy
acceptence seeking fat kid
Community

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 30, 2010, 11:39:08 pm »

camel regs and non-filtered.
puffpuffpass
Community

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 31, 2010, 12:05:37 am »

camel regs and non-filtered.
i see you like them cowboy cigz