HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Family Values Atl  (Read 1287 times)
hansard1985

View Profile
« on: August 12, 2007, 01:22:53 pm »

Ok, ill give give rough setlists and my overall opinion.

Ok, i didnt watch any 2nd stage bands because the 2nd stage was tiny and i didnt even know anyone good was playing on it til after it was to late, i missed 5FDP and Egypt Central, which sucks.

main stage

Neurosonic - meh pretty much sucked, they played that "So many people" song, it was decent i guess, the rest was lame.

Trivium - They got the crowd into it and set the tone for the rest of the event, the vocals arent as bad as i expected, was pretty good. They played that conflagration song, and thats all i could remember, didnt play anything that i liked off ascendancy.

Hell Yeah. They kicked ass, crowd  loved them, played god damn, hell yeah, alchohaulin ass, you wouldnt know, a cover song that i cant remember the name of, and another song i was familiar with.

Flyleaf -  played all around me, sick, and cassie, plus some new shit.

Atreyu - they were awesome but the first song they played the vocals were to low, and that song was my favorite, so it pissed me off.
They played, bleeding mascara, creature, ex's and oh's, and some new shit.

Evanescence - i dont like them much, but damn did they put on a show, sounded awesome, thumbs up. They played every one of there hits except lithium.

Korn - dont like korn, but i love seeing korn live, they played another brick in the wall and evolution, that was the only difference in this years set and last years. all the hits, great stage show.

Family Values kicked ass. i got wasted so my memory of stuff isnt as good as it couldve been.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: