HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 406   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alpine valley made me deaf!  (Read 173528 times)
ekoerner

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2007, 11:15:26 am »

Wayne76 said:
rwussow1 said: Lordi sucked ass!!! I was really hoping that they were going to put on a great show but they sucked. When the singer said thank you Michigan that was it. God damn it if you don't know where the fuck you are don't go guessing where you are. And the other thing I didn't like was the 20 minute solo by Zakk but when he did the stars spangled banner it was alright. Other than that I really liked LOG, Static X and Ozzy. I wish I could have been down in the front rows to get hosed down by Ozzy . ::finger

Yeah, that was a rather needlessly indulgent Zakk solo. Do we really need to hear "Star Spangled Banner: Version Rock Point O"  ONE MORE TIME?Huh It's been done, Zakk. Just concentrate on doing that squealy thing you do at the end of every phrase.
This year I really liked Zakks solo......and the kid that came out on stage was really cute

manson1320

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2007, 11:17:34 am »

ya the solo at fridays ozzfest in chicago ws 10 minutes and to sit through that plus another 10 minutes? ya that was a little needless but he's great so it wasnt THAT bad it would have been worse if it was a 10 minute solo by LORDI hahaha fuck that shit i would have left lol::laugh
rwussow1

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2007, 11:35:51 am »

If Lordi would have done a solo I think I would have started a fight just to get knocked out so I wouldn't have to listen to it. LOL  ::animatedlaugh

Don't make me kick you in the nuts!!!
rwussow1

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2007, 11:37:18 am »

Wayne76 said:

rwussow1 said: Lordi sucked ass!!! I was really hoping that they were going to put on a great show but they sucked. When the singer said thank you Michigan that was it. God damn it if you don't know where the fuck you are don't go guessing where you are. And the other thing I didn't like was the 20 minute solo by Zakk but when he did the stars spangled banner it was alright. Other than that I really liked LOG, Static X and Ozzy. I wish I could have been down in the front rows to get hosed down by Ozzy . ::finger

Yeah, that was a rather needlessly indulgent Zakk solo. Do we really need to hear "Star Spangled Banner: Version Rock Point O"  ONE MORE TIME?Huh It's been done, Zakk. Just concentrate on doing that squealy thing you do at the end of every phrase.

LOL ::animatedlaugh

Wayne76

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 13, 2007, 11:41:11 am »

Zakk plays great, of course. But I would have rather heard "Shot in the Dark" instead of the same old guitar hero plays I've seen 3,000 times before. He does it well, but so does everyone else. But hey, it was free. Fuck ME right in the ear.
manson1320

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 13, 2007, 11:41:52 am »

rwussow1 said: If Lordi would have done a solo I think I would have started a fight just to get knocked out so I wouldn't have to listen to it. LOL  ::animatedlaugh
thats fuckin hilarious cuz its true!! lol::finger
manson1320

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2007, 11:34:13 am »

have you ever noticed people appreciate bands more when they are dead?? maybe if lordi got killed they would get more respect lol
unknownsilence666

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2007, 11:47:08 am »

Hey I work at Alpine Valley and you guys were a awesome crowd and whoever was in the pit for the main stage you guys tore that shit up. I hope to see you guys next year and yea Ozzy was fucking Amazing and so was Static-X and LOG and Lordi was cool too I thought ok see you crazy fuckers next year::finger::finger::finger::smile
psycho_bitch

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2007, 11:49:00 am »

manson1320 said:

psycho_bitch said: what?::animatedlaugh
is that in response to what i said? if so then its where i got them to sign for me. i was autographed from chest to fingers lol. ::finger::laugh

um, no. i was referring to the topic title. this isn't about you.::finger

Wayne76

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 13, 2007, 11:50:18 am »

manson1320 said: have you ever noticed people appreciate bands more when they are dead?? maybe if lordi got killed they would get more respect lol

I think it's worth a college try, for sure.
manson1320

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 13, 2007, 11:42:07 am »

fuck ya u'll see me there i'll be signed again on the boobies only if they are boob worthy. ::animatedlaugh
Wayne76

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 13, 2007, 11:51:54 am »

Instead of shout-outs to Dimebag, Jasta can ask for some horns for our fallen metal brother, Smitikus the Choad-eater, or whatever their dumbass names are.
manson1320

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 13, 2007, 11:53:58 am »

Wayne76 said:

manson1320 said: have you ever noticed people appreciate bands more when they are dead?? maybe if lordi got killed they would get more respect lol

I think it's worth a college try, for sure.
haha hell ya. they need to die!!!!
rwussow1

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 13, 2007, 11:47:34 am »

LOL!! That would not be a good thing because then everyone would be messed up about what state there in!! We would all be running around saying we thank you Florida or something when we are in Wisconsin. LOL!!! ::animatedsmile

Wayne76

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 13, 2007, 11:48:20 am »

unknownsilence666 said: Hey I work at Alpine Valley and you guys were a awesome crowd and whoever was in the pit for the main stage you guys tore that shit up. I hope to see you guys next year and yea Ozzy was fucking Amazing and so was Static-X and LOG and Lordi was cool too I thought ok see you crazy fuckers next year::finger::finger::finger::smile

It was my first Alpine experience ,and I'll definitely pick your neck of the woods over Tinley Park when given the choice in the future. Friendly staff, lines moved fairly quickly, cool amphitheatre and lawn. Getting in and out of the lot wasn't a total nightmare. I could have paid less on parking and, um, water, but the ticket was free, so it more or less balances out I guess. See ya at Rage in a couple of weeks!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 406   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: