HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 406   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alpine valley made me deaf!  (Read 172041 times)
crazybitch28

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: August 13, 2007, 12:00:07 pm »

hell ya ozzfest rocked at alpine valley yesterday esp. static x when we went to the monster vending to get a free monster drink static x was sighning photo sheets there was 4 people in front of us i was thinking hell ya i get to meet them, shake their hands and then they stoped when we got that close but when they left i got to see them less than 4 ft. away i was just happy to see them up that close.  We got autographs from in this moment and showdown so at least i have something from yesterday besides burnt shoulders sore back and sore throat.  however was in the mosh pits during static x just be happy you didn't get me in there because i was ready to kick and punch anyone that would push me in the yellow bars.  I thaught i wouldn't have a voice after last night but my daughter was listening to me and i accidently yelled at her like i did last night, i told her sorry mommy is just used yelling really loud.
manson1320

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 13, 2007, 12:01:44 pm »

ya definitely better at Alpine Valley over Tweeter Center. Definitely could be cheaper food and water. Especially water it's the most important thing you could have in heat like that and it's $6 a bottle!! REDICULOUS!!!::pouting
Wayne76

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 13, 2007, 12:03:38 pm »

crazybitch28 said: hell ya ozzfest rocked at alpine valley yesterday esp. static x when we went to the monster vending to get a free monster drink static x was sighning photo sheets there was 4 people in front of us i was thinking hell ya i get to meet them, shake their hands and then they stoped when we got that close but when they left i got to see them less than 4 ft. away i was just happy to see them up that close.  We got autographs from in this moment and showdown so at least i have something from yesterday besides burnt shoulders sore back and sore throat.  however was in the mosh pits during static x just be happy you didn't get me in there because i was ready to kick and punch anyone that would push me in the yellow bars.  I thaught i wouldn't have a voice after last night but my daughter was listening to me and i accidently yelled at her like i did last night, i told her sorry mommy is just used yelling really loud.

Static X had a fun set, but I DID meet them, and I found them to be a bit "not present" One poor guy was trying so hard to be complimentary to them with no luck. On the other hand, Jamie Jasta was absoutely wonderful. In the limited time one had to speak with these guys ,he was gracious, welcoming, and engaging. Made me far more receptive to catch their set than Static.
crazybitch28

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 13, 2007, 11:57:28 am »

i guess to much drugs or something.  i don't mind solos but zacks last night was just to fuck long i got really tired of it i came to the concert to hear singing not how many different waysyou can play your inst.  I was ready to go.

rwussow1 said: Lordi sucked ass!!! I was really hoping that they were going to put on a great show but they sucked. When the singer said thank you Michigan that was it. God damn it if you don't know where the fuck you are don't go guessing where you are. And the other thing I didn't like was the 20 minute solo by Zakk but when he did the stars spangled banner it was alright. Other than that I really liked LOG, Static X and Ozzy. I wish I could have been down in the front rows to get hosed down by Ozzy . ::finger
rwussow1

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 13, 2007, 12:10:57 pm »

crazybitch28 said: i guess to much drugs or something.  i don't mind solos but zacks last night was just to fuck long i got really tired of it i came to the concert to hear singing not how many different waysyou can play your inst.  I was ready to go.

rwussow1 said: Lordi sucked ass!!! I was really hoping that they were going to put on a great show but they sucked. When the singer said thank you Michigan that was it. God damn it if you don't know where the fuck you are don't go guessing where you are. And the other thing I didn't like was the 20 minute solo by Zakk but when he did the stars spangled banner it was alright. Other than that I really liked LOG, Static X and Ozzy. I wish I could have been down in the front rows to get hosed down by Ozzy . ::finger

I hear ya!! Ozzy was only playing for 70minutes and Zakk wasted 20 playing that solo. So it was almost like last year when Ozzy played second stage but with more lights. ::smile

Don't make me kick you in the nuts!!!
Wayne76

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 13, 2007, 12:11:42 pm »

crazybitch28 said: i guess to much drugs or something.  i don't mind solos but zacks last night was just to fuck long i got really tired of it i came to the concert to hear singing not how many different waysyou can play your inst.  I was ready to go.

I find most solos (guitar, drum, and DEFINITELY bass) to be a bit of time-wasting wankery. There are definitely exceptions to the rule, though. Perhaps that would be an interesting thread of its own.
crazybitch28

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 13, 2007, 12:12:59 pm »

i guess they have to make their money somehow but my mother-in-law said that you can bring one water bottle un-opened per person so i didn't drink anything waiting in line but then we got down to get in they said no i'm like what the fuck ozzy had it on his site u can bring one and then you're saying no u can't.  We didn't have money so me and my hubby kept going to the monster venue to get something to drink.  i don't like energy drinks but hell when you're thirsty you'll drink anything well not everything.
crazybitch28

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 13, 2007, 12:14:18 pm »

i'm just glad ozzy didn't drop his microphone like 2002.

rwussow1 said:

I hear ya!! Ozzy was only playing for 70minutes and Zakk wasted 20 playing that solo. So it was almost like last year when Ozzy played second stage but with more lights. ::smile
Wayne76

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 13, 2007, 12:08:39 pm »

It always really shocks me when I go to a show where a mic is dropped. I could probably watch people trip 1,000 times and it has no impact, but something about that ***thud*** sound and the awkward bending over to pick it up, is pretty unbearable for all parties. I saw Bob Dylan a couple of years ago, and he dropped his mic, and it was the most tense thing ever. No one knew how to react. It's hard to just ignore. This legend of music actually drops things. It was humbling.

::animatedlaugh
crazybitch28

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 13, 2007, 12:20:25 pm »

i made this ozzfest my little pony (i redo my little ponies) i thaught of the pony on friday night and when we got to the parking lot to meet up w/ someone to ride with the head broke off and my mother-in-law said she'll put on her my space and say that it went to ozzfest  and ozzy bit the head off.::animatedlaugh
bobbyp16

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 13, 2007, 12:20:34 pm »

it was really awesome, and my ears are still ringing today, the worst part was the fireworks lordi had, they were loud
Wayne76

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 13, 2007, 12:23:27 pm »

crazybitch28 said: i made this ozzfest my little pony (i redo my little ponies) i thaught of the pony on friday night and when we got to the parking lot to meet up w/ someone to ride with the head broke off and my mother-in-law said she'll put on her my space and say that it went to ozzfest  and ozzy bit the head off.::animatedlaugh

::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh
crazybitch28

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 13, 2007, 12:24:46 pm »

yeah there was alot of people leaving that year after he dropped the mic three times.

Wayne76 said: It always really shocks me when I go to a show where a mic is dropped. I could probably watch people trip 1,000 times and it has no impact, but something about that ***thud*** sound and the awkward bending over to pick it up, is pretty unbearable for all parties. I saw Bob Dylan a couple of years ago, and he dropped his mic, and it was the most tense thing ever. No one knew how to react. It's hard to just ignore. This legend of music actually drops things. It was humbling.

Wayne76

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 13, 2007, 12:28:22 pm »

crazybitch28 said: yeah there was alot of people leaving that year after he dropped the mic three times.

Wayne76 said: It always really shocks me when I go to a show where a mic is dropped. I could probably watch people trip 1,000 times and it has no impact, but something about that ***thud*** sound and the awkward bending over to pick it up, is pretty unbearable for all parties. I saw Bob Dylan a couple of years ago, and he dropped his mic, and it was the most tense thing ever. No one knew how to react. It's hard to just ignore. This legend of music actually drops things. It was humbling.

Oh my god. Three times seems a little much. Perhaps it would behoove Sharon to invest in a Janet Jackson-style head-mic for the Ozzman. I just want to crawl into a hole and die out of sympathetic humiliation with one mic drop. Three would make me both shit AND go blind.
crazybitch28

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 13, 2007, 12:32:03 pm »

i have 3 year old daughter and i was seeing kids her age there. i thaught it was bad enough my broth-in law took his 12 year old yesterday.  there should an age limit to these things kids shouldn't see some things until the get older i don't give a damn if their parents think it's ok but you can loose them so damn easy and in that kinda concert it's easier to loose them and harder to find them and you don't anyones past is.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 406   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: