HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 406   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alpine valley made me deaf!  (Read 169539 times)
smaceshigh

View Profile
« on: August 13, 2007, 01:01:43 am »

just got back from alpine, kickass show, ozzy was amazing so was LOG, all i hear is buzzing so i'm gonna try to get some sleep
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2007, 01:06:54 am »

kick ass man
Maiden_Fan888

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2007, 01:16:39 am »

Awesome show During Static x a good fight broke out a few feet from me some guy was being an ass to a few people and messed with the  wrong guy at one point and then he got beaten pretty bad they rolled a good amount down the hill.  The guy got what he deserved.  Anyways about the individual bands I'd Rank the mainstage

Blacktide- Worse, shouldn't have been on a tour this big this early in their careers
Lordi- God awful really close to being the worse band there, did anyone noticed when they finished the Singer said Thank You Michigan?
Static X- Awesome performance they really got the crowd going
Lamb of God- don't really care for them but defitnely got the crowd going crazy
Ozzy- the best of course the only thing was I felt Zakk's Guitar Solo went on a bit too long, pretty cool how they got the young kid up there with ozzy.

I only saw The Showdown, Ankla, and Nile on the second stage, Ankla was the best from what I saw.

Did anyone see any chicks flashing the guys with the beer for boobs sign?

Very good fest, The First Ozzfest I have gone to and I plan on going next year free or not
bemyrequiem

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2007, 07:53:32 am »

due to my blood sugar hitting 430 (we're talking diabetic coma type numbers so please don't call me a pussy or some stupid shit like that) i missed the last couple lamb of god songs for east troy. i am highly upset about that -- i made it to the absolute front of the lawn section for their whole set up until the end. if someone could be cool enough to let me know what the last couple songs were i'd appreciate it so i know what i fuckin missed! ::confused

^ he's my favorite ::smile ^
manson1320

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2007, 08:02:51 am »

Maiden_Fan888 said: Awesome show During Static x a good fight broke out a few feet from me some guy was being an ass to a few people and messed with the  wrong guy at one point and then he got beaten pretty bad they rolled a good amount down the hill.  The guy got what he deserved.  Anyways about the individual bands I'd Rank the mainstage

Blacktide- Worse, shouldn't have been on a tour this big this early in their careers
Lordi- God awful really close to being the worse band there, did anyone noticed when they finished the Singer said Thank You Michigan?
Static X- Awesome performance they really got the crowd going
Lamb of God- don't really care for them but defitnely got the crowd going crazy
Ozzy- the best of course the only thing was I felt Zakk's Guitar Solo went on a bit too long, pretty cool how they got the young kid up there with ozzy.

I only saw The Showdown, Ankla, and Nile on the second stage, Ankla was the best from what I saw.

Did anyone see any chicks flashing the guys with the beer for boobs sign?

Very good fest, The First Ozzfest I have gone to and I plan on going next year free or not
hell ya man friday's ozzfest in chicago was my first one and i went to the one in alpine valley too. i saw that fight u were talking about and i was one of the chicks flashing the beer for boos guys. i got my left arm autographed by Ankla (ROCKED ASS!!!!!) my right arm by Lamb of God (FUCKIN AWESOME) my ticket by LOG and Static X (ROCKED ASS!!!) and Hatebreed signed my boobs. i had so much fun!!! i'm going again next year but only to Alpine valley a much better venue than in chicago much better sound too. Ankla was the shit got one guys phone number haha i did notice when they said thank you michigan!! and they definitely should not have been on tour they really sucked. Zakks guitar solo was ok the first time around lots of booby shots on the big screen in chicago!! ya nothin better than rock and roll and titties....::sinister::finger ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!
manson1320

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2007, 08:37:01 am »

Alpine Valley's Ozzfest is going to be a annual ritual for me. untill it starts to suck that is.  I saw this one guy with awesome manson tattoos and i stopped him to tell him that he looks at me and says "thanks, i just ripped open my stiches so i gotta go to first aid." I would love to get in contact with this guy if anyone knows him haha fat chance i think i'm dreaming lol (manson tats on his arms long brown hair to his shoulders and contacts like manson has) ::finger
manson1320

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2007, 09:09:54 am »

anyone else from Alpine Valley yesterday have anything to say about it???
staticx84

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2007, 09:27:51 am »

Show kicked ass.
manson1320

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2007, 09:30:29 am »

hell ya it did. Who was your fav? Hatebreed, Ankla and Static X were the best in my opinion (besides Ozzy of course) ::finger
erope

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2007, 09:33:38 am »

Parking lot was a blast.  Finally made it into the venue to see Ozzy, didn't care one way or the other if I saw the rest of the bands.  Ozzy sucked the first few songs, but after Zakk's solo, Ozzy sounded much better.  Awesome day, met a lot of cool folks.  Already waiting for next year.

::finger
spock

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2007, 09:35:34 am »

Ear ringing with a hurting head sucks! ::finger::sinister::finger

Spock
zfw
Numb-Nutz
Community

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2007, 09:29:41 am »

bemyrequiem said: due to my blood sugar hitting 430 (we're talking diabetic coma type numbers so please don't call me a pussy or some stupid shit like that) i missed the last couple lamb of god songs for east troy. i am highly upset about that -- i made it to the absolute front of the lawn section for their whole set up until the end. if someone could be cool enough to let me know what the last couple songs were i'd appreciate it so i know what i fuckin missed! ::confused

i think Redneck and Black Label were the last two LoG songs.

Wayne76

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2007, 09:41:39 am »

My favorite was, hands-down, Lamb of God. I'm sorry to say it, but I wasn't really knocked out by Ozzy. I thought the sound mix was awful, and he's just struggling for the notes these days. But his enthusiasm was infectious, and everyone was having a great time, so who the fuck am I? hahahaaa

I was also impressed by DevilDriver, Hatebreed, Behemoth, 3 Inches of Blood, Nile, and Ankla.

Daath and Static X were pretty good.

The Showdown was boring.

Lordi sucked a bag of dicks. (new rule..pyro only when it's dark)

Black Tide has a long way to go.
manson1320

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2007, 09:42:36 am »

who was ur fav? ::finger
zfw
Numb-Nutz
Community

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2007, 09:35:26 am »

Wayne76 said: My favorite was, hands-down, Lamb of God. I'm sorry to say it, but I wasn't really knocked out by Ozzy. I thought the sound mix was awful, and he's just struggling for the notes these days. But his enthusiasm was infectious, and everyone was having a great time, so who the fuck am I? hahahaaa

I was also impressed by DevilDriver, Hatebreed, Behemoth, 3 Inches of Blood, Nile, and Ankla.

Daath and Static X were pretty good.

The Showdown was boring.

Lordi sucked a bag of dicks. (new rule..pyro only when it's dark)

Black Tide has a long way to go.

yeah, Lordi were fucking horrible.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 406   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: