HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 406   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alpine valley made me deaf!  (Read 174184 times)
Wayne76

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2007, 09:49:19 am »

manson1320 said: who was ur fav? ::finger

Lamb of God. Definitely. Smiley Those motherfuckers are a well-oiled machine. They stole Unholy Alliance from Slayer last year, it's not a suprise that they'd steal Ozzfest from Ozzy.
CsHeIvMeArIeRdA

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2007, 09:45:47 am »

i was up front for the whole second stage except for 3 inches of blood cuz i cant stand their singer.  Devildriver had a damn big pit going on, behemoth was awesome, and i skipped out on hatebreed cuz ive seen them before and found my seat.  In this moment was the first band but i was suprised cuz they did really good despite my believes before.  The rest of the bands were interesting, we had death metal, black metal from taiwan, southern metal, mexican metal with bongos lol
i had a good time... best ozzfest ever!!!!  2007 REPRESENT!!!
manson1320

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2007, 09:50:38 am »

lamb of god had the privilage of signing my right arm they were bad ass fuckin awesome people too. ::finger
Wayne76

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2007, 09:50:52 am »

It was definitely a fest with a TON of variety!!! I was meeting Jamie Jasta when Chtonic was on. Were they saying "Fuck the UN" or is it just me?
Wayne76

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2007, 10:01:20 am »

manson1320 said: lamb of god had the privilage of signing my right arm they were bad ass fuckin awesome people too. ::finger

I've heard nothing but good things regarding their graciousness to fans. To think that a few short years ago, they were playing tiny venues. They've toured their asses off, and they're really had that huge arena going last night. Good for them.
manson1320

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2007, 10:02:25 am »

Wayne76 said: It was definitely a fest with a TON of variety!!! I was meeting Jamie Jasta when Chtonic was on. Were they saying "Fuck the UN" or is it just me?
i didnt really like anyone else. chthonic in my opinion was hands down the worst right next to Lordi they really sucked. when i saw them at tweeter center in chicago on friday's ozzfest they got booed horribly ::finger
CsHeIvMeArIeRdA

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2007, 09:57:32 am »

yeah they said FUCK THE U.N. because Taiwan is the only country banned from there or something.  They were actually pretty good and Alpine was diggin it for a while!
Wayne76

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2007, 10:07:59 am »

I didn't have a good vantage point to really give them a fair shake, so I can't say, but not many people were talking about Chthonic at all after they were done...sort of quickly forgotten.

Lordi was just ridiculous. Their look is obviously second-hand GWAR mixed with lame sci-fi, and their sound makes non-makeup era KISS sound like Beethoven. Just beyond ridiculous. I was a little insulted that they were on the mainstage instead of someone with some substance. I though it took forever for the mainstage to get hopping. Static X really woke everyone up.
CsHeIvMeArIeRdA

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2007, 10:12:52 am »

yeah lordi was an odd ball on the lineup... some people when we first found out were all excited but all ive heard about them is bad stuff and i saw them last night and they werent that great at all.  all these people said lordi>>>Gwar   fuck that  Gwar atleast plays music and just have the stage show for a good time and stuff... this bands music wasnt that great and they werent that great in the first place.
manson1320

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2007, 10:04:55 am »

static x tore that shit up!!! ROCK FUCKIN ON STATIC X
Wayne76

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2007, 10:07:18 am »

What did everyone think of DevilDriver? I for one, enjoyed them mightily. I avoided these guys for a long time b/c of the Coal Chamber factor, but I'm glad they are on the tour.
manson1320

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2007, 10:25:29 am »

DEVILDRIVER KICKED ASSS!!!! woo ::finger
melodeathbabe

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2007, 10:19:01 am »

Maiden_Fan888 said: Awesome show During Static x a good fight broke out a few feet from me some guy was being an ass to a few people and messed with the  wrong guy at one point and then he got beaten pretty bad they rolled a good amount down the hill.  The guy got what he deserved.  Anyways about the individual bands I'd Rank the mainstage

Blacktide- Worse, shouldn't have been on a tour this big this early in their careers
Lordi- God awful really close to being the worse band there, did anyone noticed when they finished the Singer said Thank You Michigan?
Static X- Awesome performance they really got the crowd going
Lamb of God- don't really care for them but defitnely got the crowd going crazy
Ozzy- the best of course the only thing was I felt Zakk's Guitar Solo went on a bit too long, pretty cool how they got the young kid up there with ozzy.

I only saw The Showdown, Ankla, and Nile on the second stage, Ankla was the best from what I saw.

Did anyone see any chicks flashing the guys with the beer for boobs sign?

Very good fest, The First Ozzfest I have gone to and I plan on going next year free or not

Haha yeah i saw that fight! ::sinister

melodeathbabe

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2007, 10:29:00 am »

I got a shirt and my ticket signed by all the guys from lamb of god, and john cambell just happened to ask my boyfriend
when i was out of line if i was 18. gross but funny >.<

manson1320

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2007, 10:31:38 am »

log signed my ticket and my arm lol ::sinister
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 406   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: