HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 406   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alpine valley made me deaf!  (Read 167969 times)
melodeathbabe

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2007, 10:33:20 am »

you best take a picture of your arm then! pretty sweaty yesterday to not take a shower!::animatedlaugh

manson1320

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2007, 10:34:04 am »

log was on the right ankla was on my left and hatebreed was on my boobs best autographs ever and yes i took pictures before i left lol i wasnt in the pits cuz i have a fucked up knee so i didnt want to risk hurting it again since im only a month out of surgery::animatedlaugh
psycho_bitch

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2007, 10:51:57 am »

what?::animatedlaugh

manson1320

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2007, 10:46:29 am »

psycho_bitch said: what?::animatedlaugh
is that in response to what i said? if so then its where i got them to sign for me. i was autographed from chest to fingers lol. ::finger::laugh
smaceshigh

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2007, 10:55:39 am »

i was in the fron row for all of the second stage except for behemoth and hatebreed, i started to get dehydrated, most of the bands were good, except chitonic, they sucked. 2IOB their singer made me laugh cause hes a big guy and he sings so high devil driver really got things going, and they were good.
blacktide, i give them propr for being like 16, but they need more work
lordi, i was saddly dissapointed. i do like lordi, but their stage show wasnt that great, i was like 20th row and i could see lordi stopping and posing for pictures from photographers (not fans) alot and its like just fucking play.
static-x,, i wasnt very familiar with them, but they brought alot of energy and got the crowd really excited for LOG and Ozzy
LOg, they fuckin tore it up enough said
OZZY- ozzy seemed to be singing better than he had in years past, maybe it just seeme that way cause i'm half deaf, but anyways he brought alot of enthusiasm and was running around alot and pumping up the crowd. Zakks 15 minute guitar solo was a little too long, but when he brought that like 6 year old kid on the stage, that was really cool, then ozzy picked him up and was singing with him on his shoulder.
this  was one of if not the best ozzfest i've been to, i was pleasently suprised by the shows alot of the bands put on and i cannot wait until next year!::finger
ekoerner

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2007, 10:56:05 am »

Ozzfest at Alpine was spectacular!::smile

manson1320

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2007, 10:53:14 am »

it sure was. it was a million times better than at the tweeter center in chicago on friday in every way!!. ::finger
Wayne76

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2007, 10:56:55 am »

manson1320 said: it sure was. it was a million times better than at the tweeter center in chicago on friday in every way!!. ::finger

In what way? Better venue? Bands more "on"? Better weather?
ekoerner

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2007, 11:06:21 am »

Alpine is the place to see a show.....it was little hot though!

manson1320

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2007, 11:09:42 am »

better venue better sound quality bigger place better layout they played better (at least it sounded like it) better weather but hotter. i got burned really bad even with sunscreen! i got coon eyes!!::animatedlaugh
ekoerner

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2007, 11:04:46 am »

manson1320 said: better venue better sound quality bigger place better layout they played better (at least it sounded like it) better weather but hotter. i got burned really bad even with sunscreen! i got coon eyes!!::animatedlaugh
It was fucking hot yesterday.......but today its really nice out....grrrrrrrrr!

rwussow1

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2007, 11:13:54 am »

Lordi sucked ass!!! I was really hoping that they were going to put on a great show but they sucked. When the singer said thank you Michigan that was it. God damn it if you don't know where the fuck you are don't go guessing where you are. And the other thing I didn't like was the 20 minute solo by Zakk but when he did the stars spangled banner it was alright. Other than that I really liked LOG, Static X and Ozzy. I wish I could have been down in the front rows to get hosed down by Ozzy . ::finger

Don't make me kick you in the nuts!!!
ekoerner

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2007, 11:09:08 am »

rwussow1 said: Lordi sucked ass!!! I was really hoping that they were going to put on a great show but they sucked. When the singer said thank you Michigan that was it. God damn it if you don't know where the fuck you are don't go guessing where you are. And the other thing I didn't like was the 20 minute solo by Zakk but when he did the stars spangled banner it was alright. Other than that I really liked LOG, Static X and Ozzy. I wish I could have been down in the front rows to get hosed down by Ozzy . ::finger
LMAO I missed Lordi........

manson1320

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2007, 11:10:12 am »

ya getting hosed would have been nice. i didnt want to take the chance but sitting in the lawn i still got wet. someone chucked their lemonade at my back as i was laying there FUCKING DRUNK FUCKS!!! it would have been alright if it was just water but NOOOO it had to be fuckin sticky shit!! ::c_stare
Wayne76

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2007, 11:13:33 am »

rwussow1 said: Lordi sucked ass!!! I was really hoping that they were going to put on a great show but they sucked. When the singer said thank you Michigan that was it. God damn it if you don't know where the fuck you are don't go guessing where you are. And the other thing I didn't like was the 20 minute solo by Zakk but when he did the stars spangled banner it was alright. Other than that I really liked LOG, Static X and Ozzy. I wish I could have been down in the front rows to get hosed down by Ozzy . ::finger

Yeah, that was a rather needlessly indulgent Zakk solo. Do we really need to hear "Star Spangled Banner: Version Rock Point O"  ONE MORE TIME?Huh It's been done, Zakk. Just concentrate on doing that squealy thing you do at the end of every phrase.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 406   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: