HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Internet Problems  (Read 656 times)
pab
New Member
*
Posts: 749



View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2007, 04:26:18 pm »

pab's naked.::smile
Logged

abby_normal
New Member
*
Posts: 256



View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2007, 04:28:57 pm »

Quote

LoweDownDirty1 said: ::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh


COOL!!!
Logged

I'm a rat, deserting a rapidly sinking ship
abby_normal
New Member
*
Posts: 256



View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2007, 04:30:43 pm »

Quote

DirtyBlackSocks said: Am I the only one that finds it's sad that somone's life revolves around a message board that highly?


::cries::
Sad for you!!!
Logged

I'm a rat, deserting a rapidly sinking ship
abby_normal
New Member
*
Posts: 256



View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2007, 04:31:52 pm »

Quote

thischick666 said:
Quote

abby_normal said:
Quote

ozzrokk said: well let me be the first to give you some e*love muahhhh


*kissy, kissy*

how was that?


lol... sure, lets al join in! *MUAH* lmfao

imma miss her.. no more spelling nazi Sad


Huggy, huggy, kissy, kissy
Logged

I'm a rat, deserting a rapidly sinking ship
thischick666
New Member
*
Posts: 2229



View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2007, 04:33:08 pm »

Quote

abby_normal said:
Quote

thischick666 said:
Quote

abby_normal said:
Quote

ozzrokk said: well let me be the first to give you some e*love muahhhh


*kissy, kissy*

how was that?


lol... sure, lets al join in! *MUAH* lmfao

imma miss her.. no more spelling nazi Sad


Huggy, huggy, kissy, kissy


lol okay.. thats enough love for me. go hug up on Lowedown! ::animatedlaugh
Logged


made by Diablo Del La Rosa

made by SMB
Guest
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2007, 04:36:24 pm »

Quote
abby_normal said:
Quote
DirtyBlackSocks said: Am I the only one that finds it's sad that somone's life revolves around a message board that highly?

::cries::
Sad for you!!!
wierd
Logged
Guest
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2007, 08:46:03 pm »

Quote

Liv?Huh_DD said:
Quote

DirtyBlackSocks said: Am I the only one that finds it's sad that somone's life revolves around a message board that highly?
no


 im agreeing here
Logged
abby_normal
New Member
*
Posts: 256



View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2007, 01:53:08 am »

Quote

BarfattheMoon said:
Quote

Liv?Huh_DD said:
Quote

DirtyBlackSocks said: Am I the only one that finds it's sad that somone's life revolves around a message board that highly?
no


 im agreeing here


Says the person who has been here for 16 days and has 1280+ posts
Logged

I'm a rat, deserting a rapidly sinking ship
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals