HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: review of Family Values tour in Tampa 8/15  (Read 1098 times)
Butchered_Amalgamation

View Profile
« on: August 15, 2007, 11:31:03 pm »

started off gay, second stage bands were good nothing to brag about seeing though

Droid and Neurosonic sucked so I went to check out all the booths during them,

Trivium disappointed me. I hate them but last time I saw them they were awesome. this time they sucked, not only that they actually wore their own shirts, WHAT BAND DOES THAT?!?!?!

Hell Yeah was AWESOME!! don't know any songs from them but so I didn't know what to expect, they were really good

Flyleaf, holy shit worst band I have ever seen. the singer actually broke down and started crying and the ground next to the drums, their Indian guitarist is so fucking emo, first time I ever listened to them I officially hate Flyleaf now.

Atreyu, not a big fan, but damn they put on a good show, really got the crowd going, have alot more respect for them.

Evanescense was incredible, Amy Lee is such a GREAT singer and pianist, and hot as hell.

Korn was fucking insane, only played one song from the new album and Coming Undone, those are the only two they played that came after Untouchables, they're so good live, was pretty cool seeing Joey playing with them, they had some random guy no one knew who he was, he played a very tiny drum kit for like 2 seconds then ran around singing but he didn't come through at all, so that was pretty pointless. they played all 3 parts of Another Brick In The Wall then went into Good Bye Cruel World, they pretended to be done and left but then came back after a little bit and played some more stuff from Issues and "Korn"
they're SO INCREDIBLE live

then after the show me and my friends figured we'd try to wait at their bus for them to meet them, when we got there we saw like 15 people crowded around something, two hot naked chicks having sex, they were wearing tiger masks for little bit. that was crazy. didn't get to meet korn but that makes up for it.

best 10 dollars I've ever spent
cool_guy

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2007, 11:33:53 pm »

can u upgrade your ticket?
Butchered_Amalgamation

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2007, 11:27:56 pm »

I didn't see anywhere you could, but my friend bought an online pit ticket and printed out 10 of them, we all just used copies of his ticket to get in the pit so I didn't look, that doesn't mean you can't, just I wasn't aware of it
cool_guy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2007, 11:29:35 pm »

damnit...and thats actually hella smart ::finger

but yeah i wanna upgrade my ticket for the pit! ::laugh
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: