HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: In This Moment...  (Read 1615 times)
lizardnanors

View Profile
« on: August 17, 2007, 09:14:50 am »

i thought they were pretty damn good compared to wut i thought it was going to b like
BlackLabeledWhore

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2007, 09:14:44 am »

I haven't really heard anybody "praise" them. But I do think they're pretty damn good....a helluva alot better than fucking Flyleaf.

None ov thy empty gods, shall ever stand above me
None ov thy weak brothers, shalt ever share my blood
My awareness, catalyst, ov godhate I have spawned
In sinister ecstasy eternally I decompose
metalfuckinhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2007, 02:48:16 am »

i was waiting for a wardrobe malfunction...hah::finger::sinister::sinister

MetalFUCKINHead
mrs_inyerface38

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2007, 02:57:32 am »

BlackLabeledWhore said: I haven't really heard anybody "praise" them. But I do think they're pretty damn good....a helluva alot better than fucking Flyleaf.

Yep, much better than Flyleaf!! The Hubby bought me tickets to the "hottest Chicks in Metal" tour for Mothers day this year... of course he is an avid In This Moment fan...we like the music, but I think he likes Maria Better..LOL. I give them praise, She runs a marathon on stage,,,I challange anyone to keep up with her!

metalfuckinhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2007, 03:09:45 am »

mrs_inyerface38 said:
BlackLabeledWhore said: I haven't really heard anybody "praise" them. But I do think they're pretty damn good....a helluva alot better than fucking Flyleaf.

Yep, much better than Flyleaf!! The Hubby bought me tickets to the "hottest Chicks in Metal" tour for Mothers day this year... of course he is an avid In This Moment fan...we like the music, but I think he likes Maria Better..LOL. I give them praise, She runs a marathon on stage,,,I challange anyone to keep up with her!

how about Cam Pipes, Freddy from Chthonic, Nergal, Sean Farber, Dez Fafara, and Randy Blythe

MetalFUCKINHead
xZakkxSlaughterx

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2007, 03:35:11 am »

metalfuckinhead said:
mrs_inyerface38 said:

how about Cam Pipes, Freddy from Chthonic, Nergal, Sean Farber, Dez Fafara, and Randy Blythe

No thnx

byebye

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2007, 04:12:25 am »

In This MOment was an awesome band and I thought Maira handled herself like a pro onstage.
inyerface38

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2007, 07:37:41 am »

metalfuckinhead said: i was waiting for a wardrobe malfunction...hah::finger::sinister::sinister

::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

::animatedsmile
FF7

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2007, 09:15:17 pm »

I like In This Moment no matter wtf anyone else thinks.

magnoliasuicide

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2007, 09:15:14 pm »

Yeah..they are not that great..
The girl can def. scream, but when she isn't screaming she sounds like some pop singer..blah
And, no she really isn't that hot, maybe with the ton of makeup she wears she can pass for ok..otherwise she looks like a dog

Wizard_of_Ozz
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2007, 01:51:22 pm »

GREAT BAND!!! They killed it this past summer on Ozzfest and killied it on Megadeth right after. I can't wait to see them on the Ozzy tour!!!
PraiseTheU
Community

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2007, 01:49:31 pm »

45% of the reason im goin to megadeth

Nonpoint : May 19th
MsCeeAngel

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2007, 04:08:52 pm »

FF7 said: I like In This Moment no matter wtf anyone else thinks.

Same here !!

Wizard_of_Ozz said: GREAT BAND!!! They killed it this past summer on Ozzfest and killied it on Megadeth right after. I can't wait to see them on the Ozzy tour!!!

Yeah I loved their concert on the Ozzfest Tour this year.
Wish I could go to the Ozzy Tour, but they're too far out of my state 2 go to.

::finger ROCK ON EVERYONE !! ::finger

~MsCeeAngel~  XD ::finger
DannyAIC

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2007, 05:14:40 pm »

Ok...let's be honest with ourselves for a second....They suck and th only reaosn people like them is cause they have a hot chick fronting the band, that where's schoolgirls outfits and shit....please, the girl CANNOT SING.  And when she screams, all I hear is RARARARARARARARARARA
Master_Chief
Community

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2007, 05:07:38 pm »

DannyAIC said: Ok...let's be honest with ourselves for a second....They suck and th only reaosn people like them is cause they have a hot chick fronting the band, that where's schoolgirls outfits and shit....please, the girl CANNOT SING.  And when she screams, all I hear is RARARARARARARARARARA

fuck you to fucking hell

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: