HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: In This Moment...  (Read 1626 times)
DannyAIC

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2007, 05:11:45 pm »

newamerikangospel said:

DannyAIC said: Ok...let's be honest with ourselves for a second....They suck and th only reaosn people like them is cause they have a hot chick fronting the band, that where's schoolgirls outfits and shit....please, the girl CANNOT SING.  And when she screams, all I hear is RARARARARARARARARARA

fuck you to fucking hell

That was a clear lucid well thought out response.....I'm glad there are still people out there like you....thank you so much
Master_Chief
Community

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2007, 05:21:57 pm »

DannyAIC said:

newamerikangospel said:

DannyAIC said: Ok...let's be honest with ourselves for a second....They suck and th only reaosn people like them is cause they have a hot chick fronting the band, that where's schoolgirls outfits and shit....please, the girl CANNOT SING.  And when she screams, all I hear is RARARARARARARARARARA

fuck you to fucking hell

That was a clear lucid well thought out response.....I'm glad there are still people out there like you....thank you so much

um... i cant tell whether that was serious or sarcasm
but either way...ur welcome

JaGBaG

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2007, 06:21:11 pm »

lizardnanors said: i thought they were pretty damn good compared to wut i thought it was going to b like
KommieKazie

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2007, 09:47:19 pm »

I don't like the metalcore craptastic noise they make.
KILLy_Munster_31

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2007, 05:28:02 pm »

They rocked with Megadeth!
FF7

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2007, 07:45:10 pm »

That's actually not true at all. I like them because of good songwriting and technical skill. I really don't care what band members look like.

jcn0183
Community

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2007, 09:56:21 pm »

they fucking sucked on ozzfest and megadeth's tour and I for sure going to miss them on ozzy zombie's tour the are just plain horrible they were worse then flyleaf. flyleaf really kicked ass live
your_worst_nightmare

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2007, 11:34:45 pm »

DannyAIC said:
newamerikangospel said:
fuck you to fucking hell

owned.

and they do suck ballsack

melodeath  metal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ozzy lovers
your_worst_nightmare

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2007, 01:56:28 am »

FF7 said:
That's actually not true at all. I like them because of good songwriting and technical skill. I really don't care what band members look like.

hahahahhhaahah!

technical skill?  are you retarded?

« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2007, 07:25:19 am »

In This Moment is a talentless band that sucks balls and asshole at the same time, no technical skill in any way shape or form, and THE WORST vocalist in the metal industry.  Maria is an ugly whore also.
nomore123456

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2007, 09:10:01 am »

i might pick up their cd today

your_worst_nightmare

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2007, 12:04:33 pm »

Deadnight_Warrior666 said: In This Moment is a talentless band that sucks balls and asshole at the same time, no technical skill in any way shape or form, and THE WORST vocalist in the metal industry.  Maria is an ugly whore also.

QFT::finger

« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2007, 02:54:39 pm »

your_worst_nightmare said:
Deadnight_Warrior666 said: In This Moment is a talentless band that sucks balls and asshole at the same time, no technical skill in any way shape or form, and THE WORST vocalist in the metal industry.  Maria is an ugly whore also.

QFT::finger

yea, and they keep ruining every good tour as of late, why do they make us suffer through their garbage to see good bands!?!??
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2007, 08:14:41 pm »

They kind of sucked and that girl was a trashy whore
KILLy_Munster_31

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2007, 08:24:36 pm »

You guys are brutal! Damn!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: